You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

"Pick me! Pick me!" - The 'I want to be in one of these teams' thread

Comments

• Options
    POKERTREVPOKERTREV Member Posts: 9,607
    edited January 2013
    In Response to Re: "Pick me! Pick me!" - The 'I want to be in one of these teams' thread:
    I have recently started playing more regularly and would like to join a team.Would appreciate any offers'
    Posted by sturgess06
    I sturgess
    TPT (Team Poker Titans) have a vacancy :) take a peek at our forum thread and let me know.
  • Options
    BadboyplayBadboyplay Member Posts: 10
    edited January 2013
    Anyone recruiting?
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    In Response to Re: "Pick me! Pick me!" - The 'I want to be in one of these teams' thread:
    Anyone recruiting?
    Posted by Badboyplay

Hi Badboy
    TPT (Team Poker Titans) have a vacancy :) take a peek at our forum thread and let me know.

TPT LINK HERE
  • Options
    guardsman1guardsman1 Member Posts: 100
    edited February 2013
    Hi Trev
    I am sorry I missed your invite to play last night, I did not get your message until much later, thank you for the password ( and it is in my safe and will never be given to anybody ) my honour as an ex Guardsman on it ), please let me know the next game and I will make sure I am there, I know I am not the best poker player on here, however I am certain that being a member of TPT I will inprove my game 1000%, many thanks and look forward to hearing from you john
  • Options
    AshP1979AshP1979 Member Posts: 13
    edited February 2013
    Hello one and all.

Not been playing long on Sky. Would love to join a team for a couple of reasons, mainly to meet people who like a bit of poker and a bit of banter (self-deprecation a particular quality), but also to get some (friendly!) advice about how to improve my game.

Things that may put you off me : Arsenal fan.

Things that may make you like me : pretty much everything else (modest, eh?).

Thanks for reading folks.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Cheers,

Ash

• Options
    SammydridSammydrid Member Posts: 268
    edited February 2013
    Hey ash, if you would be interested in joining team diamond, pm me and I'll give you some details about the team.

Sammydrid 
  • Options
    KerrnalKerrnal Member Posts: 132
    edited February 2013

hello its kerrnal here i have spoken to steelrod about joining tpt> hope this is possible thanks

Kerrnal

• Options
    edited February 2013
    hello its kerrnal here i have spoken to steelrod about joining tpt /> hope this is possible thanks Kerrnal
    Posted by Kerrnal
    Hi Kernal
    I replied to your post in the TPT thread (Copied Below)

Hi Kernal
    Let me know if you are still up for it and I will add you to the team list
  • Options
    SlykllistSlykllist Member Posts: 2,888
    edited February 2013
    hello its kerrnal here i have spoken to steelrod about joining tpt /> hope this is possible thanks Kerrnal
    Posted by Kerrnal
    **** it man, did you not get my PM inviting you to join HitSquad?

Have a great time with TPT, they're a good bunch
  • Options
    eportlad91eportlad91 Member Posts: 17
    edited February 2013
    i wouldnt mind joining a team ... im pretty much on here a good few hours a day grinding nl40/50/100 ... and im gonna go play the sky poker tour ... any offers ? http://www.sharkscope.com/#Player-Statistics//networks/SkyPoker/players/eportlad91
  • Options
    minxymoominxymoo Member Posts: 201
    edited February 2013
    i wouldnt mind joining a team ... im pretty much on here a good few hours a day grinding nl40/50/100 ... and im gonna go play the sky poker tour ... any offers ?  http://www.sharkscope.com/#Player-Statistics//networks/SkyPoker/players/eportlad91
    Posted by eportlad91
    Hi there ty for your message on our page .. I have messaged u bk :) x
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    i wouldnt mind joining a team ... im pretty much on here a good few hours a day grinding nl40/50/100 ... and im gonna go play the sky poker tour ... any offers ?  http://www.sharkscope.com/#Player-Statistics//networks/SkyPoker/players/eportlad91
    Posted by eportlad91
    Hi eport.
    I replied to your message on the TPT (Team Poker Titans) page & also sent you a PM.
  • Options
    Stewart1Stewart1 Member Posts: 60
    edited February 2013
    Hi all,

Been playing on the site on and off for a while and want to get more involved in the community of Sky Poker and would like to join a team. 

I mainly play MTTs but am looking to play a little more cash games. 

I;m in the Army, love all sports, poker and having a beer or two.

So, any teams wanting a fairly average player who runs average?  :)

http://www.sharkscope.com/#Player-Statistics//networks/SkyPoker/players/Stewart1

Cheers
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    Hi all, Been playing on the site on and off for a while and want to get more involved in the community of Sky Poker and would like to join a team.  I mainly play MTTs but am looking to play a little more cash games.  I;m in the Army, love all sports, poker and having a beer or two. So, any teams wanting a fairly average player who runs average?  :)http://www.sharkscope.com/#Player-Statistics//networks/SkyPoker/players/Stewart1 Cheers
    Posted by Stewart1
    Hi Stewart.
    You are most welcome to join TPT (Team Poker Titans)

Just let me know and I will PM you all the info.
  • Options
    10NGY10NGY Member Posts: 108
    edited February 2013
    Ermmmmmm me please, pick me?

In all seriousness what's the whole team scene about? I only play min stake stuff.

Longy
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Ermmmmmm me please, pick me? In all seriousness what's the whole team scene about? I only play min stake stuff. Longy
    Posted by 10NGY
    Hi 10NGY

Here is a little info.................

Monday Forum DTD

On Monday Nights we play the Forum DTD where you can win Free Prizes each week and also Monthly prizes. We also run a league against the other forum teams for a bit of fun and banter.

The Monday Forum DTD consists of the following tourneys, which you will find in the lobby on Mondays....

DTD1 (£2.20) Deepstack

DTD2 (£1.10) Deepstack

DTD3 £2.20) NLH

Your best 2 scores from these 2 tourneys count towards the league and the added prizes. You will also have to post your name & team (TPT) in the "Monday Forum DTD thread" in "General Poker Chat" section of the forum each week that you are available to play.

Friday Orfordable League

On Friday Evenings we also run a Monthly League Called the "Friday Orfordable"

Orfordable (£3.30) Deepstack

Again you will have to post your name in the "Friday Orfordable Thread" in General Poker Chat section of the forum at the beginning of each Month.

Team Poker Titans also have a Private Tourney once a Month, we also have our own wensite as do many of the other teams.

The teams are all about having a bit of fun and banter at the tables and suppoerting your fellow team mates on the rail.

Let me know if your interested.

Pokertrev (Captain - team Poker Titans)

• Options
    10NGY10NGY Member Posts: 108
    edited March 2013
    I have private messaged you,
    Get back to me when you can!

Longy

In Response to Re: "Pick me! Pick me!" - The 'I want to be in one of these teams' thread : Hi 10NGY Here is a little info................. Monday Forum DTD On Monday Nights we play the Forum DTD where you can win Free Prizes each week and also Monthly prizes. We also run a league against the other forum teams for a bit of fun and banter. The Monday Forum DTD consists of the following tourneys, which you will find in the lobby on Mondays.... DTD1 (£2.20) Deepstack DTD2 (£1.10) Deepstack DTD3 £2.20) NLH Your best 2 scores from these 2 tourneys count towards the league and the added prizes. You will also have to post your name & team (TPT) in the "Monday Forum DTD thread" in "General Poker Chat" section of the forum each week that you are available to play. Friday Orfordable League On Friday Evenings we also run a Monthly League Called the "Friday Orfordable" Orfordable (£3.30) Deepstack Again you will have to post your name in the "Friday Orfordable Thread" in General Poker Chat section of the forum at the beginning of each Month. Team Poker Titans also have a Private Tourney once a Month, we also have our own wensite as do many of the other teams. The teams are all about having a bit of fun and banter at the tables and suppoerting your fellow team mates on the rail. Let me know if your interested. Pokertrev (Captain - team Poker Titans)
    Posted by POKERTREV
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    I have private messaged you, Get back to me when you can! Longy In Response to Re: "Pick me! Pick me!" - The 'I want to be in one of these teams' thread :
    Posted by 10NGY
    Done. (PM)
  • Options
    JONES84JONES84 Member Posts: 7
    edited April 2013
     pick me pick me!!
  • Options
    est1967est1967 Member Posts: 247
    edited April 2013
    How do i join a team?