You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

The DOHHHHHHH Diary

Comments

• POKERTREVPOKERTREV Member Posts: 9,607
    edited November 2013
    Happy Birthday Dohhhhhhh.
  • hhyftrftdrhhyftrftdr Member Posts: 8,036
    edited November 2013
    Many happy returns and a nice birthday cash.

I assume this tourney is over in France?
  • craigcu12craigcu12 Member Posts: 3,960
    edited November 2013
    happy birthday hope you had a good day
  • Lambert180Lambert180 Member Posts: 12,197
    edited November 2013
    Jeeeez just had a look at that office quiz.... I consider myself a pretty massive fan and just a quick glance made me think I'd probably be lucky to get 30-40!! Sick skills on your score JJ!
  • The_Don90The_Don90 Member Posts: 9,814
    edited November 2013
    good effort with the mtt jj 450 isnt to b sniffed at my man.

• GlenelgGlenelg Member Posts: 6,598
    edited November 2013
    Happy Birthday!   Am I the only person in the UK who has never watched The Office? ;-(
  • gazza127gazza127 Member Posts: 2,156
    edited November 2013
    The US Office is better.

(preparing for a stream of abuse...)
    edited November 2013
    Oh and Happy Birthday :)
  • 68Trebor68Trebor Member Posts: 1,943
    edited November 2013

Happy Birthday, have a good un.

I have sent you a PM if you wouldn't mind having a look, cheers.
  • DOHHHHHHHDOHHHHHHH Member Posts: 17,929
    edited November 2013
    Thanx for the Birthday messages all.

I managed to stay sensible and avoid blowing the bankroll!

@ Harry, yeh it was on a French site. I've been on a long bleak run over there, so that cash has repaired some of the damage.

Was getting really fed up of getting nowhere so a deep run was much needed, even tough it was rubbish getting so close to the big €€€€

Here's the MTT graph for that site.

http://imageshack.us/f/29/fdxm.jpg/

Had gone 100 MTTs without any real deep run, which to me is about 25 sessions, so about 2 months!

Have some faith back now, maybe I can heater again.

---------------

@ Pad - No, you aren't the only 1. I'm amazed that there are still people around who haven't seen The Office.
    In a way I'm envious that you have 6 hours of the best TV ever made to watch for the first/2nd/3rd/4th etc time whereas I've seen them all 50+ times.
    Still brilliant though ;) WATCH IT!

@ Gaza - Is that a serious comment? As above, I kinda hope it is, because if so I have hours of great TV to watch that I've never seen before. Honestly haven't made any effort to watch it, not even seen a clip!

@ Trebor - Replied to your PM last night, sorry for the delay.

---------------

I only played 7 x £10.50 HU sngs on sky after the MTT run.

Won 5 for a profit of $45.

The action was really slow, the lobby wasn't updating again. It's a pretty serious issue for HU sng players.

People like to join games rather than sit and wait for games to start. So if I'm sat waiting but nobody can see that I'm there, then we have stalemate and no1 plays!

Hopefully fixed by tomorrow night.

Thnx again for the msgs. GL all playing today.
  • GaryQQQGaryQQQ Member Posts: 6,804
    edited November 2013
    Belated Happy Birthday.

I've never seen The Office, nor do I intend to. I don't watch TV much, well not properly, it's just sorta on in the background. I stick to news, current affairs, documentaries and sports, maybe with the odd bit of reality TV and some gameshows thrown in. No drama of any type, ever.
  • Jac35Jac35 Member Posts: 6,491
    edited November 2013
    Oi, you can't change your photo!
    I have imagined you look like that ever since I started on here

Oh, Happy Birthday for the other day. Any chance of divulging how much Sky bunged you? :)
    My birthday next month and I'm bankrupt
    edited November 2013
    In Response to Re: "Sit & DOHHHHHHH Diary":
    Oi, you can't change your photo! I have imagined you look like that ever since I started on here
    Posted by Jac35
    I agree!  Altho I do rem the old one! And he was much more purdy in it! ;-)
    edited November 2013
    Thanx for the Birthday messages all. I managed to stay sensible and avoid blowing the bankroll! @ Harry, yeh it was on a French site. I've been on a long bleak run over there, so that cash has repaired some of the damage. Was getting really fed up of getting nowhere so a deep run was much needed, even tough it was rubbish getting so close to the big €€€€ Here's the MTT graph for that site. http://imageshack.us/f/29/fdxm.jpg/ Had gone 100 MTTs without any real deep run, which to me is about 25 sessions, so about 2 months! Have some faith back now, maybe I can heater again. --------------- @ Pad - No, you aren't the only 1. I'm amazed that there are still people around who haven't seen The Office. In a way I'm envious that you have 6 hours of the best TV ever made to watch for the first/2nd/3rd/4th etc time whereas I've seen them all 50+ times. Still brilliant though ;) WATCH IT! @ Gaza - Is that a serious comment? As above, I kinda hope it is, because if so I have hours of great TV to watch that I've never seen before. Honestly haven't made any effort to watch it, not even seen a clip! @ Trebor - Replied to your PM last night, sorry for the delay. --------------- I only played 7 x £10.50 HU sngs on sky after the MTT run. Won 5 for a profit of $45. The action was really slow, the lobby wasn't updating again. It's a pretty serious issue for HU sng players. People like to join games rather than sit and wait for games to start. So if I'm sat waiting but nobody can see that I'm there, then we have stalemate and no1 plays! Hopefully fixed by tomorrow night. Thnx again for the msgs. GL all playing today.
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH

Dam right its a serious comment.  If you stick through the first season when it was a bit shaky its one of those series that just gets better and better.

One of my favourite tv shows without a shadow of a doubt.  Definitely recommended.

edited November 2013
    aghhhhhhhhhhhhh

My weakness with TV/Film is a lack of patience, I hate having to 'get into stuff'. If 10 diff people wrote their top 10 films of all time list, I reckon I'd have seen less than 5 of the 100 film sample.

So........ if the first series isn't that good I'll probably lose interest and not get to the good bits.

But if it's 1/10th as good as The Real Office, I'll have to make an exception!

----

@Jac & Pad, once the Bday is out of the way the Xmas countdown begins!

Jingle All The Wayyyyyyy ;)

------

Oh, and sod all Jac.

A penny per post sounds like a reasonable way to reward loyal forumites.

It did fall on a weekend, maybe I'll get a big fat bonus credited Monday morning! Don't mind the wait as I'll have made an extra 13pence out of it.

Sort it out Sky, etc etc.
    edited November 2013
    In Response to Re: "Sit & DOHHHHHHH Diary" : Dam right its a serious comment.  If you stick through the first season when it was a bit shaky its one of those series that just gets better and better. One of my favourite tv shows without a shadow of a doubt.  Definitely recommended.
    Posted by gazza127
    So lets see if i've got this right...The UK made a TV sitcom which Do7h says is the best sitcom EVER made & the USA bought it and made it American?   That can't be right surely? I mean what has USA ever given us in the way of sitcom? OH wait... Will & Grace, Friends, King of Queens, Frasier, Cheers, & The Simpsons?  I've just ordered the US version! ;-)
    edited November 2013
    aghhhhhhhhhhhhh My weakness with TV/Film is a lack of patience, I hate having to 'get into stuff'. If 10 diff people wrote their top 10 films of all time list, I reckon I'd have seen less than 5 of the 100 film sample. So........ if the first series isn't that good I'll probably lose interest and not get to the good bits. But if it's 1/10th as good as The Real Office, I'll have to make an exception! ---- @Jac & Pad, once the Bday is out of the way the Xmas countdown begins! Jingle All The Wayyyyyyy ;) ------ Oh, and sod all Jac. A penny per post sounds like a reasonable way to reward loyal forumites. It did fall on a weekend, maybe I'll get a big fat bonus credited Monday morning! Don't mind the wait as I'll have made an extra 13pence out of it. Sort it out Sky, etc etc.
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    You'd be making a mistake if you gave up...

Just watch it ok? :)
    edited November 2013

2 more sleeps until The Ashes start!!!

Need a watching strategy.

Do I totally flip my sleeping/playing pattern on it's head to do some all nighters, or use the old Sky+ to record the play and watch every ball back during standard British test match hours?

It never feels the same watching sport back when it isn't live, if the Aussies are 220/0 @ tea on day 1, will I be able to stick it out and watch the final session? I doubt it, cricinfo will be too tempting.

Really really good news for our chances overnight.

The Aussie journos been winding KP up, calling him arrogant etc.

He went under the radar this summer, was hit n miss, but we were comfotable throughout and didn't really need him to hit top form.

This winter we will need him, it's probably his last away Ashes tour, and the last thing you want to do is get him even more 'up for it'.

I like Lehmans coaching style, he tries things and likes his players to express themselves and get in the faces of his opponents, (also a YCCC legend), but winding KP up might be a big mistake!!!

---------

Another 1 of Englands so called 'sporting heros' in the news this morning too.

Jack Wiltshire.

What a plonker he is.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/351320/Jack-Wilshere-Let-s-play-dirty-

If he could play half as good as people said he could when he first came on the scene, and if he can stand out on the pitch half as well as he stands out in the social/media, he'd be 1 **** of a player!

Absolutely useless, wont be long before everyone is fit, and he's a regular on Arsenals bench.

Hopefully Roy ditches him before Brazil too.

Don't mind outspoken sportsmen, but you have to be able to back it up on the pitch.

He can't.

-----------

Monday grind today. Always enjoy playing Mondays! Some MTT confidence restored, I'm full of hope again. Wonder how long it'll take the Poker Gods to crush that renewed optimism!

GL all this week. Especially Captain Cook & Co. !

• The_Don90The_Don90 Member Posts: 9,814
    edited November 2013
    I assume you'd rather Ramsey was English jj?