You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

"Pick me! Pick me!" - The 'I want to be in one of these teams' thread

Comments

• ReDonkReDonk Member Posts: 4
    edited April 2013
    Looking to join a team? preferably small-ish haha, I'm pretty new to sky poker so I'm not sure if you can mail me or whatever but i'll check here later hah
  • julie456julie456 Member Posts: 4
    edited April 2013
    same here ,if you need any expirence new players,who just started playing and thinks she is a great poker player,pm me lol
  • 67Bhoys67Bhoys Member Posts: 2,553
    edited April 2013
    Guys if you look through the team threads and get a feel of which team you fancy joining, then you can post in the team thread of your choice to apply.  The team captain or vice captain will reply from there.

Good luck
  • POKERTREVPOKERTREV Member Posts: 9,607
    edited April 2013
    Hi Guys & Girls :)

Here is all the infor for "Team Poker Titans"

We are looking for players who can regularly play the "Monday Forum DTD Tournies" (See Info Below)

Please let me know on here or send me a PM if you are interested in joining our team.

Monday Forum DTD

On Monday Nights we play the Forum DTD where you can win Free Prizes each week and also Monthly prizes. We also run a league against the other forum teams for a bit of fun and banter.

The Monday Forum DTD consists of the following tourneys, which you will find in the lobby on Mondays....

DTD1 (£2.20) Deepstack

DTD2 (£1.10) Deepstack

DTD3 £2.20) NLH

Your best 2 scores from these 3 tourneys count towards the league and the added prizes. You will also have to post your name & team (TPT) in the "Monday Forum DTD thread" in the "General Poker Chat" section of the forum each week that you are available to play.

Friday Orfordable League

On Friday Evenings we also run a Monthly League Called the "Friday Orfordable"

Orfordable (£3.30) Deepstack

Again you will have to post your name in the "Friday Orfordable Thread" in General Poker Chat section of the forum at the beginning of each Month. (There is one running tonight)

Non of the above is compulsory, but players who are able to play most Mondays are prefered.

Ok - Just one more thing

1. We have our very own website & forum as listed below, so please take a look.........it would be nice to see a few more get involved. There is also a "CHATBOX" Facility where some of us have been meeting up and having a chat before the start of the games on Mondays.

web: www.teampokertitans.co.uk

Forum: http://teampokertitans.team-talk.net/

Don't worry about how good you are, we are here for a bit of poker & fun and accept players at any level. We will also try to help and encourage any aspect of your game.

Best Regards

Pokertrev - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Captain

• HITMAN_RVHITMAN_RV Member Posts: 8,688
    edited April 2013
    Great info Trev, [& Craig]!!!

n1!!
  • coffee374coffee374 Member Posts: 2
    edited April 2013
    hi guys and girls new to skypoker looking to join one of these teams see if its something worth investing time into as i've been chatting with a player from TPT sounds like fun  so if your looking message me cheers coffee
    edited April 2013
    In Response to Re: "Pick me! Pick me!" - The 'I want to be in one of these teams' thread:
    hi guys and girls new to skypoker looking to join one of these teams see if its something worth investing time into as i've been chatting with a player from TPT sounds like fun  so if your looking message me cheers coffee
    Posted by coffee374
    Hi Coffee
    You would be most welcome to join Team Poker Titans
  • est1967est1967 Member Posts: 247
    edited April 2013
    Would i be able to join?
    edited April 2013
    In Response to Re: "Pick me! Pick me!" - The 'I want to be in one of these teams' thread:
    Would i be able to join?
    Posted by est1967
    Hi est1967.
    You most certainly can.

Pop by and say hello on the Team Poker Titans thread and I will update the team list.
  • daphne56daphne56 Member Posts: 816
    edited April 2013

i
                    would love to join a team but as start work at 2/30 am i do not play many evenings maybe in a couple of years time when i retire
  • kulazkulaz Member Posts: 5
    edited May 2013
    i want tobe on a team, how do i do this
  • Gaffa32Gaffa32 Member Posts: 5
    edited May 2013
    Hey 
    I'm back on Sky Poker after a while away as I didn't know about the community but aft dealing a SPL I want to be apart of the community so I'm looking to join a team if there is a team to take someone as bad as me :) I'm only a part time player due to work 
  • minxymoominxymoo Member Posts: 201
    edited May 2013
    Hey  I'm back on Sky Poker after a while away as I didn't know about the community but aft dealing a SPL I want to be apart of the community so I'm looking to join a team if there is a team to take someone as bad as me :) I'm only a part time player due to work 
    Posted by Gaffa32
    I have inboxed you Gaffa :)
  • minxymoominxymoo Member Posts: 201
    edited May 2013
    i want tobe on a team, how do i do this
    Posted by kulaz
    I have inboxed you Kulaz :)
  • daiwdaiw Member Posts: 298
    edited May 2013
    can i join team dym?
  • greggo1410greggo1410 Member Posts: 147
    edited May 2013
    How do I join a team?
    edited May 2013
    Hi Guys.

TPT (Team Poker Titans) have room for a couple more - Let me know.

Hi Guys & Girls :)

Here is all the infor for "Team Poker Titans"

We are looking for players who can regularly play the "Monday Forum DTD Tournies" (See Info Below)

Please let me know on here or send me a PM if you are interested in joining our team.

Monday Forum DTD

On Monday Nights we play the Forum DTD where you can win Free Prizes each week and also Monthly prizes. We also run a league against the other forum teams for a bit of fun and banter.

The Monday Forum DTD consists of the following tourneys, which you will find in the lobby on Mondays....

DTD1 (£2.20) Deepstack

DTD2 (£1.10) Deepstack

DTD3 £2.20) NLH

Your best 2 scores from these 3 tourneys count towards the league and the added prizes. You will also have to post your name & team (TPT) in the "Monday Forum DTD thread" in the "General Poker Chat" section of the forum each week that you are available to play.

Friday Orfordable League

On Friday Evenings we also run a Monthly League Called the "Friday Orfordable"

Orfordable (£3.30) Deepstack

Again you will have to post your name in the "Friday Orfordable Thread" in General Poker Chat section of the forum at the beginning of each Month. (There is one running tonight)

Non of the above is compulsory, but players who are able to play most Mondays are prefered.

Ok - Just one more thing

1. We have our very own website & forum as listed below, so please take a look.........it would be nice to see a few more get involved. There is also a "CHATBOX" Facility where some of us have been meeting up and having a chat before the start of the games on Mondays.

web: www.teampokertitans.co.uk

Forum: http://teampokertitans.team-talk.net/

Don't worry about how good you are, we are here for a bit of poker & fun and accept players at any level. We will also try to help and encourage any aspect of your game.

Best Regards

Pokertrev - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Captain

• waller02waller02 Member Posts: 9,066
    edited May 2013
    There is a Part of me That is lonely being an independent!
  • greggo1410greggo1410 Member Posts: 147
    edited June 2013
    Hi Guys. TPT ( Team Poker Titans) have room for a couple more - Let me know. Hi Guys & Girls :) Here is all the infor for "Team Poker Titans" We are looking for players who can regularly play the "Monday Forum DTD Tournies" (See Info Below) Please let me know on here or send me a PM if you are interested in joining our team. Monday Forum DTD On Monday Nights we play the Forum DTD where you can win Free Prizes each week and also Monthly prizes. We also run a league against the other forum teams for a bit of fun and banter. The Monday Forum DTD consists of the following tourneys, which you will find in the lobby on Mondays.... DTD1 (£2.20) Deepstack DTD2 (£1.10) Deepstack DTD3 £2.20) NLH Your best 2 scores from these 3 tourneys count towards the league and the added prizes. You will also have to post your name & team ( TPT ) in the "Monday Forum DTD thread" in the "General Poker Chat" section of the forum each week that you are available to play. Friday Orfordable League On Friday Evenings we also run a Monthly League Called the "Friday Orfordable" Orfordable (£3.30) Deepstack Again you will have to post your name in the "Friday Orfordable Thread" in General Poker Chat section of the forum at the beginning of each Month. (There is one running tonight) Non of the above is compulsory, but players who are able to play most Mondays are prefered. Ok - Just one more thing 1. We have our very own website & forum as listed below, so please take a look.........it would be nice to see a few more get involved. There is also a "CHATBOX" Facility where some of us have been meeting up and having a chat before the start of the games on Mondays. web: www.teampokertitans.co.uk Forum: http://teampokertitans.team-talk.net/ Don't worry about how good you are, we are here for a bit of poker & fun and accept players at any level. We will also try to help and encourage any aspect of your game. Best Regards Pokertrev - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Captain
    Posted by POKERTREV
    Thats me out, can't do Mondays :/
  • getdadonkygetdadonky Member Posts: 1
    edited June 2013
    i lov to b in one of the teams anyone wanna accept me xxx