You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Play My Hand requests.....

Sky_TVcrewSky_TVcrew Member Posts: 66
edited November 2013 in The Sky Poker Tour

Do you want us to Play Your Hand on the Sky Poker TV channel?

If so - post as much information as you can about the hand such as:

Hand number
Your alias
Tournament name / cash table number
Date and time
A description of what happened and why you would like us to play your hand

Or send your request to theclub@bskyb.com

And your hand could be shown and analysed very soon....

(Please note guys - We really appreciate your input and although we will endeavour to contact everyone who posts on this thread, sometimes it may not be possible. Thank you)

Comments

• Options
    silentbobsilentbob Member Posts: 2,137
    edited May 2009
    Alias: silentbob

Hand Number: 165965144

£200 Gtd Speed starting at 19:45 on Thursday 28th May (the actual hand was played at 20:09)

Basically I made a move on my oppo & lucked out big time Surprised. The reason I'd like it to be analysed is because after the hand I was told I was a "stupid ***" (you can fill in the blanks!) but I thought it was a perfectly legit move to make.
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    In Response to Re: Play My Hand requests.....:
    Alias: silentbob Hand Number: 165965144 £200 Gtd Speed starting at 19:45 on Thursday 28th May (the actual hand was played at 20:09) Basically I made a move on my oppo & lucked out big time . The reason I'd like it to be analysed is because after the hand I was told I was a "stupid ***" (you can fill in the blanks!) but I thought it was a perfectly legit move to make.
    Posted by silentbob
    Silentbob - your Play My Hand request will be on The Club at 8.30pm on Monday 8th June. 
  • Options
    silentbobsilentbob Member Posts: 2,137
    edited June 2009
    Fantastic, thanks guys, looking forward to getting some feedback on it.
  • Options
    MBroughtonMBroughton Member Posts: 101
    edited June 2009

Thanks for getting involved Bob. If anyone else wants to see their hands reviewed... you know where we are!
    M

• Options
    DaYoungGunDaYoungGun Member Posts: 19
    edited June 2009

Alias: DaYoungGun

Hand Number:0169157892

£200 gtd bounty hunter started 00:30 11th june hand happend around 00:40

i had q 10 in the big blind only 1 other person in hand, low flop i fire a bet he raises me  i then re-raise he calls, another low card on the turn i fire again and he calls, pots now around 1500 and only 2nd level of blinds ace on the river i put a teasing bet in and he folded its was a bluff that was fired at all 3 stages of the hand

• Options
    FlashFlushFlashFlush Member Posts: 4,494
    edited June 2009
    Hand from the Deepstack on 11/06

Hand Number 169366023 at about 11.10

Major cold deck hand
  • Options
    kirstiikirstii Member Posts: 787
    edited June 2009
    Hand number 169965856.

Flopped a straight flush and still got paid!!!
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    thought i'd add my alias is kirstii, it was in a DYM on sunday afternoon, any chance it will get shown?
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    thought i'd add my alias is kirstii, it was in a DYM on sunday afternoon, any chance it will get shown?
    Posted by kirstii

We are just selecting all the hands for The Club this week but I will let you know for sure tomorrow!  We will show as many as possible! 
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    thank you loads, fingers crossed
  • Options
    payneh19payneh19 Member Posts: 7
    edited June 2009
    alias: payneh19

hand: 170397723

double your money game other day quad aces quality :D any tips would be great!
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    Alias: DaYoungGun Hand Number:0169157892 £200 gtd bounty hunter started 00:30 11th june hand happend around 00:40 i had q 10 in the big blind only 1 other person in hand, low flop i fire a bet he raises me  i then re-raise he calls, another low card on the turn i fire again and he calls, pots now around 1500 and only 2nd level of blinds ace on the river i put a teasing bet in and he folded its was a bluff that was fired at all 3 stages of the hand
    Posted by DaYoungGun
    Hi DaYoungGun - your Play My Hand request will be on The Club on Friday 19th June.

• Options
    edited June 2009
    Hand from the Deepstack on 11/06  Hand Number 169366023 at about 11.10  Major cold deck hand
    Posted by FlashFlush
    Hi FlashFlush - your Play My Hand request will be on The Club on Friday 19th June.

• Options
    edited June 2009
    Posted by kirstii

Hi Kirstii - your Play My Hand request will be on The Club on Friday 19th June.
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    Woo Hoo!!!!
  • Options
    Dan-LobbDan-Lobb Member Posts: 8
    edited June 2009
    Were you guys happy with what was said about those hands you requested? Fair? Too simplistic or complicated etc? Feedback is always appreciated (but don't give Matt too much of a hard time - he has a fragile ego). Cheers.
  • Options
    mr_mbromr_mbro Member Posts: 1,152
    edited June 2009
    Were you guys happy with what was said about those hands you requested? Fair? Too simplistic or complicated etc? Feedback is always appreciated (but don't give Matt too much of a hard time - he has a fragile ego). Cheers.
    Posted by Dan-Lobb
    Dont know Dan, i was away when my hands were shown and the sky+ failed, from the 1st june.
    If the hands were the ones i think they were for having 2 straight flushes against me in 1hour.

col
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    Posted by Dan-Lobb
    As soon as i hear the feedback i'll let you know how bad i think it is dan, don't worry!
  • Options
    jdeanzyjdeanzy Member Posts: 2
    edited June 2009
    cash game
    hand: 171744736
    time: 21/06, 23:58
    alias: jdeanzy
    table: killin

I get dealt aces in mid-postion, raise 3x BB. I get one caller and then the button raises it up to £5.50. I decide to flat call, to disquise my hand. The other player calls also. After the J94 flop i check raise all in, and get a call from the guy that had flat called all the way, the button folds. Turns out he had 99 and had flopped a set. I get lucky with an ace on the river and win the hand.

I was wondering whether I should have 4-bet the button raiser pre-flop to get the pocket nines to fold and make it heads up. I thought this makes it obvious I have at least KK or AA. Could I have played it better on the flop?

Thanks
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    I've got another one for!
    Hand number : 171998845

£11 DYM on Tuesday morning.

Had 79 suited, flopped a straight, turned a straight flush. Got to love it. And got paid again!