You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Shuv's Punting Diary

Comments

• Options
    shuvshuv Member Posts: 1,436
    edited November 2012
    In Response to Re: Shuv's Punting Diary:
    shuv, Bet you are pi ssed off with Alan King re Uxizandre. Not as much as me as I really fancied The Mumper after its run behind Turn Over Sivola and I missed the thing. 8-1 what a price !!!!!
    Posted by vaigret
    I was yes but been a good day since then, wish you hadnt missed The Mumper tho if you'd had pu it up id have backed it! Still majorly annoyed with the diving tw*t in the city game last night tho, then penalty that never was, let me down for over £200
  • Options
    THEROCK573THEROCK573 Member Posts: 2,550
    edited November 2012
    In Response to Re: Shuv's Punting Diary : I was yes but been a good day since then, wish you hadnt missed The Mumper tho if you'd had pu it up id have backed it! Still majorly annoyed with the diving tw*t in the city game last night tho, then penalty that never was, let me down for over £200
    Posted by shuv
    DISGRACE M8, GAMES GON SOFT, MK GUNNERS PUT A DOG TIP ON THE FORUM B4, 8.26 TRAP 2, HIS TIP Y.DAY CAME IN SO GOTTA BE WORTH A PUNT!!
  • Options
    wynne1938wynne1938 Member Posts: 20,543
    edited November 2012
    Bet 365 keep giving me free bets! That can't possibly be a good thing!!! :( Anyway gonna give them their fiver back today @ Meydan. Serhaal @ 7/1 Mutajare @ 8/1 Gobooll @ 7/1 Kingdom Beauty @ 9/2 L15! 
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    It is a good site,I use it all the time,their loyalty bonuses are good,no strings attached!
  • Options
    mkgunnermkgunner Member Posts: 3,032
    edited November 2012
    gona do jack of diamonds in the 6.10
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    In Response to Re: Shuv's Punting Diary : DISGRACE M8, GAMES GON SOFT, MK GUNNERS PUT A DOG TIP ON THE FORUM B4, 8.26 TRAP 2, HIS TIP Y.DAY CAME IN SO GOTTA BE WORTH A PUNT!!
    Posted by THEROCK573
    Thanks im on it £20 at 5/1, was out last night if id seen it would have backed it
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    Posted by mkgunner
    Well Done, I was at the gym and missed this  :(
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    Wasnt sure whehter to have a bet on the footy tongiht or not, as I hate the Europa league, but as its been a good day ill have one.

Stuttgart
    Marseille
    Bordeaux
    PSV

£10 returns £247.48

Over 2.5 goals (only typing home team)

Stockholm
    Molde
    Academica
    Club Brugge
    Newcastle
    Marseille
    Steaua Bucuresti
    Molde

£10 returns £814.63
  • Options
    david666david666 Member Posts: 123
    edited November 2012
    Posted by mkgunner
    Lovely shout, saw this at 6.05 got 40 on it at 5/2 and after it came in i put 20 on eager to bow at 8/1.  Been a long over due good day on the nags.

cheers, david666
  • Options
    mkgunnermkgunner Member Posts: 3,032
    edited November 2012
    In Response to Re: Shuv's Punting Diary : Lovely shout, saw this at 6.05 got 40 on it at 5/2 and after it came in i put 20 on eager to bow at 8/1.  Been a long over due good day on the nags. cheers, david666
    Posted by david666
    n1 m8.
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    Two very different days, yesterday was a disaster, with my only returns being a 7/1 shot who got a place, could hve been better if it wasn't for a dodgy dive in the City game, would have been in profit for the day but it ended with a £132.50 loss leaving me 34p down over all.

Today on the other hand has been pretty decent, 5 winner sout of 7 at Market Rasen and 2 winners at Mayden ensured I finished well in profit.  The football over 2.5 goal bet wasn't far of landing either all but 2 games came in and both of them had 2 goals in that would have been £800+ still a £474.01 profit for the day isnt to be sniffed at.

Been quite a week for me, last Thursday I was at -£810 the worst its been so far, but there's been a big turn around and 1 week later im now in profit to the tune of £473.67 and that's the most profit I've shown since starting the diary.

Hopefully its the start of good things to come, looking forward to tomorrow and the weekends action, just hope the weather doesn't stop too much action.
  • Options
    THEROCK573THEROCK573 Member Posts: 2,550
    edited November 2012
    Two very different days, yesterday was a disaster, with my only returns being a 7/1 shot who got a place, could hve been better if it wasn't for a dodgy dive in the City game, would have been in profit for the day but it ended with a £132.50 loss leaving me 34p down over all. Today on the other hand has been pretty decent, 5 winner sout of 7 at Market Rasen and 2 winners at Mayden ensured I finished well in profit.  The football over 2.5 goal bet wasn't far of landing either all but 2 games came in and both of them had 2 goals in that would have been £800+ still a £474.01 profit for the day isnt to be sniffed at. Been quite a week for me, last Thursday I was at -£810 the worst its been so far, but there's been a big turn around and 1 week later im now in profit to the tune of £473.67 and that's the most profit I've shown since starting the diary. Hopefully its the start of good things to come, looking forward to tomorrow and the weekends action, just hope the weather doesn't stop too much action.
    Posted by shuv
    think its gona be a favourite day 2moz at ascot and haydock, mite have a lump on a few meself
  • Options
    vaigretvaigret Member Posts: 16,332
    edited November 2012
    In Response to Re: Shuv's Punting Diary : I was yes but been a good day since then, wish you hadnt missed The Mumper tho if you'd had pu it up id have backed it! Still majorly annoyed with the diving tw*t in the city game last night tho, then penalty that never was, let me down for over £200
    Posted by shuv
    My fault as I was going to do it last night but wanted to wait until prices were up, then got sidetracked. The form of Turn over Sivola's(same stable) race has worked out well, I think The Mumper is about the third placed horse to win from that race. I bet all the stable money was on The Mumper as well as they really think a lot of Turn over Sivola. 

By the way congrats on a very good day, may you have many more of them.
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    Appologies for late thead again today, life just keeps getting in the way in the mornings, once again havent had a chance to look over the first 2 meetings, the twitter tipster did so well yesterday so sticking with there selections

Haydock

12.45 Ubaltique 2/1 £20 (2nd)
    1.20 Kumbeshwar 7/4 £20 (won returns £55)

1.55 Poungach 11/4£40 (won returned £150)

2.30 Landscape 11/4 £30 (no where)

3.05 Wilton Milan 3/1 £20 (no where)

3.40 Varom 7/4 £20 (third)
    Ascot

12.55 Barney Cool 4/1 £20 (no where)
      1.30 Arthurian Legend 11/2 £20 (no where)2.05 Lordofthehouse 5/2 £40 (no where)2.40 Royale's Charter 5/1 £30 (no where)3.15 Loch Ba 7/2 £50 (2nd)3.50 Bourne 5/1 £20 (useless)
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    In Response to Re: Shuv's Punting Diary : think its gona be a favourite day 2moz at ascot and haydock, mite have a lump on a few meself
    Posted by THEROCK573
    Yeah I've not gone for anytihng bigger than 5/1 myself today, good luck with your bets
  • Options
    G_EmeryG_Emery Member Posts: 113
    edited November 2012
    Stuck £2 on Arthurian Legend in 1:30 at Ascot ;).
    But stuck £3 on Domtaline in 1:20 at Haydock
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    Stuck £2 on Arthurian Legend in 1:30 at Ascot ;). But stuck £3 on Domtaline in 1:20 at Haydock
    Posted by G_Emery
    urghhhh, shudda backed my choice the the 1.20 and picked your own in the 1.30...unlucky
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    with you on poungach shuv , good luck !!!
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    At last Poungach gets it right
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    with you on poungach shuv , good luck !!!
    Posted by vaigret
    Nice one father :)
  • Options
    G_EmeryG_Emery Member Posts: 113
    edited November 2012
    Aha its only a fiver ;). Had a few very nice wins on the dogs mate ;).