You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Play My Hand requests.....

Comments

• Options
    Sky_LouisSky_Louis Member Posts: 701
    edited August 2012
    In Response to Re: Play My Hand requests.....:
    IHn Response to Re: Play My Hand requests..... : hiya the hand was the £500 bounty hunter tourny
    Posted by dannyg2030
    Thanks for getting back to me. Unfortunately we won't be able to show the hand as its not from one of our TV flagged tables. If you have any other hands you want looking at that are from TV tables we'd happily take a look at them.

Cheers

Louis
  • Options
    davetreedavetree Member Posts: 104
    edited August 2012
    HI Guys
     Was chip leader in the mini/DS on wednesday 08/08/12 and managed to all but bust out playing AQos twice in 5 mins.

davetree
    mini/ds
    hand1 550887281 22:14
    hand2 550890724 22:19

hand1. smokes had been pushing all in constantly, As mike only called my pre flop raise i was a bit surprised ( and feeling a little sick ) when he pushed. to be honest i didnt have a clue what he had but was sure i had outs and didnt give smokes a second thought. OMG.

hand2. I though this looked like a flush draw, and paying 17310 for 67000 back looked good to me. But this is one of my many poker problems, im never sure if im getting the right odds to call as i dont know the percentages. We all know QQ V AKos is a race and AK suited isnt much different, so was the call right and is there a difference between KJ or 34 suited. is there a book or website with these stats?

cheers dave
  • Options
    HRHAYLEYHRHAYLEY Member Posts: 2
    edited August 2012
    In Response to Play My Hand requests.....:
    Do you want us to Play Your Hand on the Sky Poker TV channel? If so - post as much information as you can about the hand such as: Hand number Your alias Tournament name / cash table number Date and time A description of what happened and why you would like us to play your hand Or send your request to theclub@bskyb.com And your hand could be shown and analysed very soon....   (Please note guys - We really appreciate your input and although we will endeavour to contact everyone who posts on this thread, sometimes it may not be possible. Thank you)
    Posted by Sky_TVcrew

Alias: Hrhhayley Bounty Hunter Tourney 13th August 11:16

Hand Number: 0552284527

Other player in hand: Veekay

Ten minutes earlier he called a preflop raise of 4x blins with 47 off suit. He got it all in in later street against the QQ after flopping 774 for the fully. Noted!

I was dealt King's in 1st position and made it 3x (he was sat to my left) he calls, rest of the table folds. Flop Blank Blank 8 (He is holding K8).. I bet half pot, he pushes.. I end up losing the hand! Nasty one for me (presume I played it well against a player like him) golden 15mins for him?

Would love to see this one played out and hear your comments?

x

• Options
    HRHAYLEYHRHAYLEY Member Posts: 2
    edited August 2012
    In Response to Play My Hand requests..... : Alias: Hrhhayley Bounty Hunter Tourney 13th August 11:16 Hand Number: 0552284527 Other player in hand: Veekay Ten minutes earlier he called a preflop raise of 4x blins with 47 off suit. He got it all in in later street against the QQ after flopping 774 for the fully. Noted! I was dealt King's in 1st position and made it 3x (he was sat to my left) he calls, rest of the table folds. Flop Blank Blank 8 (He is holding K8).. I bet half pot, he pushes.. I end up losing the hand! Nasty one for me (presume I played it well against a player like him) golden 15mins for him? Would love to see this one played out and hear your comments? x
    Posted by HRHAYLEY
    Apologies.. I did not bet the flop I checked he pushed in..
  • Options
    1n0nly1n0nly Member Posts: 11
    edited August 2012
    cash game
    hand: 0553633015
    time: 17 august 2012  13:05
    alias: 1nOnly
    table: Master Cash 4

Laid down queens to a river shove, dont know wheather it was the right move or not
  • Options
    ajw1991ajw1991 Member Posts: 2
    edited August 2012
    hand number 554299917
    alias: ajw1991

Tournament ID: 6757453

19/08/2012
    12:10 100GTD 15 min timed tournament 

managed to gratly increase with my stack to take 1st place in this timed tournament with a clever check. what do you think? how do you feel about checking with a winning hand.

• Options
    dazzasan7dazzasan7 Member Posts: 7
    edited August 2012
    game number - 1958315548
    hand number - 556530730
    alias - dazzasan7
    table - master cash 14
    date - 25/8/12, 21:55:44

im playing £1/£2 against a guy who has been at a few of my tables when i was multy tabling and he was quite a lose raiser,  i raise with a10 off suit 3x blind to get called by k2 of clubs, he then flops a flush draw on a paired board and check raises me.. i re raise again basically all in i left myself £7 to which he went in, is there anyway hes gettin of the hand and should he be calling on a flush draw on a paired board?

• Options
    gedders222gedders222 Member Posts: 20
    edited August 2012
    Hand ID 556903351
    20k super roller
    Just wondered if there was any way that i should have folded this or was it just one of those things??
    Great show guys
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    Hand ID 556903351 20k super roller Just wondered if there was any way that i should have folded this or was it just one of those things?? Great show guys
    Posted by gedders222
    Thanks for the request. We'll hopefully show the hand in the Poker Clinic at 8pm on Thursday.
  • Options
    joellyjoelly Member Posts: 11
    edited August 2012

Hand History #556568244 (22:50 25/08/2012)

hey guys, this was in the £10k bh on saturday night. it was just after the bubble had passed, got dealt aces. the guy utg +1 raises 3x, he has 38k chips i have 16k. i re raise to 4200 and he calls. everyone else folds and its heads up, flop comes down 7JQ. he checks, i min bet, he re raises and i go all in. the cards go on their backs and he shows 77. did i do the right thing? i thought he may have KK or AQ. opinions please guys. 

thanks a lot
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    Hand History #556568244 (22:50 25/08/2012) hey guys, this was in the £10k bh on saturday night. it was just after the bubble had passed, got dealt aces. the guy utg +1 raises 3x, he has 38k chips i have 16k. i re raise to 4200 and he calls. everyone else folds and its heads up, flop comes down 7JQ. he checks, i min bet, he re raises and i go all in. the cards go on their backs and he shows 77. did i do the right thing? i thought he may have KK or AQ. opinions please guys.  thanks a lot
    Posted by joelly
    Hi Joelly,

Thanks for the hand request! I'll try to get it shown on Thursday night's Poker Clinic show at 8pm.
  • Options
    joellyjoelly Member Posts: 11
    edited September 2012
    In Response to Re: Play My Hand requests..... : Hi Joelly, Thanks for the hand request! I'll try to get it shown on Thursday night's Poker Clinic show at 8pm.
    Posted by Sky_Louis
    hey, do you know if it was shown and whether there is anywhere i can find the show as i couldnt watch on thursday :/
  • Options
    heftheft Member Posts: 10
    edited September 2012
    hi

cash game
    alias-heft99
    hand number-#560246584
    table name-Dewsbury
    time and date-01:33 05/09/2012

just would like to know if i played it wright with qs with 2 big shoves b4 i called for a lot of money ta
  • Options
    jjboijjboi Member Posts: 1
    edited September 2012
     name jjboii, cash game 25p/50p ,hand number 564139008, date and time 2012-09-15 23:45:49

unraised pot i was in big blind with Q5 just checked, flopped two pair against two other opponents, raised pot bet £1.50 and both of them called then turn come hit full house Q-Q-5 with two hearts on the board aswell i check the other guy bets £3 small blind calls and i call as i  hit the nuts, tthen the river comes a 10 of hearts both of them have the flush small blind kingflush other guy nut flush small blind bets out i re raise 31 pound other guy goes all in  £115 pound small blindfolds good fold i call bang £235.88 thankyou please done me nicly
  • Options
    RobCashRobCash Member Posts: 6
    edited September 2012
    Do you want us to Play Your Hand on the Sky Poker TV channel? If so - post as much information as you can about the hand such as: Hand number Your alias Tournament name / cash table number Date and time A description of what happened and why you would like us to play your hand Or send your request to theclub@bskyb.com And your hand could be shown and analysed very soon....   (Please note guys - We really appreciate your input and although we will endeavour to contact everyone who posts on this thread, sometimes it may not be possible. Thank you)
    Posted by Sky_TVcrew

Hi, Take a look at my knockout in last nights £2500 New Depositer Freeroll. Sick or what?

• Options
    edited September 2012
    Take a look at my knockout hand in last nights £2500 New Depositer Freeroll. Sick or what? 
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    In Response to won £235.88 on fullhouse against nut flush:
     name jjboii, cash game 25p/50p ,hand number 564139008, date and time  2012-09-15 23:45:49 unraised pot i was in big blind with Q5 just checked, flopped two pair against two other opponents, raised pot bet £1.50 and both of them called then turn come hit full house Q-Q-5 with two hearts on the board aswell i check the other guy bets £3 small blind calls and i call as i  hit the nuts, tthen the river comes a 10 of hearts both of them have the flush small blind kingflush other guy nut flush small blind bets out i re raise 31 pound other guy goes all in  £115 pound small blindfolds good fold i call bang £235.88 thankyou please done me nicly
    Posted by jjboi

VNH
  • Options
    davelufcdavelufc Member Posts: 1,370
    edited September 2012
    Take a look at my knockout hand in last nights £2500 New Depositer Freeroll. Sick or what? 
    Posted by RobCash
    Wow thats brutal!!!!!!!!

Ps, i think they need a bit more info!!
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    In Response to Play My Hand requests..... : Hi, Take a look at my knockout in last nights £2500 New Depositer Freeroll. Sick or what?
    Posted by RobCash
    Poker I.D. RobinCash
    Game. £2500 New Depositer Freeroll
    Hand No. 563996214
    Time. 19.11
    Date. 15/9/2012

Played hand with A 6 suited spades. Hit 2 pair on the flop, raised £500 and got rather excited when called, the turn was a third club so I raised all in to try and block a flush draw call, but was called by Qc 6, of course he hit the river and made his flush and I was left fuming. I would welcome any feed back on this, who was right who was wrong? I really believe he should have folded on the flop with just sixes at that point as I made a sizeable raise.
    Anyway thanks for giving me somewhere to vent this lol.
    Regards
    RobCash
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    Posted by Sky_TVcrew

Poker I.D. RobinCash
    Game. £2500 New Depositer Freeroll
    Hand No. 563996214
    Time. 19.11
    Date. 15/9/2012

Played hand with A 6 suited spades. Hit 2 pair on the flop, raised £500 and got rather excited when called, the turn was a third club so I raised all in to try and block a flush draw call, but was called by Qc 6, of course he hit the river and made his flush and I was left fuming. I would welcome any feed back on this, who was right who was wrong? I really believe he should have folded on the flop with just sixes at that point as I made a sizeable raise.
    Anyway thanks for giving me somewhere to vent this lol.
    Regards
    RobCash