You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

The DOHHHHHHH Diary

Comments

• DOHHHHHHHDOHHHHHHH Member Posts: 17,929
    edited January 2015

Thanks for the replies.

I'm not sure how often I see hands other than KQ here. My limited experience so far suggests people are really passive with non-nut hands and just play the nuts face up. It certainly 'felt' like KQ in game.

But you guys will have way more hands than me, and as you say he doesn't need to have worse very often at all to make it fine to go all in.

For what it's worth (and that's not very much) he did have KQ. It was the only pot above £8 that I lost in a 3 hour 1 tabling session. I don't know if that's a good thing, I should be having bigger swings than that?

Maybe I'm playing too tight !!!

------------
    Got another one here, smaller pot this time. 

Is this a clear bet/bet/bet line?

The table is HU, just trying to get a game going.
    PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalance
    Pablo395 Small blind  £0.10 £0.10 £42.51
    DOHHHHHHH Big blind  £0.20 £0.30 £25.55
      Your hole cards

Pablo395 Call  £0.10 £0.40 £42.41
    DOHHHHHHH Raise  £0.40 £0.80 £25.15
    Pablo395 Call  £0.40 £1.20 £42.01
    Flop

DOHHHHHHH Bet  £1.00 £2.20 £24.15
    Pablo395 Call  £1.00 £3.20 £41.01
    Turn

• K

DOHHHHHHH Bet  £2.00 £5.20 £22.15
    Pablo395 Call  £2.00 £7.20 £39.01
    River

DOHHHHHHH Bet  £4.00 £11.20 £18.15
    Pablo395 Call  £4.00 £15.20 £35.01
    DOHHHHHHH
    I have all the draws, but as it's a drawing game ( :P ) he has plenty too.

My perception of the player pool is that they'll be aggressive with made hands, so I'm not worried about him having a monster hand. By the time we get to the river think he has weak 1/2p hands and draws that bricked.

At first I thought I just have to bet enough to fold out his missed draws.

But that's stupid because I forgot about my pair of tens which beat all missed draws!

So I think the main mistake is my river bet sizing?

I need to go bigger to force him off Kx and 2pairs as well as folding out his air right?

Or is it all just a big multi street mess?

----

Does anyone know if you can look back on hands on 888 poker?

I'll have loads of better spots to post if I can access them due to more tables running.

Cheerz.
  • Phantom66Phantom66 Member Posts: 5,542
    edited January 2015
    "I'm not sure how often I see hands other than KQ here. My limited experience so far suggests people are really passive with non-nut hands and just play the nuts face up. It certainly 'felt' like KQ in game. "

That's why I said against tight regs its a fold - they generally have it when they take off - and its the way most regs play. Selected post flop bluffing can therefore be profitable AND you have to think that your opponent could put you on say top 2 the way you have bet and can represent the straight. Definitely player dependent whether they think they could play that way. Although bluffing/repping is alot easier HU post flop so less likely 3 handed.

My gut feel was the numbers were closer than Ivan posted so I may have led you astray on that one. Just depends on how often you think they may not have it + the added equity of possibly hitting the over FH.

New hand...

I would hate to play PLO HU - I have no feel for ranges - I would just be playing small ball and probably be face up against anyone decent. With your style and HU experience could be a good spot for you.

I might go bigger on the turn - we dont like the K but we do like the h. Just doubled the flush outs and we still have the high end of an u/d str8 draw. Full table we dont like having such low flush draws but surely can play them much stronger HU.

River, I dont think you are pushing anyone off a 2 pair hand HU and possibly not even Kx. Not when the draws have so obviously missed. I'd check the river and hope for check back and possibly induce a bluff with your showdown value in the 10's.

edited January 2015

I agree with you about HU phantom, I really have no idea what I'm doing. How I should change my hand selection pre and post flop, how my bluffing frequencies need to change etc. 

But the games don't start unless someone starts them.

Between the HU and 3 handed stage of this table I was £60 down, before we even got to a full ring :(

--------------

I've found the HH's on 888, but theres no way to paste them over. Will try to type out 1 hand which might have an interesting turn spot. 

It's 12c/25c, and we're deeper than Usual, I start the hand with $85, opponent has $41.

I'm utg 6 handed and open Ah Js Th 9h for 75c.

Folds to the big blind who 3bets to $2.37 (pot)

I call. Pot going to the flop is $4.62.

Flop is Qs Jh 7h

Opponent cbets $2.43 (half pot)

I raise to $8.50 total. 

Opponent calls. 

Pot going into the turn is $21. Opponent has $30 left, I cover him.

Turn is the Ad.

Opponent checks to me.

Board now reads Qs Jh 7h Ad. The pot is $21 and we have $30 left effectively. 

What's your play here? 

edited January 2015
    on balance I'd probably half pot and fold to a r/r - happy if they fold or call tbh but would have to respect the r/r.

Think pot is bad as we get rid of a lot of customers we want to keep in and are pretty much committed to calling a r/r if we get the unwanted answer that we are behind.

I would only check if I had seen them trap with nut hands before or felt we were only getting more money from them by inducing a bluff or them hitting a lower flush.

• shakinacesshakinaces Member Posts: 1,590
    edited January 2015

The 4 card game still goes way over my head (I'm one of those ultra nit face-up players mentioned a few posts ago) but really enjoying reading the hand discussions over the last few days.

Re: the last one, am I right that OOP 3bets are likely to include decent AA/KK a large amount of time?  Both would figure to b/c flop, especially if they had a T, so by the turn could either have a made straight (KKTx) or top set (AAxx, possibly with extra gutshot draw AATx).

With both those beating us at this point (I think AAxx is, can't guarantee I'm calculating odds correctly!), does that make it worth checking to try and realise our equity? It doesn't feel like top set would necessarily fold unless we bet large, but then as Phantom says that just sucks when KTxx snaps us off.

Wish that the micro cash would run more often on Sky and I could have a bit more of a crack at the game!

edited January 2015
    Inspirational quote from Bluff magazine...

" I’ve talked to some of the biggest winners of online PLO and they tend to agree that they aren’t even really sure what they’re doing. Basically they’re winning because their opponents (successful high stakes cash game players in most cases) are even more clueless than they are."

Hope for us all :-)

• F_IvanovicF_Ivanovic Member Posts: 2,399
    edited January 2015
    In Response to Re: "Sit & DOHHHHHHH Diary":
    In Response to Re: "Sit & DOHHHHHHH Diary" : Wasnt saying dont open - I would open - top pair one str8 connector and 1 suit connector is good to go.  It just shows how quickly nut hands can get devalued in PLO especially multi handed. You can lead out with the nuts in some situations and know you making a solid fold by the time the action is back on you if you have 0 redraws and the action has been heavy. 4 connected cards greatly increases the chances of having good made hands and good draws not just one or the other. Appreciate its a fold if we assume its KQ and thanks for the calcs. I just think the possibility is that there are paired/set + flush draw combos that could have r/r us.  Also the implied odds of FH over FH are greater than reverse odds of us hitting FH and villain quads which edges me to be ok with the call.  Some players that r/r is a snap fold and especially a tight solid reg - I just think the way Doh appears to be playing post flop (small sample maybe he is just throwing forum readers off scent) people could easily be playing aggro back at him and in this hand he has plenty of equity to see another card.
    Posted by Phantom66
    Sure, nut hands can quickly go down in value but that's poker! Of course we want to play hands that connect well together but with AA no matter how bad side-cards are we're never folding. Also obv can never fold the nuts on the flop in this situation. Redraws would be nice but we're a clear fave vs any range.

btw, there aren't any implied odds on the turn since villain is pretty much all in! Dohh is right that at these stakes the majority of players are just pretty tight and that this is KQ soooo often. But yeah, it's just a sigh call cause 10% of the time they might have like a set + FD or 2 pair + SD + FD.

HU hand - yeh I know what you mean. Especially if I'm not yet in the groove HU Omaha just can feel like I'm clicking buttons with no idea of what I'm doing! I have got slightly better at it tho, but yeah as with Holdem it requires opening your range up a lot. I wouldn't bluff river - we have worse hands we can bluff with and have some SD value. Villain should never be folding 2 pair and if he happens to have a K he prob shouldn't be folding that either. We could even c/c if villain bets since most villains aren't value betting very thinly.

Last hand you posted: flop raise is pretty standard.I might consider donking flop tho instead of c/r. Turn is pretty clear c/c I think. We have a good bluff-catcher and still have outs to improve if we're behind. Think betting just folds out worse and gets shoved on from hands we're behind against.
    edited February 2015

3 weeks since I last posted!

Predictably, and unfortunately that again means poker hasn't been going very well.

Nothing too bad thus far, in fact it's taken the worst 2 sessions so far this year in successive days to trigger me into posting finally.

The end of January was average. Won about $200 including 1st/450 in a $5 freezeout, but then had to take just over a week off when I got a cold again so the month just 'Petered out' into mediocrity.

Left me with no momentum at all going into February, and things haven't improved.

I've been sticking with the grind plan of reg'ing MTTs between 12.30pm and 6pm, then bringing in PLO cash as tables drop.

Both have been rubbish.

I'm on the verge of giving up the PLO again. Since I started trying to improve I seem to have regressed.

I just can't stop paying people off! oiejfoijeficeicifjcjifj

I'm addicted to clicking call. When people never ever bluff!

In holdem I used to call a lot justifying the decision by saying "wow this line makes no sense. It's so hard for them to have the winning hand here. Surely they can't have it AGAIN"

ofc they always do.

Similar thing here, although it's a lot easier for them to 'have it'.

I think my 'run good' has 'run out'.

I'm also bluffing too much, but I don't mind that so much, as I'm still learning to pick the right spots and that will improve if I keep playing.

Couple of examples below.

This one was abit heartbreaking. It was at the very start of my last session. Had doubled up almost first hand, which was a good boost.

To then give it all back and more very soon after just crushed me as I was short on PLO confidence to begin with.

Pin_occhio Small blind  £0.20 £0.20 £26.21
    tallboy Big blind  £0.20 £0.40 £19.80
      Your hole cards

DOHHHHHHH Raise  £0.60 £1.00 £50.30
    Barry12r Fold     
    dogcharlie Fold     
    babyboy015 Call  £0.60 £1.60 £38.24
    Pin_occhio Fold     
    tallboy Fold     
    Flop

DOHHHHHHH Bet  £1.20 £2.80 £49.10
    babyboy015 Raise  £5.20 £8.00 £33.04
    DOHHHHHHH Call  £4.00 £12.00 £45.10
    Turn

DOHHHHHHH Check     
    babyboy015 Bet  £6.00 £18.00 £27.04
    DOHHHHHHH Raise  £13.60 £31.60 £31.50
    babyboy015 Call  £7.60 £39.20 £19.44
    River

• J

DOHHHHHHH All-in  £31.50 £70.70 £0.00
    babyboy015 All-in  £19.44 £90.14 £0.00
    DOHHHHHHH Unmatched bet  £12.06 £78.08 £12.06
    DOHHHHHHH Show

babyboy015 Show

babyboy015 Win Straight to the 9 £76.28  £76.28
    Dunno if it's a really good or really bad call down from villain, but with the board texture as it is, and the stack sizes as they are I felt at the time I could but a tonne of pressure on his likely flopped straight on the flop down the streets, even out of position.

I've got some equity too.

Probably just spew.

-------

Turned AA into a bluff here with the nut blocker.

Probably a big bet sizing error on the turn as I haven't left enough back to bluff the river.

Probably never getting this flush to fold but if I size better I may fold out some weaker flushes and sets?

Horror river shove as played.
    cocky3739 Small blind  £0.20 £0.20 £36.14
    Dorrix Big blind  £0.20 £0.40 £24.78
      Your hole cards
    • A
    • A

chrisbhoy Call  £0.20 £0.60 £40.19
    Chaffy Call  £0.20 £0.80 £20.29
    DOHHHHHHH Raise  £1.00 £1.80 £19.45
    cocky3739 Call  £0.80 £2.60 £35.34
    Dorrix Fold     
    chrisbhoy Call  £0.80 £3.40 £39.39
    Chaffy Call  £0.80 £4.20 £19.49
    Flop

• Q

cocky3739 Check     
    chrisbhoy Check     
    Chaffy Check     
    DOHHHHHHH Bet  £2.40 £6.60 £17.05
    cocky3739 Fold     
    chrisbhoy Call  £2.40 £9.00 £36.99
    Chaffy Fold     
    Turn

chrisbhoy Check     
    DOHHHHHHH Bet  £6.60 £15.60 £10.45
    chrisbhoy Call  £6.60 £22.20 £30.39
    River

chrisbhoy Check     
    DOHHHHHHH All-in  £10.45 £32.65 £0.00
    chrisbhoy Call  £10.45 £43.10 £19.94
    chrisbhoy Show
    • K

DOHHHHHHH Show
    • A
    • A

chrisbhoy Win Flush to the King £41.30  £61.24
    There are some more but it's too depressing to go through them all.

Overall around 8 buyins down the last couple of sessions.

Maybe give it 10 more buyins. (Bobthebee likes this! :))

.....and try to value bet more and call less!

Easy game in theory.

------------

Skybet price boost today.

I didn't fancy last weeks at all so didn't have a penny on.

It won.

Like the look of todays so going for /> the max.

Apologies Saints fans.

gl all grinding this weekend.
  • Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 167,575
    edited February 2015

"...Turned AA into a bluff here with the nut blocker....."

Back in the day, when Nits & Old Skool were king, that would have worked, we used to call it the "bare ace trick".

It no longer works - they will mostly call with ANY flush in these games.

Bluffing in PLO is quite unlike bluffing in NLH, imo.

edited February 2015
    "...Turned AA into a bluff here with the nut blocker....." Back in the day, when Nits & Old Skool were king, that would have worked, we used to call it the "bare ace trick". It no longer works - they will mostly call with ANY flush in these games. Bluffing in PLO is quite unlike bluffing in NLH, imo.  
    Posted by Tikay10
    I disagree - it can and definitely does still work but it depends on lots of things. For one, having a clean image at the time of the bluff usually helps. It also helps to be able to be capable of value betting thinly because any flush becomes a good bluff catcher if we're only value betting nuts or A blocker. Another important thing to note is your pre-flop looseness. If you play tight, you're going to have a lot more nut flushes than A blockers - thus, even if you get caught with an A high bluff it will be profitable for you long run since you'll get value whenever you do have nut flush. If you are looser and always make the A high blocker bluff then you're probably going to be bluffing too much.

Regarding your hands Dohhhh....

1st hand - open is a tad loose but I often make the same mistake of opening it too! CO or BTN I would open but any earlier and we risk it being multi-way too often and it's a hand that just plays really poorly in a SRP and multi-way. I would prob still open it if it was DS but SS I would only start opening the 5678 rundown. Post-flop IMO you made a great bluff but just against the wrong player. Perfect hand to turn into a bluff since we hold blockers to FH and we still have some equity if called with having FD (with SFD too) Also, as I mentioned earlier it helps if you have a clean image - maybe you're bluffing a lot when you shouldn't, so the times you make a credible bluff that "should" work, it doesn't.

Another thing I mentioned above about value-betting is I don't know how thin you are value-betting? The more you thin value bet, the more these bluffs should work - and if they don't, it's OK because we are then making money through our thin value bets. OFC you know this stuff from Holdem, but it's harder to know when to thin value bet in Omaha!

2nd hand - again, seems fine, just ul you ran into the top of their range that wasn't folding. A worse flush esp one without any sort of 2 pair/set backup OTT is folding and on the river you still might get some sets to fold. But yeah, sizing maybe could have been better to maximise river fold equity.

edited February 2015
    Also 8 BI is nothing in PLO. As I posted on my diary, I lost near 10BI within a couple of hours then made the 10BI back in the next 2 hours! I'd definitely say it's mostly just variance.
    edited February 2015

Just a quick PS on the "bare ace" theory.

I was playing a 4/5/6 PLO Live Event at The Vic last week, & we saw an all heart flop, Ace high. So, with the button, & everyone checking to me, I tried a variation on it - the bare King trick.

Mr Grumpy Mardy in the SB flatted me. 

No prob, I'll fire again on the Turn, he can't call twice.

The Turn card?

The K of hearts. 

WHAT? Worst card in the deck, lol.

Grumpy Mardy Man checks, I check too. I can't bet again.

On the blank river, he bets small & I snap fold.

He shows me the bare Queen.

Marv.

edited February 2015
    How did you try the bare king trick without the king?? lol
    edited February 2015
    Posted by F_Ivanovic

Level 3 stuff, that. 
  • yuranASSetyuranASSet Member Posts: 485
    edited February 2015
    Inception?
    edited February 2015

In Response to Re: "Sit & DOHHHHHHH Diary":
    Posted by F_Ivanovic

In Response to Re: "Sit & DOHHHHHHH Diary":
    In Response to Re: "Sit & DOHHHHHHH Diary" : Level 3 stuff, that. 
    Posted by Tikay10

haha. 

Reminds me of this clip. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27fKrrN_SHA

-----------------------

ty for posting about the hands I put up Ivan, made me feel alot better going into the cash session. It's all still pretty new to me so re-assurances when I'm losing are welcome! :D

Much better yesterday. 

I like PLO again.  

Got a result in an MTT to start, 3rd/400 in a $1 turbo rebuy for $150. Shoved 13.5xbb on the button with A3o. Looked up by KQ. 

888 deal the cards weird, you see the middle flop card first, then 2 cards appear either side of it to make the flop.

Middle card was an ace. At that point I was fist pumping the huge double up. 

Then a K and Q popped up each side of it. 

Was a nice cushion to the session though, and then went on to win 10 buyins @ £20plo on sky and 3 @ $50 plo on 888 :)

Shame about the price boost and Channings tips going down, took the gloss off a good day. Have to stick with them both.

WP bookmakers, you win Saturday. Again! :(

Hoping for a big week now that I have some momentum. Back tomorrow!

edited February 2015

wjdfnciuqrwrhidhewquocjeuorjcerj

Kin game!

Momentum crushing session yest.

Half way through the MTT session I found a leak in the water tank which is just behind the 'grind station'. So had to complete that part of the grind with plumbers working around me.

Not ideal. Predictably, no scores.

On to PLO at night, and things didn't get much better.

Down 5 buyins within an hour. I've never flopped top set so often. Never lost with top set so often either!

Started to pull it back though, and a couple of hours later was well up for the session, until this hand and a few others within the space of 10 mins at the very end destroyed the grind and I ended 4 buyins down :(
    DOHHHHHHH Small blind  £0.10 £0.10 £59.98
    careloads Big blind  £0.20 £0.30 £13.88
      Your hole cards

zozo1115 Call  £0.20 £0.50 £30.38
    shanks246 Call  £0.20 £0.70 £42.84
    DOHHHHHHH Raise  £0.90 £1.60 £59.08
    careloads Call  £0.80 £2.40 £13.08
    zozo1115 Call  £0.80 £3.20 £29.58
    shanks246 Call  £0.80 £4.00 £42.04
    Flop

DOHHHHHHH Bet  £3.00 £7.00 £56.08
    careloads Fold     
    zozo1115 Fold     
    shanks246 Raise  £13.00 £20.00 £29.04
    DOHHHHHHH Call  £10.00 £30.00 £46.08
    Turn

DOHHHHHHH Check     
    shanks246 All-in  £29.04 £59.04 £0.00
    DOHHHHHHH All-in  £46.08 £105.12 £0.00
    DOHHHHHHH Unmatched bet  £17.04 £88.08 £17.04
    DOHHHHHHH Show

shanks246 Show
    • A

River

shanks246 Win Four 4s £86.28  £86.28
    The fist of many 1 outers I'll be on the wrong end of no doubt.

Hopefully they aren't all in 430xbb pots though :(

Back tomorrow if I can face it!
  • hhyftrftdrhhyftrftdr Member Posts: 8,036
    edited February 2015
    Forget 4 card poker, what about the Skybet special tonight?!

I apologise on behalf of City for Saturdays failings :(
    edited August 2015
    Morning.

Long term readers  will know I've always kept this blog/diary about poker and the occasional duff betting tip (but not as bad as Channing!) as much as possible, but it's hard to really update recent on table events without expanding my blog content range. 

Long term readers will also know that for me, poker and alcohol have always gone hand in hand. I never wrote about it in detail really, so assumptions may or may not have been made about how big an issue it was but it was pretty big. 

It was just something I let get way out of hand, starting with the occasional poker all nighter with a crate of beer and ending up in a fixed routine where I'd spend 1 day drinking and the next day ill, day in day out without fail for years. 

Obviously this negatively impacted my poker results and development, as well as everything else in 'life' to the point where it got pretty ridiculous. I was getting really ill, physically and mentally and it wasn't going to end well! 

Recently I've made a pretty big effort to start changing things around, and now seems a decent time to document how things have changed. 

I've just completed 3 months, 4 days 14 hours and 21 minutes without a beer. (Well I had 1, but that's just because it's rude to sit in a pub without ordering either a beer or a meal imo). Any excuse :P
    ------------------

Pokerz....

The first couple of weeks I barely played a hand, looking at a screen and concentrating for any sort of time was really uncomfortable. Dizzyness was 'real' and it was pretty distressing. So I just wrote it off. 

I was trying to play MTTs as I had been doing before, and naturally this meant long sessions. 

After discussing it with friends I decided to turn my attention to cash games, at least then I could sit out when the room started to spin.

Hello nl4 :)

I was surprised at how enjoyable it was, playing very low stakes in very soft games was (and still is :)) good fun. 

I've done a few nl4 'challenges' with my friend and (unfortunately now ex) forum legend the_don90, usually lasting over a 2/3 day period and varying between most profit and most hours played. 

A few weekends ago we both logged >12 hours of play at nl4 which was very encouraging given that a few weeks ago I couldn't play for longer than 15 minutes without feeling sick and he couldn't play longer than 15 minutes without going batsh!t crazy :)

Having Don playing similar stakes and with similar goals of moving up was great for my motivation to put some hours in, even when it was really difficult to firstly want to play, and then to actually play. 

In the last 8 weeks and 1 day things have obviously got easier (although still far from easy) and I've managed to spin up the 'new' starting roll of £40 to £720 playing a couple hours a day of micro stakes. 

-----

nb. This isn't my 'poker roll', I'm not 'busto' as has been suggested once or twice in the micro cash chatboxes. 

The poker roll is as healthy as it has ever been, but everyone says BRM is key so I've been going with a 8,000 buyin strategy, much to the annoyance of some people ;)

In truth, I need to just start all over again. 

I'm not very good at the game, the last few years have been profitable due to exploiting very soft spots in games (basically blagging it) and the aim now is to actually do things properly and become as good a player as I can be. 

To do that I need to start at the bottom and work my way up all over again. 

Poker is much tougher nowardays, but for obvious reasons I will be in a better position to try and do it so hooefully those things cancel eachother out. 

-----

I'm here because over the last week/10 days, the poker has hit a brick wall. 

Don is on some sort of break from poker again so I've been left to self-motivate and grind away on my own and tbh I'm finding it very difficult.

That, and struggling with the move up from 4nl to 8nl/10nl (lol yup, that bad!) is making the game feel like a chore atm.

Confidence is pretty low, I need new motivation/goals/direction and I'm hoping that bringing this thread back might provide that.

"Man Up" right. 

-------------------

Currently, the bankroll is £720, spread between SkyPoker, Unibet and 888. 

Although a horror session (see below) at 5nl on 888 (along with the worst prolonged technical glitch I've ever known) has put me off playing there for a few days!

The short term goal...

BEAT 4 PENCE 8 PENCE and €/$10nl !!!!!

The idea is to update daily p/l totals here, hoping it will help me focus more as the competition with Donald did at the beginning of this 'journey'. 

Hopefully things stay on track 'off table' too, and I can give myself a chance 'on table' to see how far I can go. Who knows where it might lead :) 

-------------

A word on Doncaster Rovers...

Optimistic. 

A word on Yorkshire CCC.....

Excellent.

A word on England cricket...

As if 1 word can do them justice. Aweseommmmmeeeee. 

What a great summer it's been so far, the ODI series against NZ was the best series of 5 games I've seen since the 05 Ashes, both in terms of quality and entertainment. 

Can't leave it without having a little moan though, we wont get away with playing a part time spinner forever. Moeen is very good with the bat and can challenge for a place in the top 6 (his spin giving him more of an edge over other potential candidates) but he isn't and never will be a 'proper spinner'

Bring on Trent Bridge. 

----------------

Apologies for the long post. If you've got this far (or if you've just skipped to the end), gl with your poker in August. 

(it's now 3 months, 4 days 15 hours and 20 minutes :))
    edited August 2015
    Great to have you back.

Brave post. VWP on the pledge and I hope you continue to run good.

If you fancy a challenge to keep you motivated in poker I am sure we can find something worthy and other worthy companions.

PS Agree with you on the cricket - I picked the best 3 days to have off last week.

So who would have in on a spinning wicket? Who to replace Jimmy at Trent Bridge?