You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Four Candles Ratings-reintroduced

Comments

• Options
    vaigretvaigret Member Posts: 16,304
    still doing better than me mate, good luck today
  • Options
    DOWN TO 155 POINTS UP
  • Options
    i- 4.10- ASCOT - SUMMERGHAND - 9-1- Finished well from the back for 2nd but TINTO had already flown and have a feeling this the main aim anyway. 2ND just missed out, thank goodness I had a saver on HEY JONESY at 50-1 just before the race, how did it start at 18-1.
    DANGER GULLIVER 14-1 LOST

shoulda stuck with him for GOODWOOD
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    Well here goes this weeks 3 losers !!! Well lets hope not

iiii - 2.05- HAYDOCK - FESTIVE STAR - 6-1- Beat TOMORROWS DREAM who then boosted the form by winning next time. They reoppose today and Festive Star much better off at weights. Think she is a good 3 year old up against more exposed older horses. LOST never in it and all the older horses ran better than I thought

iii- 3.20 - NEWMARKET - DANILOVA 4-1 - Our only winner from last week and taking on a lot of horses who have run well in big races this year. Hoping she is a late developer who lives up to this standard. Buick making hay at HQ recently LOST not good enough

ii- 4.00 - NEWMARKET - BEAR FORCE ONE- 7-2- Won really well last time over C/D and should be up to repeating. 3rd

i - 3.35 - ASCOT - OMNIVEGA - 5-1- On a four timer and beat CEPHEUS last time who franked the form at Goodwood. However comes with dangers as all form on AW if he can take across looks good down bottom of handicap . 4th had to weave through and couldnt get there in time.
    DANGER- LOOK CLOSELY 9/2. WINNER nicely

OTHER FANCIES

HAYDOCK

2.40 - CERTAIN LAD 14-1 2nd
    3.50 NORTHERNPOWERHOUSE 15-2 WINNER at 9-1 perhaps my luck has changed, thought I had lost by another nose but held on this time. Well done Graham Lee who when he was beaten last time let him come home in his own time.
    4.55 - NIBRAS AGAIN 5-1

ASCOT

1.50 - WILL TO WIN 8-1 LOST AND CHIL CHIL 7/2 WINNER
    2.25 EJTILAAB 14-1 3rd
    3.00 DIOCLETIAN 18-1 NR Little dabble EW MONDAIN 40-1 2ND Lovely little dabble

UTTOXETER
    8.00 ESPIRIT DE BAILEYS 5-1 LOST good job i had a saver on PERCY at 9-1

• Options
    wynne1938wynne1938 Member Posts: 20,526
    GOOD LUCK.
  • Options
    Red_KingRed_King Member Posts: 2,850
    Anyone else getting this error message when trying to switch from Skybet to ITV7?
    Should auto login to ITV7 from Skybet (when logged-in).

https://itv7.itv.com/oauth/skybet?error=login_required&error_description=Prompt value requires login&state=698347069
  • Options
    Well my ratings continue to go badly but apart from that a good day, sorry I put the wrong ones in .

DOWN TO 151 POINTS UP
  • Options
    Red_King said:

Anyone else getting this error message when trying to switch from Skybet to ITV7?
    Should auto login to ITV7 from Skybet (when logged-in).

https://itv7.itv.com/oauth/skybet?error=login_required&error_description=Prompt value requires login&state=698347069

NO but i never switch between the two
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    Here we go again,.

iiii- NEWBURY 3.00 - MORANDO - 5/2- Second in this last year and hoping he goes one better today. LOST

iii- NEWMARKET 5.00 - TABLE MOUNTAIN - 9-2 - Bit of a trend with another Balding horse in a long distance race, but very impressive at Ascot and should have enough to beat a lot of horses trying this trip for the first time. NR

ii- NEWBURY 1.50- FRANCESCO GUARDI - 6-1- Won cosily last time and 2nd has franked the form. 3RD

i- NEWMARKET 3.15- CASE KEY 5-1- One of my favourite races , the GREYS sprint and this fellow going for his third win in the race. LOST

OTHER FANCIES

NEWMARKET

2.05 - NIGHT BEAR 4-1 LOST
    2.40 - BROUGHTONS GOLD 3-1 WINNER badly blocked and then headed and still had the guts to get back up on the line.Lets hope he doesnt lose it in Stewards room. AND BLACK CASPIAN 13/2 NR

NEWBURY

2.25 - MODERN MILLIE 12-1 NRReplaced with TEMPUS 4-1 WINNER in stewards room
    3.35 - SURF DANCER 11/2 LOST
    4.45 - RIDGEWAY 9/1 NR AND TAHITIAN PRINCE 11/1 NRReplaced with WINTER THORN 5-1 LOST

DONCASTER

2.50 - KENTUCKY HARDBOOT 12/1 LOST
    3.25 - HI HO SILVER 4-1 LOST
    4.35 - DUKE OF FIRENZE 16-1 LOST AND THEGREATESTSHOWMAN 8-1 NR

CHEPSTOW

8.00 - PERCY THROWER 25-1
  • Options
    Good Luck
  • Options
    ANOTHER THREE LOSERS AND A NON RUNNER, THIS IS BECOMING A TREND I DONT LIKE.

DOWN TO 148 POINTS UP
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    Im having a mare and it hasnt got better with YORK this week and to be honest my confidence in being able to pick horses is shot to bits.

Trying to keep my head up and here's some for this week. Avoided YORK for my ratings because I couldnt even pick my nose there AND HAVE BECOME SO INDECISIVE fancy more than one in most races..

iiii- SANDOWN 3.55 - QUEENS COURSE - 5/2 - On only her second start for the stable, blitzed a field last week and 9lb rise shouldnt stop her following up. LOST flattered to deceive !!!!

iii- CHELMSFORD 5.25 - SEPAHI- 9-1 - Trainer in good form and so is this horse on the AW. Excused last runs ninth as on turf and heavy and actually the form hasnt worked out badly for the horses that like that kind of thing. . Back to the surface she likes and course winner. LOST missed break and never nearer than at finish

ii- SANDOWN -2.05- LUIGI VAMPA -8-1 - I dont know why but this trainer has quite a lot of winners here and intrigued with him having two runners. One a 5F horse in a 11f race. Think he is hoping that will set it up for this horse who ran a good race at Glorious goodwood first race since gelding and finding trouble. LOST after being left in stalls by 10 lengths, ran on and then let home in own time .
    DANGER-BRILLIANT LIGHT 13/2 WINNER 8-1 just got up

i- SANDOWN - 2.40- GIN PALACE -11-1 - 5 OUT of 10 in handicaps over mile and excuse last time as hot 7f race . 2nd nabbed on line by DANGER - DEAN STREET DOLL 13/2 WINNER

OTHER FANCIES

SANDOWN

3.15- RAAEQ -7/1 2ND AND MATTHEW FLINDERS 5-1 4TH

YORK

1.50- BEREINGER12-1 LOST AND CERTAIN LAD 12-1 WINNER well ridden unlike Beringer
    2.25- KINGS CHARISMA 14-1 LOST AND ARTHURIAN FABLE 16/1 2nd looked good 2f out but outstayed
    3.00 - ESCOBAR 14-1 LOST AND BEAT LE BON 16-1 LOST
    3.40 - TRUESHAN 8-1 LOST AND FUJAIRA PRINCE 13/2 WINNER nicely
    4.10-ACKLAM EXPRESS 3-1 WINNER 10/3 just held on
    4.40-SINJAARI 7/2 NON RUNNER
    5.10- SUNDAY SOVEREIGN 14-1 LOST AND SAMPERS SEVEN 11/2 LOST

Good luck all

• Options
    Same here,it has been a nightmare. Good luck for tomorrow
  • Options
    wynne1938 said:

Same here,it has been a nightmare. Good luck for tomorrow

cheers mate
  • Options
    4 losers so down to £144 up, pity I cant put the right horses in the ratings but it was all my second choices in races that did well.

5 winners and I got the York placepot but not helpful to people who just do my ratings .

Sorry all but I am happier than I was last night
  • Options
    Well done
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    Certainly not awe inspiring racing tomorrow and weather bound to play a big part, thats if meetings go ahead.

Despite last weeks winners the ratings have been poor and it was a question of going shortish prices in small races or value and I have gone to shortish rather than value. Not overly confident though.

iiii- GOODWOOD - 1.50 - HAPPY ROMANCE- 5/2- Might be toolate getting onto this after victory in two sales races but Hannon reckons she is better than what she showed there and could develop into a better class horse. She will need to prove that here. NON RUNNER

iii- WINDSOR - 2.40- LE DOM DE VIE- 11/4 - Didnt get clearest of passsges in race that involved a lot of these and will appreciate ground. Should take revenge. WINNER 3-1 VERY EASILY well done Holly

ii- GOODWOOD 3.00- SUBJECTIVIST - 13/8- Acts on ground and course and Trainer likes it too and knows how to win this. WINNER in a rout

i- GOODWOOD 3.35 - SIR BUSKER - 9/2- Must be the unluckiest horse of 2020 and goes on the ground when most of these wont appreciate it. Hopefully he will get compensation he deserves. 2ND again

other fancies

GOODWOOD

2.25- MILLTOWN STAR 12-1 4TH AND JACKS POINT 8-1 LOST
    4.10 - SEINESATIONAL 9/2 WINNER battled well to win nicely
    4.45- JUNKANOO 7/2 LOST

NEWMARKET
    12.55- SEPIA BELLE 8-1 2ND AT 28-1 , WHAT A PRICE

REDCAR

4.05- IVA REFLECTION 8-1 AND PENNY POT LANE 40-1 NR
    5.10- GIFT LIST 3-1 WINNER Very easily
    6.15 - NORTHERNPOWERHORSE 8-1 NON RUNNER, BOSTON GEORGE 25-1 LOST , GARDEN OASIS 12-1 LOST

• Options
    Hope you are right.Good luck with the hot pots
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    UP TO 148 POINTS UP
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    Things going better although still having a lot of seconditis. Lets see if we can continue upward trend today , although thinking I might be reading the form right as so many of my horses at good value prices. Just what I like of course.

iiii- HAYDOCK - 4.00- MILITIA 8-1 - Up in grade but has won his last three races a lot more cosily than the distances suggest. Also low weight and conditions very much to his liking. LOST
    Slight danger CD winner ISHVARA 8-1 NR

iii - HAYDOCK - 2.15 - ARTHURIAN FABLE- 3-1 - Progressive horse who was unlucky to find another one last time in COLTRANE. Both were well ahead of the rest and compensation due. LOST

ii- KEMPTON 2.00 - MIGHTY GURKHA - 11-2 - Won his only race on AW and then highly tried on turf since and his trip to France didnt work thanks to slow blindfold removal. WINNER NO BLINDFOLD PROBLEMS TODAY AS HE GOT OUT LIKE LIGHTNING AND LED ALL THE WAY.

i- KEMPTON -4.20 - KINGSTON KURRAJONG - 12-1 - Favours AW and C/D winner . Never put into race last time and hopefully that was a run to put him right for this. LOST

other fancies

HAYDOCK

1.10 URBAN WAR 25-1 NR AND DESERT HISTORY 25-1 LAST
    1.45 MY OBERON 11-2 2ND AND TOP RANK 11/2 WINNER SHOULDA DONE FORECAST
    2.50 JUST IN TIME 12-1 LOST AND RAJINSKI 9-1 LOST
    3.25 HELLO YOUMZAIN 7-2 LOST AND ART POWER 11-2 4TH
    4.35 GEORGE OF HEARTS 14-1LOST

ASCOT

3.05 CEPHEUS 8-1 16-1 2ND AND NOBLE MASQUERADE 16-1 LOST
    3.40 GOLDEN APPOLLO 8-1 LOST What was jockey doing kept putting him into holes AND INDIAN CREEK 9-1 LOST
    415 TOMFRE 16-1 LOST AND EJTILAAB 20-1 LOST