You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

The DOHHHHHHH Diary

Comments

• The_Don90The_Don90 Member Posts: 9,814
    edited November 2013
    I have came to complain about you're picture change. Dno it  just doesnt suit u imo 
  • DOHHHHHHHDOHHHHHHH Member Posts: 17,929
    edited November 2013
    In Response to Re: "Sit & DOHHHHHHH Diary":
    I have came to complain about you're picture change. Dno it  just doesnt suit u imo 
    Posted by The_Don90
    Hurts Donald.

You've had that picture for months now, I hate it, & it doesn't reflect your image @ all, did I say anything? No!

A geeky, guy sat at a computer is fair enough, but you're anything but fat!!!!

(fair play, it didn't come out big enough, it's supposed to be turboman! Will find a new 1, I can't expect Ray to win me forum avatar of the year 2 years running can I!) /brag ;)

edited November 2013
    In Response to Re: "Sit & DOHHHHHHH Diary" : Hurts Donald. You've had that picture for months now, I hate it, & it doesn't reflect your image @ all, did I say anything? No! A geeky, guy sat at a computer is fair enough, but you're anything but fat!!!! (fair play, it didn't come out big enough, it's supposed to be turboman! Will find a new 1, I can't expect Ray to win me forum avatar of the year 2 years running can I!) ;)
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    haha actually u did, fwiw i agree mine needs changing too. 

also are you calling me geeky :O 

• MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,606
    edited November 2013

Obv, I dont read diaries....BUT....happy belated drinkday to ya and congrats on 1500 posts on this thread now!!

(you have come a long way since them early years huh?)

PS...your avatar sucks.
    edited November 2013

Thanx Alan!

Thanx Alan!

And, errrrrrrr, sigh Alan.

Need to find a new 1.

ITS TURBO TIME

Quick report from yesterday.

Came 4th/580 in a €5 BH style MTT in France for around €170 inc heads iirc. Was €500ish UT :(

Went into the 6 handed final table as chip leader, but struggled throughout.

Lost 44 < 57 aipf, then made a bad play out of frustration, then lost the last 14xbb A7 < AQ bvb v a very agro spewy guy.

My final table play is quite poor. Recently it hasn't been an issue as I haven't been cashing nvm final tabling.

But 2 finals in 2 days has reminded me how rubbish I am at them!

Had 30 mins to kill before the 5-15 €20 HU hyper mtt so didn't play anything else.

Got to 5-16 and my table hadn't loaded, looked into it, and it seems I forgot to register.

DOH!

Over to sky, very very slow again. Was up abit, then played some losing player @ £21s and lost 3 in a row. He declined the 4th game, and I was too tired/bored/frustrated to sit and wait for a new opponent so called it a night, down £34 quid.

Profitable but frustrating day.

Still not sure what I'm going to do tomorrow for the cricket. Probably end up playing as usual, watching the first session, then passing out. Try do an all nighter on Thurs then look at doing a poker allnighter on Friday/Sunday.

GL all playing today.
    edited November 2013

Players have just gone off for their dinner in Brisbane, I've just made my 'tea' in South Yorkshire @ 2am!

Getting into this new sleeping routine, it's going to be a long night tonight.

Very big wicket just before the break, Trott and Cook gone, has to be the Aussies morning despite us polishing off the tail quickly.

This series has started like the last, bowlers on top, on seemingly flat decks! meh, c'mon KP after dinner!

---------------

Poker update for yesterday....

V unusual session.

I played HU sngs in France again, I was playing €10 hypers and lost my first 13 games in a row.

Moved up to €20 games, and after winning 1 and losing 1, I won 8 in a row!

HU = A momentum game!

I played abit on sky, think I lose 5 out of 6 games :(

Small losing day overall.

-----------------------

As I hinted above, my new playing hours will be 6pm until 3/4am from now until after Christmas.

Kinda excited about it, had a look around the sites today and I'm going to be spoilt for choice with MTTs!

Will include the Sky 6pm main event sat every session, with the intention of playing the actual event should I qualify.

Haven't played a Sky 8pm for maybe 18 months outside of Tuesdays Turbo night!

If I can stay awake tonight (feel good atm) then the new grind starts tomorrow, Donny on the tele against Yeovil (wont be a classic!!!) then onto the Ashes whilst trying to hit a big score in some big mtts!

For now though, over to you KP!

A run for every test cap you have will be nice, ty :)

GL all on the am grind!

edited November 2013
    Donny rovers and cricket on tv, ur laptop will feel neglected ;) 

I think we discussed various mtts before although not in great detail, is there any structures you've looked at your looking forward to playing ?

edited November 2013

Incredible session of cricket.

Have to admire Australias bowling outfit. Kept the England batsman down all summer on flat decks, and started the same way again here. Amazing performance, Mitch has the X factor for sure, brutal bowling.

It would've been hard enough staying awake, but the state of the game has made my decision easier.

Early night for me!

Glory hunter !!!

Hope to wake up to better news from the evening session!

Mega rain maybe?

:(
  • splashiessplashies Member Posts: 3,680
    edited November 2013
    Hope Donny hammer Yeovil tonight, how on Earth Tragic Johnson got them to the Champ, I'll never know?!? Fat Plucker
  • wynne1938wynne1938 Member Posts: 20,552
    edited November 2013
    Incredible session of cricket. Have to admire Australias bowling outfit. Kept the England batsman down all summer on flat decks, and started the same way again here. Amazing performance, Mitch has the X factor for sure, brutal bowling. It would've been hard enough staying awake, but the state of the game has made my decision easier. Early night for me! Glory hunter !!! Hope to wake up to better news from the evening session! Mega rain maybe?   :(
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    Doh.waiting for a re'ly to my PM to you!
    edited November 2013
    In Response to Re: "Sit & DOHHHHHHH Diary" : Doh.waiting for a re'ly to my PM to you!
    Posted by wynne1938
    Wynne, I haven't seen your PM and my inbox wont load so I can't see it.

I've gone into my email and I've had a notification, something about a £25 bet on the cricket?

I've not heard anything about it. Is it a matched bet? Does it have to be on a specific market?

I haven't had any real bets.

Maybe go with the series to be a draw @ 4/1 ?

Most of the markets are suspended as it's mid test at the moment.

edited November 2013
    In Response to Re: "Sit & DOHHHHHHH Diary" : Wynne, I haven't seen your PM and my inbox wont load so I can't see it. I've gone into my email and I've had a notification, something about a £25 bet on the cricket? I've not heard anything about it. Is it a matched bet? Does it have to be on a specific market? I haven't had any real bets. Maybe go with the series to be a draw @ 4/1 ? Most of the markets are suspended as it's mid test at the moment.
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    Ashes Price Boost & £25 Free!

The talking will finally stop as the battle for the Ashes swings back into action. Sky Bet have boosted the tourists to win the series 3-1 from 13/2 to 8/1!

We’re also offering you a £25 free bet if you bet on the cricket. To claim simply follow the steps below;

1. Click Claim Now and enter promo code CRMATCH
    2. Place any cricket bet up to £25 (minimum odds of 1/2)
    3. We’ll match it with a free bet to be used on any sports market.

Take advantage of our Ashes offer now before it’s too late, free bets expire after 7 days

This is what I wanted to take advantage of!
    I will do what you suggested!
  • hhyftrftdrhhyftrftdr Member Posts: 8,036
    edited November 2013
    Very nice result tonight sir!

So close to joining that very, very select group of FT jackpot winners too ;)
  • GELDYGELDY Member Posts: 5,203
    edited November 2013
    vwp tonight DOHHHHHHHH
    winning the mini and just off the main FT
    now maybe you will waste less time on other sites
    you know it makes sense
    edited November 2013
    Well done DoH!
    edited November 2013
    teach me how to run deep in mtts please :) 

Congrats lad. phenominal effort. 
  • FLASHJONNYFLASHJONNY Member Posts: 2,537
    edited November 2013
    well deserved winner last night dohh very well played
  • splashiessplashies Member Posts: 3,680
    edited November 2013
    Congrats!
    edited November 2013

Cheers all.

Good game Jonny, must've been an honour for you as a United fan to share a final able with SirFergie! ;)

& thanx to Alan, Geldy and some others for sticking around to rail. (memory is abit blurry)

It's a shame I couldn't run good for 5 or  10 minutes longer in the main too :(

Apparently the FT was shown on the show, if anyone knows when it's repeated can you let me know plz. Have had a look in the TV section of the forum but it doesn't appear to be on today, and there's no listings for tomorrow onwards.

Good luck all playing today.