You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

The DOHHHHHHH Diary

Comments

• The_Don90The_Don90 Member Posts: 9,814
    edited November 2013
    you know i got $256 for winning a $1 version of that once jj ;) 

congrats on the bink again. 
  • DOHHHHHHHDOHHHHHHH Member Posts: 17,929
    edited November 2013
    Cheers Both! ^^^

Yes Donald, it would be impossible for me to forget that.

Also hard to forget how bad you run all the time.

Oh wait! ;)

-------------

Sunday.

Meh! Mehhhhh !

Was going vvvvv well on the HU sngs.

Got to about 9pm and I'd ran out of beer.

I could either call it a night, go eat then watch tv or something, or go down to the shed, get a few more and carry on playing.

Went with the latter option as things were going really well.

It cost me around $150 and a more severe headache.

Not the best decision I've ever made.

http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/3810/wzu8.jpg

For the 2nd time in 2 sessions I raninto a 'troublesome fish'.

This time @ £16.50 games (I'm jinxed @ that level). It turned a cracking session into a modest one.

Still I'd take a 10% ROI over 45 games everytime, just annoying when you feel it could've been better.

Will learn from my mistake, next time I'll make sure I have enough booze to see the session out ;)

gl all playing turbo Tuesday tomorrow, I'm in so you're all scrapping for 2nd! :D

edited November 2013

Had a deep run in the 8pm main last night.

Thought it was gonna be my night!

I had 12k on the bubble @ 1/2k But the average was only 16k!!!

Hung on, then managed to spin my stack up, and had 100k @ 1.5/3k, sitting chip leader with 24 left.

Jam K5 on the button into 2 short stacks in the blinds, lose to A3.

Same situation T7s shoved lose to 99.

13xbb left, jam sb with Q9s called by the big blind who has A6o and I lose :(

Left with 1 xbb lol.

At least HU went well prior to the main, played 15 games, lost the first 3 @ £5 games then won the next 12 in a row before I had to finish to play the mains. 52% roi!

http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/6804/2jp5.jpg

Think 12 is my joint longest winning streak so the pressure is on from game 1 tomorrow to try and beat it!

Had a bet on Jol a few weeks back to be the next manager axed in the premiership.

Got a chunky amount on (for me) @ 7/4.

Yesterday he was 1/3.

Gutted to see they've brought in sum1 alongside him rather than in place of him.

I run so bad @ betting!

gl all playing today.
  • chicknMeltchicknMelt Member Posts: 1,159
    edited November 2013
    not a criticism... more of a question

I normally like to tighten up my shoving range for a few minutes after I have been caught shoving light, just because people will be alot more willing to call you after that... not sure how long the T7 was after the K5? - but that would have been a prime candidate for me if I was caught recently. do you think you might have been shoving a little light considering your table image, or do you think u just got unlucky to shove into hands that can call?

gl crushing the HUSNGs!

edited November 2013
    In Response to Re: "Sit & DOHHHHHHH Diary":
    not a criticism... more of a question I normally like to tighten up my shoving range for a few minutes after I have been caught shoving light, just because people will be alot more willing to call you after that... not sure how long the T7 was after the K5? - but that would have been a prime candidate for me if I was caught recently. do you think you might have been shoving a little light considering your table image, or do you think u just got unlucky to shove into hands that can call? gl crushing the HUSNGs!
    Posted by chicknMelt
    I agree chickn. I think it may have been a case of positive tilt, after being so short on the bubble then spinning up so quickly to chip leader, hitting everything, I felt invincible.

Im not used to playing without antes. Maybe there was more time to sit back than I thought, despite the shallow average.

I'm happy with the Kx and Q9s, but think the T7s was 1 too many.

Ahh well.

------------------------------------

Anyone have any thoughts on this spot? its a €10 mtt.

http://www.boomplayer.com/en/poker-hands/Boom/5880403_1348F17139

He reps so thin as in A3 and 33 only.

The problem is he probably never bluffs this spot and never raises for value with worse than AJ, so even tho his V range is so narrow, it's probably always 33 or A3?

• gazza127gazza127 Member Posts: 2,156
    edited November 2013
    Yeah I think we can fold to the raise.  Its either a stone cold bluff or a hand that beats AJ.  He's never raising for value with worse than AJ.  If he thinks youre bluffing then he can bluff catch with all Ax Kx hands etc and is never raising.

So you only beat a bluff.  How often is he bluffing in this spot?  Not often id imagine.  He's opened on the button so I wouldnt narrow his range to solely A3 or 33.  Id include a few more two pair hands like 43 and K3 whilst an unlikely straight got there too.

Yeah I think we can fold to the raise.
  • GELDYGELDY Member Posts: 5,203
    edited November 2013
    In Response to Re: "Sit & DOHHHHHHH Diary" : I agree chickn. I think it may have been a case of positive tilt, after being so short on the bubble then spinning up so quickly to chip leader, hitting everything, I felt invincible. Im not used to playing without antes. Maybe there was more time to sit back than I thought, despite the shallow average. I'm happy with the Kx and Q9s, but think the T7s was 1 too many. Ahh well. ------------------------------------ Anyone have any thoughts on this spot? its a €10 mtt. http://www.boomplayer.com/en/poker-hands/Boom/5880403_1348F17139 He reps so thin as in A3 and 33 only. The problem is he probably never bluffs this spot and never raises for value with worse than AJ, so even tho his V range is so narrow, it's probably always 33 or A3?
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH

My virus checker says risky behaviour and i'd tend to agree with itWarning: Dangerous SiteWhoa!
    Are you sure you want to go there?http://www.boomplayer.com/en/poker-hands/Boom/5880... may be risky to visit.
    Why were you redirected to this page?
    When we visited this site, we found it exhibited one or more risky behaviors.

edited November 2013

Agree Gaza. I've maybe given him too narrow a value range. Which makes it even more of an easy fold than it was before.

Playing really, really bad in mtts recently.

Almost tempted to sack them off altogether and just play HU all day, but it's way too intense and would hurt my head.

Maybe blocks of 10 HU games then half hour messing about on Skype or something. mehhh.

Doesn't help when this happens in the 1 mtt where I have a stack going :(

http://www.boomplayer.com/en/poker-hands/Boom/5880695_402DB644A9

"lol Francais"
  • gazza127gazza127 Member Posts: 2,156
    edited November 2013
    Agree Gaza. I've maybe given him too narrow a value range. Which makes it even more of an easy fold than it was before. Playing really, really bad in mtts recently. Almost tempted to sack them off altogether and just play HU all day, but it's way too intense and would hurt my head. Maybe blocks of 10 HU games then half hour messing about on Skype or something. mehhh. Doesn't help when this happens in the 1 mtt where I have a stack going :(http://www.boomplayer.com/en/poker-hands/Boom/5880695_402DB644A9 "lol Francais"
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH

Yuk.  What was villain thinking? Lol.
  • Jac35Jac35 Member Posts: 6,491
    edited November 2013
    Agree Gaza. I've maybe given him too narrow a value range. Which makes it even more of an easy fold than it was before. Playing really, really bad in mtts recently. Almost tempted to sack them off altogether and just play HU all day, but it's way too intense and would hurt my head. Maybe blocks of 10 HU games then half hour messing about on Skype or something. mehhh. Doesn't help when this happens in the 1 mtt where I have a stack going :(http://www.boomplayer.com/en/poker-hands/Boom/5880695_402DB644A9 "lol Francais"
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    He must have binked it.
    Cuz pretty sure he was on my dym tables last night :)
    edited November 2013
    Yeah I think we can fold to the raise.  Its either a stone cold bluff or a hand that beats AJ.  He's never raising for value with worse than AJ.  If he thinks youre bluffing then he can bluff catch with all Ax Kx hands etc and is never raising. So you only beat a bluff.  How often is he bluffing in this spot?  Not often id imagine.  He's opened on the button so I wouldnt narrow his range to solely A3 or 33.  Id include a few more two pair hands like 43 and K3 whilst an unlikely straight got there too. Yeah I think we can fold to the raise.
    Posted by gazza127
    Agreed. It looks a lot like A3 to me with 33 2nd most likely (cos there isn't many combos). Would have to be opening button pretty wide to open with 43, K3 or 25. So depending on they opening frequency, they could be in their range, but not for most people I'd say. When I'm playing well I'd find a fold, but sometimes talk myself into calling like u did.
    edited November 2013
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    Lol.

Yeah like the shove pre OP, if I'm IP I'd probably just raise. 
  • splashiessplashies Member Posts: 3,680
    edited November 2013
    Happy Birthday!
  • NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,175
    edited November 2013
    Happy Birthday!
    Posted by splashies
    No way? Is he 40?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DOHHHHHHH ME OLDE MUCKER

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    edited November 2013
    Cheers lads ^

Sigh @ people even older than me buying laptops, windows 8 help anyone? gulp.

Half the familyments out the way yesterday, t'other half postponed until tomorrow. Gambooooool today.

Have had to put a deposit limit on the account though, sorry Style, it isn't happening again Sir.

--------------------

Fishy Royal Flush brag to start the day :)

(2c/5c PLO is more than enough gamble for 8am :P)

Seat 1: CAMIL2010 (3.94€)
    Seat 2: Con Dampbell (9.22€)
    Seat 3: johnax (8€)
    Seat 4: FredM95 (5.39€)
    Seat 5: bioprof007 (3.65€)

Con Dampbell posts small blind 0.02€
    johnax posts big blind 0.05€

Dealt to Con Dampbell

Kd As Td 8d

FredM95 calls 0.05€
    bioprof007 calls 0.05€
    CAMIL2010 calls 0.05€
    Con Dampbell calls 0.03€
    johnax checks

4c Jd 6h

Con Dampbell checks
    johnax checks
    FredM95 checks
    bioprof007 checks
    CAMIL2010 checks

4c Jd 6h Qd

Con Dampbell bets 0.19€
    johnax folds
    FredM95 calls 0.19€
    bioprof007 folds
    CAMIL2010 folds

4c Jd 6h Qd Ad

Con Dampbell bets 0.56€
    FredM95 folds

Con Dampbell collected 1.15€ from pot

---------------------------------------------

Didn't update after my Thursday session because I was really tired and ended early.

Only thing of note is I extended the winning run from 12 games to 14, before losing the 15th. Now my longest streak ever.

Ended a fiver or so down though.

Found a load of 'The Office' quizzes on sporcle.

This is the best, managed 96/100. I knew 97 though, they were just uber picky with the wording.

Any hardcore fans, give it a go!

http://www.sporcle.com/games/18Alex18/theofficetrivia

GL all playing over the weekend.
  • The_Don90The_Don90 Member Posts: 9,814
    edited November 2013
    Happy birthday

• DiminuendoDiminuendo Member Posts: 222
    edited November 2013
    Happy Birthday Mate
  • a00rocka00rock Member Posts: 832
    edited November 2013
    Have a good 1 JJ and congrats on yr record wins.
    edited November 2013
    Thanx all for the above posts.

Entered the 'Digestif' today for the first time in ages.

€10 buyin, €8k gtd.

6 handed tables, 1,350 runners.

€2,500 for the winner!

I final tabled!!!

Unfortunately, that's as far as I got.

6th for €450.

I regret 1 or 2 plays in the later stages as I was 2/36 left at 1 point.

MTTs rly are brutal.

Gonna play some HU now until I drop.

Thanx again for the msgs, and gl all playing tonight.
  • Lambert180Lambert180 Member Posts: 12,197
    edited November 2013
    Nice cash above and happy birthday. Gonna give that office quiz a go but got no chance of beating your score