You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

******* TSP TEAM SKY POKER ******* ********** official thread **********

aussie09aussie09 Member Posts: 8,033
edited April 2013 in Team Talk

TSP Team Members

Team Manager
tikay10

2013 Team

albania
andrew1947
aussie09
carrsbar
jamielou
lambert180
madeyeii
scotty77
TommyD
touchsmart
yoyo

Previous TSP Members

Sponsored Pro
yoyo

Q1 2012 Winners
curtilizer
JingleMa
LOL_RAISE
patwalshh
style2737
tiggertoo

Q4 2011 Winners
Giant811
JingleMa
lumkming09
penguin7
style2737
TTayseer

Q3 2011 Winners
aussie09
budgirl
jackl
JingleMa
penguin7

sikas

Q2 2011 Winners
aussie09
EBBERDON
Keysasoze6
sam1986

Q2 2011 Presenter Winner
IANFRAZER

Q1 2011 Winners
BENDOG40
gixxerk4
scotty77

Q4 2010 Winners

ajs4385
ROBBIEROTT
solidstan1

Original Members
dantb10
GliterBabe

lJAMESl
lolufold
Lisa_Marie

Comments

• Options
    yidette9yidette9 Member Posts: 703
    edited November 2011
    GUKPT Blackpool 263 runners

Scotty77 278th   lol
    Dantb10 61st
    Budgirl 54th
    SIKAS 52nd
    Penguin7 50th

Budgirl is playing at Nottingham DTD today in the ********** live festival....... Will update you with his progress
  • Options
    HITMAN_RVHITMAN_RV Member Posts: 8,688
    edited November 2011
    Well Done Comrade Aussie!!

Good Luck with this, The Squaddies
  • Options
    POKERTREVPOKERTREV Member Posts: 9,607
    edited November 2011
    Top Bloke Aussie - Now go Rally Those Troops :)

Nice one M8y
  • Options
    scotty77scotty77 Member Posts: 4,970
    edited November 2011
    Just a quick note - I qualified for TSP in Q1 2011 with Gixxer/Bendog and RobbieRott in Q4 2010 :)

Some of my Sky Poker achievements.

Won the Monday Night BH 3 times, won the normal open twice, FT the Sky Sports Thursday BH 3 times, FT Primo 3 times with 2 seconds, FT the monthly 220 DS twice, won the roller twice with a number of other FT/cashes.

Horrific record in the Sunday Roller but have recently done a min cash and a 3rd.

Oh yh won various Take on Tikays and the Thews at 10 once :)

Taken part in the following live tournies for TSP:

GUKPT Walsall - FT but messed up :(
    GUKPT Luton
    GUKPT Coventry
    GUKPT Blackpool
    GUKPT Goliath
    DTD 300 Deepstack
    SPT Cardiff/Notts

Will be playing the 550 D4 Events 6 max in Luton in a couple of hours.  Bought in myself but will wear the badge :)

Well done Aussie for taking the time to do this.  Nice one.
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    In Response to Re: ******* TSP ******* TEAM SKY POKER ******* official thread *********:
    Just a quick note - I qualified for TSP in Q1 2011 with Gixxer/Bendog and RobbieRott in Q4 2010 :) Some of my Sky Poker achievements. Won the Monday Night BH 3 times, won the normal open twice, FT the Sky Sports Thursday BH 3 times, FT Primo 3 times with 2 seconds, FT the monthly 220 DS twice, won the roller twice with a number of other FT/cashes. Horrific record in the Sunday Roller but have recently done a min cash and a 3rd. Oh yh won various Take on Tikays and the Thews at 10 once :) Taken part in the following live tournies for TSP: GUKPT Walsall - FT but messed up :( GUKPT Luton GUKPT Coventry GUKPT Blackpool GUKPT Goliath DTD 300 Deepstack SPT Cardiff/Notts Will be playing the 550 D4 Events 6 max in Luton in a couple of hours.  Bought in myself but will wear the badge :) Well done Aussie for taking the time to do this.  Nice one.
    Posted by scotty77
    cheers ryan.  and a perfect contribution.

• Options
    SolarCarroSolarCarro Member Posts: 2,273
    edited November 2011
    In Response to Re: ******* TSP ******* TEAM SKY POKER ******* official thread *********:
    Just a quick note - I qualified for TSP in Q1 2011 with Gixxer/Bendog and RobbieRott in Q4 2010 :) Some of my Sky Poker achievements. Won the Monday Night BH 3 times, won the normal open twice, FT the Sky Sports Thursday BH 3 times, FT Primo 3 times with 2 seconds, FT the monthly 220 DS twice, won the roller twice with a number of other FT/cashes. Horrific record in the Sunday Roller but have recently done a min cash and a 3rd. Oh yh won various Take on Tikays and the Thews at 10 once :) Taken part in the following live tournies for TSP: GUKPT Walsall - FT but messed up :( GUKPT Luton GUKPT Coventry GUKPT Blackpool GUKPT Goliath DTD 300 Deepstack SPT Cardiff/Notts Will be playing the 550 D4 Events 6 max in Luton in a couple of hours.  Bought in myself but will wear the badge :) Well done Aussie for taking the time to do this.  Nice one.
    Posted by scotty77
    Ryan - Walsall FT was a fantastic achievement, we were on edge of our seats watching you 3 barrel that hand, don't ever think you messed up, you made a move that could have won the tournament!

Good luck in the 6 max, run good

Dave
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    Posted by scotty77
    I was there and watched you play for the 2 days - you were awsome.

Messed up? - Not in my book, it was a great and brave move and you nearly pulled it off - Excellent.
  • Options
    GaryQQQGaryQQQ Member Posts: 6,804
    edited November 2011
    Very useful thread, good work Rob.
  • Options
    MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,528
    edited November 2011

Well I think he messed up!

ONLY KIDDING FFS! Like others have mentioned, I think you should be proud of your performance there (I was also railing you), and you could of gone on and won the whole thing. It was one hand that went wrong....you defo did not 'mess up'

Cheers for this thread Rob.....english only on it though please.
  • Options
    scouse_redscouse_red Member Posts: 5,968
    edited November 2011
    great work Rob and well done to Trev for coming up with it in GPC
  • Options
    imberimber Member Posts: 1,334
    edited November 2011
    Team entered onto "Teams" list - welcome!!!!
  • Options
    dantb10dantb10 Member Posts: 583
    edited November 2011
    When repping sky - came 41st in w world series of poker event  $11,800 odd
                              - came second in manchester spt £2,600
                              - finished second in glasgow spt £2,600 (cant win)
                              - finished 4th in manchester GUKPT for £15,000.

Also won the total player competition 2010. made day 2 of the wsop main event and bubbled a side event same year.

Online i mainly play cash games 100nl to 300nl, sometimes higher depending on players.

Have won the sunday roller and came 2nd in primo, but i have never won an 8pm sky main event. (i dont think)

Prob missed stuff but thats what i remember.

Dan
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    oh i won the vegas lite package aswell in which i crushed nutter5932 heads up! (hope he reads this he still bitter about it 2 this day!)
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    In Response to Re: ******* TSP TEAM SKY POKER ******* ********** official thread **********:
    When repping sky - came 41st in w world series of poker event  $11,800 odd                           - came second in manchester spt £2,600                           - finished second in glasgow spt £2,600 (cant win)                           - finished 4th in manchester GUKPT for £15,000. Also won the total player competition 2010. made day 2 of the wsop main event and bubbled a side event same year. Online i mainly play cash games 100nl to 300nl, sometimes higher depending on players. Have won the sunday roller and came 2nd in primo, but i have never won an 8pm sky main event. (i dont think) Prob missed stuff but thats what i remember. Dan
    Posted by dantb10
    WoW - Thats Impressive
  • Options
    MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,528
    edited November 2011
    In Response to Re: ******* TSP TEAM SKY POKER ******* ********** official thread **********:
    In Response to Re: ******* TSP TEAM SKY POKER ******* ********** official thread ********** : WoW - Thats Impressive
    Posted by POKERTREV

....ish. He has NEVER won the offordable deepstack though :)
  • Options
    LOL_RAISELOL_RAISE Member Posts: 2,188
    edited November 2011
    how did you win in Q2&Q3? i thought current tsp members werent allowed to play in the next tsp tourney or am i wrong? if so my bad!
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    how did you win in Q2&Q3? i thought current tsp members werent allowed to play in the next tsp tourney or am i wrong? if so my bad!
    Posted by LOL_RAISE
    i have not heard that.  however, you might be thinking about those tsp members who are retained (as 20% of their winnings are used to finiance more tournament buy-ins or for just being too handsome) in which case they are ignored as a qualifier and their place goes to the 31st person.  let's hope that you are as wrong as i am ugly.

• Options
    edited November 2011
    When repping sky - came 41st in w world series of poker event  $11,800 odd                           - came second in manchester spt £2,600                           - finished second in glasgow spt £2,600 (cant win)                           - finished 4th in manchester GUKPT for £15,000. Also won the total player competition 2010. made day 2 of the wsop main event and bubbled a side event same year. Online i mainly play cash games 100nl to 300nl, sometimes higher depending on players. Have won the sunday roller and came 2nd in primo, but i have never won an 8pm sky main event. (i dont think) Prob missed stuff but thats what i remember. Dan
    Posted by dantb10
    thanks dan... great stuff and impressive.  also the longest soundbite ever.

• Options
    SUPERSNEDDSUPERSNEDD Member Posts: 910
    edited November 2011

Great work Rob
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    In Response to Re: ******* TSP TEAM SKY POKER ******* ********** official thread ********** : thanks dan... great stuff and impressive.  also the longest soundbite ever.
    Posted by aussie09
    ty i dnt know what a sound byte is? lol