You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

POSTER'S FREEROLL

labrat64labrat64 Member Posts: 987
edited October 2009 in Poker Chat
What a fantastic gift from sky to the community. There were some really good players in the first one tonight and i had a great time playing and the banter was like nothing i've experienced playing the small games that i do. Sorry for beating you all to the first prize, i know there were much better players out there than me, but the poker gods were smiling and right now i feel ecstatic. Brilliant final table and thanks for railing.

Comments

• margatemafmargatemaf Member Posts: 849
    edited October 2009
    In Response to POSTER'S FREEROLL:
    What a fantastic gift from sky to the community. There were some really good players in the first one tonight and i had a great time playing and the banter was like nothing i've experienced playing the small games that i do. Sorry for beating you all to the first prize, i know there were much better players out there than me, but the poker gods were smiling and right now i feel ecstatic. Brilliant final table and thanks for railing.
    Posted by labrat64
    well done buddy!! you played well :) big congrats to you :))) a pleasure to watch the rest of the game!! also big congrats to phil and nico too!!
  • 35suited35suited Member Posts: 2,332
    edited October 2009
    Congrats on winning, It was as good as a freeroll is ever gonig to get, all the players i came across seemed decent and could all play the game
  • phil12ukphil12uk Member Posts: 2,856
    edited October 2009
    Yeah gg all. Cant really complain about ur Heads Up win lab with K7 vs my QQ (flop 77) as I had a fair bit of my own luck along the way!

Roll on next week's game :)
  • webby234webby234 Member Posts: 1,781
    edited October 2009
    labrat i knew you would win it once your 1010 beat my kk, that runner runner must make you smile now ;-)
  • COCASIRFCOCASIRF Member Posts: 439
    edited October 2009
    Well played mate, hope to see more of you in the community, enjoy your win
  • dav1964dav1964 Member Posts: 2,526
    edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: POSTER'S FREEROLL:
    Yeah gg all. Cant really complain about ur Heads Up win lab with K7 vs my QQ (flop 77) as I had a fair bit of my own luck along the way! Roll on next week's game :)
    Posted by phil12uk
    you certainly did against me phil,7 8 twice....aaaaaggghhhhh.vwd m8 great game see Ya very soon i hope,a great runner up WD
  • MADMOOMADMOO Member Posts: 1,687
    edited October 2009

Well done labrat and Phil, it was a very enjoyable game, ty sky.

• silentbobsilentbob Member Posts: 2,137
    edited October 2009
    WP labrat. There were certainly some very good players there tonight and it was really good fun. Even though I didn't cash I really enjoyed it, even if every time I bet into Scotty he had a calling hand, DOH!
  • TorryladdTorryladd Member Posts: 503
    edited October 2009
    Very enjoyable night, very well done to the winners
  • Grimstar30Grimstar30 Member Posts: 1,400
    edited October 2009
    Well done everyone. I managed 23rd, got owned by Phil at my table for 1 hr.. AK v. my bb about 5x i think, managed to survive just!

Well done all who cashed
  • MICKYBLUEMICKYBLUE Member Posts: 2,035
    edited October 2009
    top quality game 2 nite enjoyed it throughout wd cashers, hope im in next week, even tho it cost me a soppy call in the doublestack
  • FlashFlushFlashFlush Member Posts: 4,494
    edited October 2009
    Yes very good trny, unfortunatly i went out 10th 2 b4 the money after QJ lost to Q3 ... **sigh** but thats the problem with the 7 min blinds.

Well played all
  • dav1964dav1964 Member Posts: 2,526
    edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: POSTER'S FREEROLL:
    Yes very good trny, unfortunatly i went out 10th 2 b4 the money after QJ lost to Q3 ... **sigh** but thats the problem with the 7 min blinds.  Well played all
    Posted by FlashFlush
    YES SOZ ABOUT THAT FLASH BUT AS YOU SAW I WOULDA BEEN BLINDED OUT SHORTLY I WAS JUST VERY LUCKY.TOTALLY AGREE ABOUT THE BLINDS.10 MINS SOUND GOOD?
  • Grimstar30Grimstar30 Member Posts: 1,400
    edited October 2009
    10 mins +1
  • chrisbhoychrisbhoy Member Posts: 302
    edited October 2009
    well done mate on winning! if only i hadnt lost the 2 all ins when i was dominating my opponents lol bu thats y we all love poker! but even though i had a couple of suck outs i must say the whole experience was very enjoyable nd the people were a pleasure to play against!
    edited October 2009
    Can i just ask but did any1 see my hand which involved 2 sets of quads? lol has any1 else seen a hand like that before?
    edited October 2009
    was that the 3's and 2's
    edited October 2009
    it was indeed mate lolyou were on my table when i hit the straight against you early doors!
    good chat in our table too
    edited October 2009
    yes mate I walked into your straight.....lol, but thats poker....lol

I think he said he was joking when he said he had a pair of 2's
  • elsadogelsadog Member Posts: 5,677
    edited October 2009
    Thanks to sky and wd labrat. A good mtt for the future for sure.