You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Play My Hand requests.....

Comments

• Options
    gedders222gedders222 Member Posts: 20
    edited June 2012
    Alias Gedders2012
    Hand number 528682609

Only my third major tournament I have played in at Sky Poker have spent the evening playing the tourny and learning plenty while watching the programme at the same time.
    Managed to cash out in 31st so quite happy with my performance.
    Was low stacked so had no choice but to go all in with the 7 7, was quite happy to see my opponent had 6 6 was hoping to be ok to get a double up and have a playable stack again but suffered a bit of a bad beat on the river.
    Thanks for all the tips and advice and keep up the great work.

Andrew
  • Options
    MOVERMOVER Member Posts: 51
    edited June 2012
    what do you think of my play? should i have folded?
    great show guys. loving Sams poker thoughts.
    steve bailey
    hand 528603782
  • Options
    MD_575MD_575 Member Posts: 6
    edited June 2012
     #529899856#527898349MD_575 Date : 10/06/12 
    Could you please just give me a seat to the SPT in Blackpool?? These sats are unbearable lol!!!

• Options
    ricardo777ricardo777 Member Posts: 1
    edited June 2012
    Please look at my hand. First time I have seen a Royal flush live. Shame It didnt influence the result of the hand.  Please could you tell me if I could have played the whole hand any better. Many thanks.
  • Options
    BIGLUKYTOMBIGLUKYTOM Member Posts: 16
    edited June 2012
    530678607 master cash table 4
    10p 20p, 01.55amSick bad beat gotta see it to feel for the guy mclovin01 and moffatt169 is the lucky man

pocket 6's for mclovin01 and KQ for moffatt169

mcloving hits a set on the flop and moffatt a single Q
    the turn is a Q 
    all the money goess in then on the river another  Q. so sick

im biglukytom and just watched it lol
  • Options
    anwario12anwario12 Member Posts: 28
    edited June 2012
    4000bh on 2012 06 22  tv tourny
                                     hand no 534120906
                            had AK opponent bluffing alot brave call or stupid on final table  he said i was stupid  ne was chipleader 
  • Options
    edited June 2012
         4000bh on 2012 06 22 tv tourny
                                  hand no  534108804
                                           I  had QK  against  AA  diddnt believe he had a big hand  i won with a flush  he was bluffin alot and showed them
  • Options
    edited June 2012
        4000 bh 2012 06 22 tv tourny
                              hand no 534088303
                                    i had QQ on the button  and hit quads opponent had AA he should ve folded because there was 2 queens on the flop  but called my allin on the river 
                                               it was one table before the final table
                                                            my point is he shouldve  folded his aces
  • Options
    ballboyballboy Member Posts: 162
    edited June 2012
    Awkward moment with QQs on Master Cash table.

Villain raises UTG 5x and I elect to 3bet to isolate pre-flop.

He calls. Flop comes K94 rainbow. He checks I bet 3/4s pot and he calls.

He checks the turn which is a 2 and I elect to check behind fearing the worst. (Is this a mistake?)

The river brings an inconsequential 7 and he bets £8 into nearly £11 and I elect to fold.

Is this too nitty?

Can I have the hand shown so I can have your expert opinion and a look at their hole cards please?

I discussed the hand with a poker buddy who also plays on the site and he thought I should have bet the turn and probably called the river bet if I had checked the turn. He thought that there were few hands in his range that could have had a King in them, given that a KJ or KQ likely would not have called the reraise and an AK probably would have 4bet preflop. He thinks pairs Jacks- 66 are most likely.
  • Options
    tuckster9tuckster9 Member Posts: 3
    edited June 2012
    Hand History #535332002 (20:11 26/06/201
    Player Tuckster

Could I have got more in on the river?
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Player Tuckster

Sorry posted this twice now but forgot to hello im fairly new to sky poker this is my first post but iv been watching the channel every day and i think its fantastic and all the experts give great advce! 
  • Options
    edited June 2012

Player Tuckster

Sorry posted this twice now but forgot to hello im fairly new to sky poker this is my first post but iv been watching the channel every day and i think its fantastic and all the experts give great advce! 
  • Options
    JimiAls1JimiAls1 Member Posts: 41
    edited July 2012
    Alias = JimiAls1
    Cash Game 5384053822012-07-05 03:33:21I think this is a very hard fold on the river, but i dont see how i can be winning, why would hurst go all in here without a better hand, or the same hand? i raised pre, bet flop check turn and pretty much min raise river to which he shoves all in...
  • Options
    FloppinHelFloppinHel Member Posts: 1
    edited July 2012
    User: Floppin Hel

Iam playing Bounty hunter tounry tonight - Grind it short stacked for nea 3 hours fo rthis to happen!!

HAND ID.538660596

HONEST RVIEW GUYS PLEASE IAM WATCHING NOW!!

HOW BA HAS FLOWERPOT( villian) Played his hand!

/>FLOWERPOT has won the hand (33,152) with Full House, 3s and Aces (As,3s,3d,3c,Ad)
    />FloppinHel has finished 20th and wins £51.26 and £73.13
  • Options
    joellyjoelly Member Posts: 11
    edited July 2012
    hi guys, just seeing whether this was the correct move. i dont know if this is the right place to post as i have heard the guys on tv say that it must be a tv table to show hands? if it is not is there anyway of this hand being analysed? i had a short(ish) stack in a bounty hunter tournement starting at 22.05 on 07/07/12 and yeah you will see why im not sure whether this is the right move or not. it worked out good in the end double up and a little more. thanks
    called a large proportion of my stack (realised shortly after that it should have just all gone in) and then got re raised at which point the lot went in. 

hand number 539459323 (22:50 07/07/2012)

• Options
    ALBOBALBOB Member Posts: 1
    edited July 2012

Alias: Albob

Just interested in your opinions to my play on the hand in Sunday 8th July Primo, as I was criticized by Mr Hartigan by not playing the hand correctly.

Hand number – 539879484

Blinds 600/1200 - i had £17,000 chips

I had 2 Jacks in the dealer  position, player to my left raised to £2400, I incorrectly just flat called with my usual insecurity of Jacks always getting crushed (as Mr Hartigan says). Only the Big Blind called as priced in.

Flop came 10 10 3…fairly nice for Jacks….player to my left raises £6000, nearly half my stack (something the player had not done previously) after serious consideration i had 2 choices fold or all in. I choice to fold my jacks on the assumption he had a bigger pair or a 10 and the possibility the big blind also had called with any 2 cards, 1 of which could quite easily be a 10. Mr Hartigan said I played the hand incorrectly with my stack size, and should have gone all in, but I simply felt uncomfortable putting my tournament life on the line with Jacks and 2 players still in the hand, both of which could take me out of the game.

My read (incredibly) perfect, player to my left had Kings, and the big blind had called with 9/10suited.

I thought it was my best read of the night on the player who had Kings, but I am interested on others opinions as I would have been out of the tournament had I played the hand, I would like to add only seeing this hand has to be difficult for the poker pro to analyse as he cannot assess the other players previous play.

I’m still learning so really interested if it could be analysed again after reading my reasons why I played so passively in the first place and folded after the flop and the raise.

Cheers Alan

• Options
    SammydridSammydrid Member Posts: 268
    edited July 2012
    Alias: LFB
    Hand - 540520318

Did he rush things or was he just unlucky with how it resulted.

Thanks
  • Options
    BUFCBUFC Member Posts: 328
    edited July 2012
    540799855 - Any chance James/Rich can have a look at this hand? Have I got the max out of my opponent? Is the min raise right on the turn? Should I be shoving the river? Reason I bet fairly small was that I thought the guy had not really improved his hand (hence his check), I knew I had the best hand and just wanted the extra 450. I had no info on the guy as this was 2nd or possibly 3rd hand of the tournament. Cheers.
  • Options
    Sky_LouisSky_Louis Member Posts: 701
    edited July 2012

Hi Albob

Thank you for your post.

We will be showing your hand again on tonight's Poker Clinic show at 8pm. Jen Mason will be analysing your hand.

All the best

Louis

Sky Poker TV

• Options
    Sky_LouisSky_Louis Member Posts: 701
    edited July 2012
    Hi BUFC

Thanks for your post.

We will try and show your hand on tonights Poker Clinic show which will be on at 8pm. James and Jen will be on tonight and they'll analyse the hand.

All the best

Louis

Sky Poker TV