You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Play My Hand requests.....

Comments

• Options
    younglion8younglion8 Member Posts: 1
    edited March 2012
    Alias:Younglion8
    hand #495112683 cash table Banff 16:07

Found AA in the small blind was a raise to 4 bb from a tight player. I called. Flop came Ks10dJs. Not what I wanted I bet 60p got raised to 1.20. I called hoping a Q might come for me to be sure. It didnt so folded. I would like to know if I was right to fold and is there a way I can play this better?
    Thanks
  • Options
    VasigilVasigil Member Posts: 14
    edited March 2012
    Cash Game: Blinds 10/20p
    Session 1602191241 on 2012-03-25 15:31:32
    ID: Vasigil
    Hand Number:

Background:
    One player had a bad beat, and he kept going all in, with terrible cards. So I waited for some relatively decent hand to call with, and eventually I get pocket QQs I had about £7 and he went all in with about £5 he was called by another player, so I went all in.

Flop was: Jc8d6c turn: 7s, river: Ad.

I show QQs, one player had: AK, the Other AQ (both unsuited)

So lost on the river, pot of about £20 quid.

Just wanted to ask, what do you do in a situation where someone is tilting and he keeps going on in and you get reletavily good cards? and was my push of all in correct play? or was it just comple bad play despite the fact that a player kept going all in on almost any hand?

• Options
    IWYSIWYS Member Posts: 21
    edited March 2012
    OK so last Tuesday 21/03/2012, in the £5k Open i finished 6th, but i just want to know your feedback on a hand and whether it was ok to get all the money in, in that spot when you're on the final table already cashing a decent amount..

session  - 1591309435 on 2012-03-20

hand - 495007216

time - 2012-03-21 00:41:47

pot total -  125166.66

Need anymore info please let me know, also when you show it, as would love to see the analysis.

Thanks Guys

• Options
    edited March 2012
    Oh yes my ID is fishdog1986, and my alias is IWYS
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    One more hand, was on the cash tables.  Allendale cash table 20p/40p and i would just like to see how the analysts would play 33.  I ended up winning the hand but not sure if i played it corrctly.

It was against Scotty77 and i searched and saw he was multi-tabling about 7 tables, so knew he would only play good hands, so thought i could get the money in.

Hand – 497516919

Time / Date - 2012-03-26 17:55:33

Total Pot - £83.11

Session - 1604107508
    User - fishdog1986
    Alias - IWYS

• Options
    DazlerDazler Member Posts: 3,970
    edited March 2012

hi there i was in the mini open tonight built up a good stack and position in the torny then moved onto this table which was to put it one way donk city with 4 out of the 6 shoving with any two pre or calling any raise. I think i played the first hand badly by limping with 10 J off and knew it could get me in trouble and usualy tighten up against these types of players. but i hit the flop just had call and so should have been cautious after that call and put them on maybe k10 or flush draw. I survived it but it put me a little on tilt for the next hand.

But do you think i played the 2nd hand directly after correctly or not. I dont usualy like to get involved with mid pairs against super loose players like i was getting and had plenty of limpers and decided to thin out the field to at least one player for a flip if it got to that as i expected them to play with rubbish. Player i was against was just bluffing constantly and the flat call on the flop after i raised told me i was most likely ahead and they were chasing the flush if they had the 10 they woulda shoved on me unless it was a good player who would prob slow play it. so i check the turn and when they bet which i was expecting i shoved the turn representing a big pk pair as i played it like i had something like that pre and wasnt going to be bullied on the river or fold after the turn card didnt really make any differnce. It was a really risky shove but i felt i read it correctly and was commited to the hand in my head and wasnt going anywhere after that flop. I know it was risky but sometimes to win tornys we have to take the odd risk but was it too much of a risk? againt such reckless players or was it the correct play.

i ended up going out with pk Ks after shoving over a raise against A10 in about 45th place when top 40 paid so was a bit gutted as had AK dealt 2 hands and AQ before that with no callers and they spiked an A for 3 quarters there stack.

also could you let me know if you show this hand when it will be shown and what day.

hand 1:
    Hand History #498011821 (21:06 27/03/2012)

hand 2:
    Hand History #498014028 (21:09 27/03/2012)

hand 3
    Hand History #498070202 (22:39 27/03/2012)

• Options
    profman15profman15 Member Posts: 1,808
    edited March 2012
    In Response to Play My Hand requests.....:
    Do you want us to Play Your Hand on the Sky Poker TV channel? If so - post as much information as you can about the hand such as: Hand number Your alias Tournament name / cash table number Date and time A description of what happened and why you would like us to play your hand Or send your request to theclub@bskyb.com And your hand could be shown and analysed very soon....   (Please note guys - We really appreciate your input and although we will endeavour to contact everyone who posts on this thread, sometimes it may not be possible. Thank you)
    Posted by Sky_TVcrew
    Hi my names isprofman15 andbeen playing for 9 months on sky ...loving it...
    Hand is from mini BH from 22/3 hand no is 495740695 and considers calling an AI from a potentially tilted player.

Played hd v chap who lost a good sized pot to me a few hds ago. He may be slightly tilted, im thinking.Its all info...right! my m=30+ though Q= 20+ as just 6 players not full ring...correct?(this refers to Harringtons/Magriels values for m and Q , effective m, for short tables.
    I have him covered and would still leave me a fair size stack.
    I call AI. No matter the result, is this the correct call and was i fair to think about a possible tiltas there is evidence out there showing players tend to lose two fair size pots close together. I've done it myself quite a few times and need to recognise this so i can reassess that my reasons for betting after a big pot loss aren't tilt-induced.

So my q's are
    1. Is this the correct call regardless of 'tilt'
    2. is it fair to consider possible tilt and how much attention should i give it?

Hope the story is ok and you can get Tikay to advise..cheers
  • Options
    grimreap25grimreap25 Member Posts: 2
    edited March 2012
    498774571, I am not sure how this pot was split, maybe i missed something?
  • Options
    Cahill125Cahill125 Member Posts: 4
    edited April 2012
    Hi was playing the mini open earlier tonight and was wondering what i could of done to get not go bust!
    I am new to poker so please be kind haha 

hand id:  500998459
    Alias: Cahill125

• Options
    POKEY2011POKEY2011 Member Posts: 311
    edited April 2012

Pokey2011 request: 501145933 (ID)

Aces v Kings..... who won....

• Options
    ddoddddodd Member Posts: 3
    edited April 2012
    In Response to Re: Play My Hand requests.....:
    In Response to Re: Play My Hand requests..... : Silentbob - your Play My Hand request will be on The Club at 8.30pm on Monday 8th June. 
    Posted by Sky_TVcrew
     good evening all can you please play my hand as i would like to know if it was the right play 
    hand number 501898489 
    thank you 

• Options
    edited April 2012
    good evening all hope your have a good night could you please show my hand and tell me if it was the right call to do in the 12kb/h 501898489 thank you ddodd (i8yourmum)
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    please please please please please........ can youy play this hand what a hand it is 501913054 please please please 
  • Options
    MexarMexar Member Posts: 1
    edited April 2012
    Thank you for respond if i can please to go over this hand

Hand History #501923778 (21:49 05/04/2012)turnament is BH 12k
    i just want to know if is there anythink i could do diffrent to win that or is any think i done wrong

hope u will go over it :)

thank you Mexar

if i could add this hand same table
    Hand History #501923019 (21:48 05/04/2012)

Those 2 hand toke me down so need to know what i done wrong please please

• Options
    ObanOban Member Posts: 206
    edited April 2012
    Just to say thanks, had sky tv installed a few weeks ago and although ive played a very small amount on the sky poker site before, i found the tips and information very helpful on the poker channel.
    Managed to take down my first £1000 open this evening(06/04/12), big thanks to all at the station. good programme! 
    Screen name: Oban
  • Options
    Tyf0sTyf0s Member Posts: 7
    edited April 2012

should i flat the flop?
  • Options
    Sky_ClaireSky_Claire Member Posts: 1,058
    edited April 2012
    In Response to Re: Play My Hand requests.....:
    Just to say thanks, had sky tv installed a few weeks ago and although ive played a very small amount on the sky poker site before, i found the tips and information very helpful on the poker channel. Managed to take down my first £1000 open this evening(06/04/12), big thanks to all at the station. good programme!  Screen name: Oban
    Posted by Oban
    Thanks for the nice feedback Oban and glad you are enjoying the shows!
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    I wasnt involved in this hand but is a really mad and odd play! that also see's two players go out in the first hand of the tournament!

Its in the mini open and the hand number is : 504246528
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    From the mini open tonight, i have pocket 4's in the big blind it limps round to and is a multi player pot,
     flops 675 one guy bets i flat call there then a 3 and the turn the guy bets a again so i re raise, he calls and the 4 comes on the river, i then check that i think could be the wrong play and the guy then shoves!

i basically dont know where i am in the pot and am wondering what the experts would do differently.

hand number is 504246528
    alias is Cahill125

Thanks
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    Hi guys,

Would love you to show this hand and see if i did anything wrong, and also if the other player was right to call etc, would love feedback on what to do differently next time, if anything at all?

Was deep in the tournament and the pot was about £55,000

Wednesday night £1,000 Mini D/S
    Date/Time - 2012-04-11 / 23.05.07
    Hand Number - 504773742
    Poker session - 1642381158
    Alias - IWYS (Orford mentioned my name last time and what it means, i tried a few aliases but they were taken, this is the initials of my business)

Thanks, can you also let me know when this will be shown as would love to see the feedback.

Great work guys.