You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

The DOHHHHHHH Diary

Comments

• DOHHHHHHHDOHHHHHHH Member Posts: 17,929
    edited May 2012
    Hello Mayyyyy :)

Very briefly discussed an ROI challenge for May with Lamberto, similar to the one with Freechips in January.

This time we will both be playing mainly hypers though. 

I'm not gonna build it up on here, then end up failing again. Just gonna see how it goes, and if anything meaningful happens (I play alot of games in week 1), I'll put an update up for both of us. 

-----------------

I'm going back to grinding cash this month. I will still be playing alot of HU sngs, but around cash games, like I used to. 

Back to the old faithful, nl30 prob. 

Target for the month is to simply make £1,000 before rakeback. (not that my rakeback ever makes any difference to my profit anyway)

It's fairly modest by my old standards, but again I don't wanna go talking myself up on here then not delivering again. So realistic goals ftw. 

Having another go at using a spreadsheet too. Will try & get past the 4th of the month before I can't be bothered updating it anymore. 

No points targets, coz there's just no point :P 

• YOUNG_GUNYOUNG_GUN Member Posts: 8,948
    edited May 2012
    Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiii going back to grinding cashaments, about ruddy time! 
    edited May 2012
    Loving May already :(
    Last 10 transactions in the last 14 daysBalance Change  
    Date & TimeProductDescriptionAmountHeld FundsPlatformDetail
    01 May '12 at 16:39PokerHypercharged£0.00£0.00AHand History
    01 May '12 at 16:33PokerHypercharged£-5.25£0.00AHand History
    01 May '12 at 16:23PokerHypercharged£-5.25£0.00AHand History
    01 May '12 at 16:19PokerHypercharged£-5.25£0.00AHand History
    01 May '12 at 16:07PokerHypercharged£-5.25£0.00InternetHand History
    01 May '12 at 16:00PokerHypercharged£-5.25£0.00AHand History
    01 May '12 at 15:51PokerHypercharged£-5.25£0.00AHand History
    01 May '12 at 15:49Poker£30 Gtd Scary£-2.20£0.00AHand History
    01 May '12 at 15:47PokerHypercharged£-3.15£0.00AHand History
    01 May '12 at 15:13PokerHypercharged£-3.15£0.00AHand History
    edited May 2012
    LOL good start, lucky ur going to be playing cash again soon.. 
  • simonnatursimonnatur Member Posts: 330
    edited May 2012
    So it's not just me who can't win a dime at the moment.

Busted out of every tourney and lost 3/3 dym's including one with a maniac who called literally every all in with literally any two cards - very frustrating game at times...
  • pod1pod1 Member Posts: 4,377
    edited May 2012
    alw3ays thought it was your better disapline jj. grind grind grind.

edited May 2012
    Must have a sore head or really bad session no updates :( Get online.. 

Dunno whether he played cash after all went snap offline after he busted thews
    edited May 2012

Question, 

Do any readers know how to create an online spreadsheet? 

I use 3 different computers, a PC & 2 laptops, so if I could access the same spredsheet on all 3 of them, via the internet, it will give me more chance of keeping it up.

I know it's possible because I saw one the other day, I just don't know how.

tyia!.

-£50 yest btw :(

• Lambert180Lambert180 Member Posts: 12,197
    edited May 2012
    Yeah if you sign up to Hendon Mob for free (which I did recently) they have a thing where you can track all your sessions, and you can do graphs on the data, and filter by dates/stakes etc. So it's a free online tracking thing that you can access from any comp.
    edited May 2012
    I was thinking just a normal excel spreadsheet, mine is very basic I don't want/need graphs and stuff.

Here is an example,

Then I could save that link in favourites on all 3 comps, and edit it as I go.
    edited May 2012
    Ah ok, well I'm not sure how to do that, but I think you can still get all the same info from the Hendon Mob one, just don't bother looking at the graphs etc. You can filter it by your results just by MTTs/Cash whatever. And there's an analysis bit that looks like this...

http://i46.tinypic.com/2prwraa.png

I just stuck in that I played 1 hyper and won it so the analysis would come up, I aint actually put anything on there yet.
  • Giant811Giant811 Member Posts: 613
    edited May 2012
    Google docs sounds like what you're looking for. Just upload an existing spreadsheet or create a new one and then you can open it from everywhere. there are even mobile apps. I haven't used it too much myself, so I don't know how limited functionality, but worth a try.
  • EvilPinguEvilPingu Member Posts: 3,462
    edited May 2012
    In Response to Re: "Sit & DOHHHHHHH Diary":
    Question,  Do any readers know how to create an online spreadsheet?  I use 3 different computers, a PC & 2 laptops, so if I could access the same spredsheet on all 3 of them, via the internet, it will give me more chance of keeping it up. I know it's possible because I saw one the other day, I just don't know how. tyia!. -£50 yest btw :(
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    As Giant says, Google docs ftw.

Either that, or you could just install spreadsheet software on all 3 computers, and save your spreadsheets on a flash drive?
    edited May 2012
    Wiiiii, cheerz both. Done it!

I know everyones gonna be so impressed with how detailed and well presented my spreadsheet is!

whooooo. haha. 

At least I 'should' be able to keep this one updated!

Many thanx to Young_Gun for designing and colour coding the spreadsheet so beautifully! hahaaaaa

Can tell he's colour blind. 

Let me know if there's any problem with the link (other than that I'm losing money)
  • ACEGOONERACEGOONER Member Posts: 1,432
    edited May 2012
    In Response to Re: "Sit & DOHHHHHHH Diary":
    In Response to Re: "Sit & DOHHHHHHH Diary" : As Giant says, Google docs ftw. Either that, or you could just install spreadsheet software on all 3 computers, and save your spreadsheets on a flash drive?
    Posted by EvilPingu
    This involves effort and therefore is not an option. 
    edited May 2012
    Lol @ Acegooner.

All looks good to me Doh, although I would like to have 2 decimal places in the amounts, don't like rounding when it comes to profit/loss. And who on earth put the date the wrong way round, with the month first, like americans....
    edited May 2012
    Young Gun did it all, honest!!

My effort would be even worse.

Just realised, it's not gonna add the totals up as I go along. 

If anyone knows how to do it, or can make a better one, I can give you control to edit that one (or you can email me one and I'll upload it.)

Young Gun is useless!
    edited May 2012
    Give me 5 mins and I'll make one (I'm pretty decent on Excel). I'll keep it simple
    edited May 2012
    Sorry, took a bit longer cos I was talking to Wacko about cash. Dya wanna tell me your email address or something on FB and I'll send it to ya.
    edited May 2012
    It wasnt american dates when i did it fwiw

How i done it is how JJ asked so if its poor blame what he wanted, other then the  colour i did that to make it easier to read obviously he could customize it lol