You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

The DOHHHHHHH Diary

Comments

• Options
    freechips1freechips1 Member Posts: 861
    edited January 2012
    I think im near the 400 game mark, also think my ROI will be down to single figures.
    Finding these a bit crazy, think 1 session can decide if your up for the week or down.  Had a lots of break even sessions, a few -5/6 buyin sessions and a few +7/8 buyin sessions, think my best was +12.  Lets hope i can put in more good sessions over the next 12 days.  GL. btw i like graphs. lol
  • Options
    Lambert180Lambert180 Member Posts: 12,197
    edited January 2012
    Hey guys,

Aint gave an update for a little while, mostly cos I've been getting butchered by variance. I played the same person 5-6 times tonight and during that time, they made 2 sets of Aces and flopped the nut straight twice, and everytime I'd hit something like a lower set or top two pair so was never letting go. Aside from that, I walked into AA against other opponents about 3-4 times. Oh well, I like to think I can handle swings, I just like to vent. Finally managed to get the tides to turn a bit towards the end of the session and won 5 of the last 7, but that didn't come close to making up for the start of the session. In total it's now:

Played  = 135
    Won  = 68
    Profit/Loss = -£14.45
    Win Rate = 50.4%

So not quite beating the rake yet any more.
  • Options
    Poker_FailPoker_Fail Member Posts: 1,755
    edited January 2012
    In Response to Re: "Sit & DOHHHHHHH Diary" *Shot taking disaster & ROI challenge update*:
    Hey guys, Aint gave an update for a little while, mostly cos I've been getting butchered by variance. I played the same person 5-6 times tonight and during that time, they made 2 sets of Aces and flopped the nut straight twice, and everytime I'd hit something like a lower set or top two pair so was never letting go. Aside from that, I walked into AA against other opponents about 3-4 times. Oh well, I like to think I can handle swings, I just like to vent. Finally managed to get the tides to turn a bit towards the end of the session and won 5 of the last 7, but that didn't come close to making up for the start of the session. In total it's now: Played  = 135 Won  = 68 Profit/Loss = -£14.45 Win Rate = 50.4% So not quite beating the rake yet any more.
    Posted by Lambert180

Tomorrow night HU comp??????
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    In Response to Re: "Sit & DOHHHHHHH Diary" *Shot taking disaster & ROI challenge update*:
    In Response to Re: "Sit & DOHHHHHHH Diary" *Shot taking disaster & ROI challenge update* : Tomorrow night HU comp??????
    Posted by Poker_Fail
    Sounds good, about the same time as last time?
  • Options
    splashiessplashies Member Posts: 3,680
    edited January 2012
    Ok the DOHHHHHHH vs freechips1 battle...

JJ has ran out of searches so i used scope for him.

Iv sent him the graphs so he can post them in a bit, but il post the stats.

They dont copy and paste perfect on here, coz i use Firefox, but its readable.
    Username Games Played Av. Profit Av. Stake Av. ROI Total Profit Form Ability /100 Network Filter
    DOHHHHHHH  402-£0.53  £14  1%-£213  -N/ASkyPoker1/1/2012 1/20/2012 G=H Heads Up SNG Only x
    freechips1  421£0.98  £10  10%£411  HotN/ASkyPoker1/1/2012 1/20/2012 G=H Heads Up SNG Only x
  • Options
    DOHHHHHHHDOHHHHHHH Member Posts: 17,927
    edited January 2012
    So Grim :(

+ve ROI though :)

Freechips immaculate graph . . . . . . . 

My 'all over the place' graph . . . . . . . . .

My last game yest was a 31.50 hyper against some donkey, I was up 850/150 @ 25/50 & lost.

That woulda made a big difference on that graph :( sighhhhhh

Mission to try & get even in Jan! 3 more sessions to do it . . . . . . .

• Options
    edited January 2012
    I wasn't happy when i saw i was 400 up but realised it was in GBP not in pretend moneys, happy to see my ROI is still in dble figures, just hope it last.
    Dohh its not too bad -£200, i bet if you had only played the £10 ones you would be up?
    Played a semi reg other day and both games where the same, i got him down to 250 from 1k with blinds at 50/100, he would win a flip then i pinch some blinds then he wins another flip and so on.  In the end both games hit the 100/200 level and he won both winning 10 flips on the trot, was a bit sick.
    JJ you only gonna play 3 more sessions? still going for 750 games?  I have found playing lots of smaller sessions to be more profitable than trying to play for 6 hours straight.
    Think im still gonna find the 750 game mark hard, this morn i waited 20 mins for a game.
    A big thanks to splashies for the update.
    Keep ya Chin up JJ.  Will this be one of your best C4P months?
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    I will stop being tight & buy some searches before next session, can't find (cba to look for) my card atm. Nxt update will be bak in books $$$$ :)

Having a +ve ROI whilst losing must mean I'm not doing very well @ the higher games.

It's not like the opponents are any harder than @ 10's n 20's, I don't think I'm out of my depth but maybe I am. 

The problem is I'm getting 50/60/70 up for the session then taking a shot @ a higher game to try & get unstuck for the month. Before, I'd just lock it up & take the steady profit. 

The short sessions for me isn't an option with the drink thing, still can't play sober :( lol.

C4P is poor again, not even made 3k yet! :(

Bak on it on Sunday, $100 HU Tcoop on Stars too :):):):) U should give that a go..........?

• Options
    edited January 2012
    Wont let me play on stars, they want proof of ID and i am lazy.
    Is deffo summit for me to think about, playing HU mtt.
    Ah, got some more run good, my screen broke and i thought i only had a 1 year warranty turns out its 3 years.
    Taking shots.  Dont do it towards the end of your session, you wil be tired and lashed up.  See how you run over 10 games and then do it, just a thought.
    GL on Sunday, hope you win it.
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    I had to send em my driving license a few months ago.

They thought me & young gun were the same person. #Rubs :(

Just noticed the HU Tcoop is tomoro night, hope this isn't 1 of those 2 day hangovers.

Stars have $10 HU mtts thru the day, the structures r slightly slower than skys turbos (still called turbos) but there's so many bad players. Cap @ 256 & pays 8. Sick when you bubble though :(
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    To be honest, I'm well shocked to hear you both saying you're struggling to hit 750 games in a month. Not sure about you Freechips but I know Dohhhhh only plays 3 days a week but even still.

Like I've got to 135 and I've probably only played about 6-7 days this month, not for particularly long times, and been 1tabling. I reckon I could smash 750, I'd probably just increase my losses though lol.

I was gonna say maybe the games go quicker when you got the odd idiots at my level shoving all in pre in hand 1, but you guys are playing Hypers and I'm playing Turbos so that's unlikely.
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    Dun worry guise, I struggle with vloume too :/

Lamby anytime tonight that's good for youse? HU obv
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    Dun worry guise, I struggle with vloume too :/ Lamby anytime tonight that's good for youse? HU obv
    Posted by Poker_Fail
    About 8pm is good for me, or anytime after that if you aint free at 8pm
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    Lamby im playing turbo not hyper.  In the day it take upto 20 mins for a game, at night its not so bad, prob 5 mins waiting time.  At lower stakes trafic is higher, the higher up you go the less trafic.
    I have also found not many people want a rematch esp if they lose the first 1.  Thats why JJ gets peeps playing 7 /8 games with him, LOL. sry JJ.
    As i am currently still getting to grips with these i am only playing 1 table as every little bit of info on villan will help, I can 9-12 table 6 max cash but for the time being i am sticking with 1 table.
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    In Response to Re: "Sit & DOHHHHHHH Diary" *Shot taking disaster & ROI challenge update* : About 8pm is good for me, or anytime after that if you aint free at 8pm
    Posted by Lambert180
    Cool, i'm terrible at exact times but I should be free sometime around then
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    Lamby im playing turbo not hyper.  In the day it take upto 20 mins for a game, at night its not so bad, prob 5 mins waiting time.  At lower stakes trafic is higher, the higher up you go the less trafic. I have also found not many people want a rematch esp if they lose the first 1.  Thats why JJ gets peeps playing 7 /8 games with him, LOL. sry JJ. As i am currently still getting to grips with these i am only playing 1 table as every little bit of info on villan will help, I can 9-12 table 6 max cash but for the time being i am sticking with 1 table.
    Posted by freechips1
    Yeah I didn't even think about that. I can register for a £3.15 game and am guaranteed to have the table loaded up within 30 secs. 20 mins wait is horrible... surely you'd make more money by playing a bit lower and getting 2-3 times more games in?

But yeah I've noticed that no1 ever wants to rematch me.
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    Well done Lambyboy, you owned me this time,  I helped add about a tenner to your HU total :)
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    Had a rematch with Poker_Fail and glad to say I redeemed myself by winning 5-1 so  that's 1-1 in matches now Fail, have to have a decider some time. and I'd won 5/9 before that so that makes it 10/15 for the night.

Played = 149
    Won   = 77
    Profit/Loss = -£4.55 (nearly back to break even, I'll get back into profit next sesh)
    Win Rate = 51.7%

EDIT: Second thoughts, it's Friday night, no work tomorrow and the night is young, and you get lots of idiots on a friday night, back to the tables we go!

And yeah I think you gifted me £9.90 Fail lol.
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    Had a rematch with Poker_Fail and glad to say I redeemed myself by winning 5-1 so  that's 1-1 in matches now Fail, have to have a decider some time. and I'd won 5/9 before that so that makes it 10/15 for the night. Played = 149 Won   = 77 Profit/Loss = -£4.55 (nearly back to break even, I'll get back into profit next sesh) Win Rate = 51.7% EDIT: Second thoughts, it's Friday night, no work tomorrow and the night is young, and you get lots of idiots on a friday night, back to the tables we go! And yeah I think you gifted me £9.90 Fail lol.
    Posted by Lambert180
    Yeh, 1 - 1 in matches,, 7 - 6 to you in games won :/ shame yours were a slightly higher stake !

I'm poor now
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    Only played another 8 games, won 6 of them though which was nice and fairly easy, none of them were lucky outdraws or anything like that.

So I've now...

Played = 157
    Won  = 83
    Profit/Loss = +£6.25  (woo, back in the black!)
    Win Rate = 52.9%