You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Lambert180 ----- Life After The Grind -------

1151152153154155157»

Comments

• Options
    weecheez1weecheez1 Member Posts: 1,684
    What a nostalgic buzz watching that but your shooting needs a bit of work 😃i think there were people that could complete this game just using a dagger hate them
  • Options
    Lambert180Lambert180 Member Posts: 12,197
    Cheers Kev, Hendrik and Weecheez.

Yeah the remake of Resident Evil looks unbelievable compared to the original. The original is still obviously a really good game, they're pretty much exactly the same game, it just really doesn't hold up that well in the graphics department.

Lol yeah my aim definitely needs some work, I think that could be said about everything for me in Resi. I like to think I'm a pretty good gamer but I'm absolutely garbage at Resident Evil.

I did actually initially choose Silent Hill as the game for PS1 instead of Clock Tower, I played it for about 3 hours (which is way longer than I normally need to) to get enough footage for it cos it's a pretty slow game and it was my first time so I didn't have a clue what I was doing... only to find out at the end that for some reason the gameplay sound hadn't been recorded so it was useless, that was fun! lol. So I didn't really wanna play the exact same 3 hours again and plus a lot of the fun with this series is that they're new to me, so all the stuff that happens is a surprise and does genuinely make me jump etc.

P.S. Last night's episode for day 5 was Dead Space on the Xbox 360 but I didn't post it last night cos I was out at a comedy gig seeing Jimeoin.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXS4CRO0-mA
  • Options
    It's day 6 of Halloween week!

Time for a PC classic from 2014, Alien Isolation. Some epic jump scares coming in this one. If you like the Alien film series then you have to check it out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s14EEsZIqcU
  • Options
    Jac35Jac35 Member Posts: 6,486
    Get through Shadow of the Beast
    And I’ll be impressed
  • Options
    Jac35 said:

Get through Shadow of the Beast
    And I’ll be impressed

I had to google that, turns out there's been a ton of them over the years but I'm guessing you mean the Amiga one?
  • Options
    Day 7 and the final episode of our Halloween week is now up, and it's an Xbox One game from 2017... Outlast 2.

I think overall it was the scariest game of the week by far. Alien Isolation has the award for best/biggest single jump scare but Outlast2 just makes you paranoid non stop and never lets up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XpqyuwcC5hM
  • Options
    Tonight I start a brand new series, I'm playing my favourite game of all time, Final Fantasy 7.

This aint gonna be some speed run or 100% completion, we're just gonna chat and enjoy one of the best games ever made. I'm also gonna add a few fun ways that you can get involved like YOU being able to pick my team for me.

I'd really like this series to be a big success because I absolutely love the game so please share it anywhere you think there might be fellow FF7 fans.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GF0qg2J3tIU
  • Options
    To make it a bit more fun for everyone btw, I'm letting the viewers pick the 2 team mates that fight alongside Cloud.

Here's where you can vote
    http://www.strawpoll.me/14309136
  • Options
    I'm gonna post up again closer to the time/about 10 mins before I actually go live but just letting anyone who is interested know that I'm doing a live stream tomorrow night of Dark Souls. It's carrying on my blind playthrough of it, just live instead, so I can have a good chat with people live and you'll see the mountains of deaths I normally have to edit out ;)

• Options
    Hey guys, I'm going live right now to play Dark Souls. Pop in, say hello and fire random questions at me like Dohhhh does

www.youtube.com/scousemouse/live
  • Options
    MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,553
    Poker.....Gaming.....and now, Football Manager! Good Luck in the new job Paul, I hope you can turn it around for us and at least keep us this season. B)

• Options
    Cheers Max, I'm not a miracle worker though! ;)

I called it months ago that the 3 going down were Stoke, West Brom and Swansea... 2 out of 3 aint bad :D

Not posted here for aaaages, still been having a whale of a time on Youtube, I've got over 500 subscribers now and am live streaming at least once a week now alongside the videos. Feel like I've improved SO much, I used to be a gibbering wreck at the very start... now I'm just gibbering.
  • Options
    Chris_McChris_Mc Member Posts: 1,340
    still enjoy some of the streams. when u getting back on fortnite? u got a mic yet.

u still playing poker as well?
  • Options
    Cheers Chris, it's been ages since I played Fortnite but I'm about to play some right now and yeah Emma got me a new proper headset + mic for Xmas.

It's been half term and usually my daughter is out playing all day with a lad from her class who lives in our street. This half term I thought it was a good idea to show her how to play Fortnite with him using my headset (cos they both like it)... now she never leaves the house lol

Not played poker for ages tbh, but a mate messaged me tonight telling me abut the SPTs coming up this year so might go to one of them if only just to catch up with people.