You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Play My Hand requests.....

Comments

• Options
    davie316davie316 Member Posts: 1
    edited July 2012
    Alias :  davie316

Hand Number 542748126

MTT  mini bounty hunter 

basicly iam i being too greedy or plain unlucky? on the lossing end of full house vs full house,early blinds and previous hand just took an early bounty :@)
  • Options
    akabadbeatakabadbeat Member Posts: 20
    edited July 2012
    lucky sevens tourment
    hand number:543143305
    alias:akabadbeat
    date:17/06/2012

i am just wondering what is the odds in this happen ?

• Options
    Sky_LouisSky_Louis Member Posts: 701
    edited July 2012
    Thanks Davie316 and akabadbeat for your requests.

We're going to try and show your hands on Thursday's Poker Clinic which is on at 8PM. James Hartigan and Tikay will be providing the analysis.

All the best

Louis
    SkyPoker TV
  • Options
    davetreedavetree Member Posts: 104
    edited July 2012
    In Response to Play My Hand requests.....:
    Do you want us to Play Your Hand on the Sky Poker TV channel? If so - post as much information as you can about the hand such as: Hand number Your alias Tournament name / cash table number Date and time A description of what happened and why you would like us to play your hand Or send your request to theclub@bskyb.com And your hand could be shown and analysed very soon....   (Please note guys - We really appreciate your input and although we will endeavour to contact everyone who posts on this thread, sometimes it may not be possible. Thank you)
    Posted by Sky_TVcrew
    Hand #543493015 18/07/2012 21:14 MINI D/S
    DAVETREE

Did i play this right? I checked the flop to induce a bluff or bet with a mid pair, however when he bet full pot i was pretty sure he was on a flush draw. (didnt consider the straight.. doh) my thinking for the push all in was that if the turn wasn't a a diamond i would struggle to extract more lovely chips.

if i was wrong be gentle with me cheers
    Dave
  • Options
    davetreedavetree Member Posts: 104
    edited July 2012
    Do you want us to Play Your Hand on the Sky Poker TV channel? If so - post as much information as you can about the hand such as: Hand number Your alias Tournament name / cash table number Date and time A description of what happened and why you would like us to play your hand Or send your request to theclub@bskyb.com And your hand could be shown and analysed very soon....   (Please note guys - We really appreciate your input and although we will endeavour to contact everyone who posts on this thread, sometimes it may not be possible. Thank you)
    Posted by Sky_TVcrew

DAVETREE Mini open 21:37 20/07/2012 hand #544200771
    is my raise big enough to get rid of this kind of hand? i also have the ace of clubs so knew he couldnt be drawing to the nuts. unlucky or was i wrong and overplay my hand
    cheers
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    master cash 1

hand number:543250305
    date:18/07/2012
    time:00:55

would love some feedback on how i played this hand
    and is wondering how i got paid on the river :) thanks

• Options
    edited July 2012

lucky sevens tourment
    hand number:543143305
    date:17/06/2012

would love some feedback on how i played this hand

i pretty sure i play it right preflop on flop ect ect ....

or did i play it badly or just get very unlucky ..

• Options
    edited July 2012
    Hi i would just like to start of by sayin loving the show keep up the great work :)

also would like to say thank you for the feedback on my last hand request

iv have two hands i would love feedback on... my alias akabadbeat
    first hand ...8k b/h 28/07/2012  20:41546943978
    first hand is early enough in the tourney with my kk was it a call or a fold my gut said fold but then my head was sayin call might be doing it with  QQ JJ in which case i was wrong but i did learn from it even do i went down to about 10 big blinds i still came back to take out 5 people so i made in the end :)

second hand....1200 mini b/h
    28/07/2012  22:07546988097
    did i play this hand right ? i wanted to bet flop but as i floped massive and didnt want him to fold on the flop so i went into cheak call mode any advise would be greatful thanks ... chris 

• Options
    edited August 2012
    In Response to Re: Play My Hand requests.....:
    Hi i would just like to start of by sayin loving the show keep up the great work :) also would like to say thank you for the feedback on my last hand request iv have two hands i would love feedback on... my alias akabadbeat first hand ...8k b/h 28/07/2012   20:41 546943978 first hand is early enough in the tourney with my kk was it a call or a fold my gut said fold but then my head was sayin call might be doing it with  QQ JJ in which case i was wrong but i did learn from it even do i went down to about 10 big blinds i still came back to take out 5 people so i made in the end :) second hand....1200 mini b/h 28/07/2012  22:07 546988097 did i play this hand right ? i wanted to bet flop but as i floped massive and didnt want him to fold on the flop so i went into cheak call mode any advise would be greatful thanks ... chris 
    Posted by akabadbeat
    Thanks for the positive feedback! And thanks for the requests, we'll try to show at least one of these hands on tomorrow nights poker clinic at 8pm.

Cheers

Louis
  • Options
    QUEEN_KINGQUEEN_KING Member Posts: 10
    edited August 2012
    hand number 548791976

i hit the bottom end straight, player went all in I fold is this the right play

QUEEN_KING.

MINI BOUNTY HUNTER TONIGHT ABOUT 10 MINS AGO
  • Options
    River_DueRiver_Due Member Posts: 15
    edited August 2012
    Posted by Sky_TVcrew

My alias is Riverdue and was playing in the 5k roller tonight. i went out in 27th. the reason i would like you to show my hand is do you think i made the right play.
    The guy to my right had been raising alot and and through previous hands i did think that he was being over aggressive. He opened and i called , i think i was on the button. the flop come something like 2 j 10 with 2 spades. he bet the flop and i called at this point im putting him on ace king or a flush draw. the turn comes a blank and he shoves. i call fairly quickly and then he hits the flush on the river. It was a big pot and would have put me in very good shape. Do you think i should have done anything differently after deciding to call to see the flop.  i Do not know the hand number but it was my exit hand and i went out 27th.
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    In Response to Play My Hand requests..... : My alias is Riverdue and was playing in the 5k roller tonight. i went out in 27th. the reason i would like you to show my hand is do you think i made the right play. The guy to my right had been raising alot and and through previous hands i did think that he was being over aggressive. He opened and i called , i think i was on the button. the flop come something like 2 j 10 with 2 spades. he bet the flop and i called at this point im putting him on ace king or a flush draw. the turn comes a blank and he shoves. i call fairly quickly and then he hits the flush on the river. It was a big pot and would have put me in very good shape. Do you think i should have done anything differently after deciding to call to see the flop.  hand number 548859367
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    5k roller

548859367 . I had q 10 on the button the guy to my right kept raising and being overly aggressive. i called. the flop come 6 j 10 2 spades he bet about 600 i called beliving i was ahead. at this point im putting him on a draw. possibly ace king the turn comes a blank and he shoves i call fairly quickly and then he hits the flush on the river. with the ace queen of spades. do you thhink i made the right play and can i have your view on the hand
  • Options
    HIBERNI369HIBERNI369 Member Posts: 1
    edited August 2012
    Hand Number: 549045961

Think this an interesting hand. My pocket aces against pocket jacks. Just wondering if you think the guy overplayed his jacks or was there nothing he could do?

Master Cash 5p 10p

Also got another hand from master cash 4 10p 20p

Hand Number: 549742668

I have aces again lol i slow play them. Ends up my full house against a guys trip 3s. I think its a great hand to watch there's loads of action.
  • Options
    kidwiz10kidwiz10 Member Posts: 569
    edited August 2012
    Hand Id #549083852

Cash game 15/30p

I have KK and against this player was such a big 3bet as i expect hes proberly got me down for a maniac/loose as eg hence the size of his raise

Few players ive spoke to have said you cant fold here but ive played with this guy enough to no he isnt doin it with anything less than JJ

Leaves me with QQ AA

I cant 4 bet fold due to stacks his raise eg and calling would be the worst option

He has a very tight range so it makes sense for him to have AA here and it doesnt surprise me if he did

So would like the hand shown for this and many other reason

Can you tell me what day and time this will be shown please?

Thankyou
  • Options
    19MUFC1919MUFC19 Member Posts: 70
    edited August 2012
    Alias: 19MUFC19
    Hand Number: 549251715

Master cash 1 £0.5/£0.10

Hi would like you to look at my hand to see how my betting was and is there was anything different i could of done to win the hand? I get abit confused with betting so i tend to usually stick to 3x betting pre flop and generally if i think im winning on the flop and turn i bet half the pot?

Advice please, thank you
  • Options
    scottsam30scottsam30 Member Posts: 1
    edited August 2012
    Hand number #550478749

Lucky 7's sat

I get A J spades under the gun decide to min raise. folded round and someone shoves i make the hero call and hit the royal flush on the flop
  • Options
    dannyg2030dannyg2030 Member Posts: 6
    edited August 2012
    #550486755  look at this hand please and see if i played it wrong my alias is dannyg2030 i had KK vs 10-10 pre flop
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    #550486755  look at this hand please and see if i played it wronh my alias is dammyg2030 i had KK
    Posted by dannyg2030
    Thanks for the request, where is the hand from?

Louis
  • Options
    dannyg2030dannyg2030 Member Posts: 6
    edited August 2012
    IHn Response to Re: Play My Hand requests.....:
    In Response to Re: Play My Hand requests..... : Thanks for the request, where is the hand from? Louis
    Posted by Sky_Louis
    hiya the hand was the £500 bounty hunter tourny