You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Serious ? !! 'you cannot be' (2) Proof .Genuine,Intelligent,Knowledgable views and input welcome.

13»

Comments

• Options
    misterpjmisterpj Member Posts: 3,204
    Lovely !,but, just to show,a sixmonth chronic downswing,goes on and on,today,have not played, until early afternoon,played (thusfar)one turbo bh, (won that ! woop woop !) then,thought,' a nice little afternoons Poker, here is my A flush, getting rivered, (p.s) been rivered,10 times, in key hands,in two days, (ask me to post and prove,and I will)although actually,think I have pretty much, already done that ?
    PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalance
    misterpjSmall blind30.0030.002840.00
    barman08Big blind60.0090.001940.00
    Your hole cards
    • A
    shell44Fold
    russo67Fold
    doreynunoRaise120.00210.002077.50
    misterpjRaise150.00360.002690.00
    barman08Call120.00480.001820.00
    doreynunoCall60.00540.002017.50
    Flop
    • J
    • J
    misterpjCheck
    barman08Check
    doreynunoCheck
    Turn
    misterpjCheck
    barman08All-in1820.002360.000.00
    doreynunoFold
    misterpjAll-in2690.005050.000.00
    misterpjUnmatched bet870.004180.00870.00
    misterpjShow
    • A
    barman08Show
    • Q
    • J
    River
    • Q
    barman08WinFull House, Jacks and Queens4180.004180.00
    And, believe it, or believe it not, I have not even posted,the three, so chronic,unbelivable, ' that's just Poker' hands, i.e river one and two outers, for chunks. !

true, and for me,unbelivably true,..good luck
  • Options
    hhyftrftdrhhyftrftdr Member Posts: 8,036
    Is Hendrik the whale?
  • Options
    hhyftrft Dr (if the end bit is! ? Dr) boy do I need one, 'as in' Dear Doctor, not sleeping well, why? The 'dreams' Dr, or is it nightmares? ,no Dr, but,I keep waking up, night after night, 'in a cold sweat' HENDRIK just hit the river one outer,

hhyftrftdr THANKYOU, been a long time since,a silly simple little post, made me,smile, and belly laugh! Now running Hot!... DYM challenge, £1.10 two 4 two, DYM £2.20 one 4 one! God Bless, be lucky
  • Options
    kalooki8kalooki8 Member Posts: 442
    Can't see the issue here misterrpj, you obviously like a gamble as per getting it all in with 10s on a 30 / 60 blind level and calling a 1400 shove with 3s. No problem with that, not personally my way but we all play differently. Therefore if you like a gamble then we have to accept the good / bad consequences.
  • Options
    If I like a gamble! Jesus H Christ, part of Poker ( that I enjoy) is trying,to be in with my money 'chips' as FAV,and part of that,is believing you have a correct read, (got the reads correct a zillion times) 'now let me think? ' a certain Mr P Hellmuth kind of goes by that mantra. Before anyone jumps down my throat,in less than four weeks,in key Pivotal Hands, for a non volume non multi table player, Friday evening brought up my 50th and then very next MTT 51st river beat, as a minimum 95% FAVORITE,in four weeks,and no,you have not read that incorrectly,one and two outters for bad play,rain down from the Poker God's!.Please do not even pose the question? Will I post the hands,of course I will, would,but what's the point? Just like,friday a.m, myself and half a dozen of my Poker mates,at my request,decided to play a like for like real time MTT with an identical time bank and structure, i.e. me playing at the exact same time a Sky BH, and playing six handed live with a deck of cards and a live dealer.Naturally,my exit hand was getting sucked out on the River having got it all in miles ahead by the chip leader big stack,the laughter at my live table was amplified,as I called it,exactly,before it happened.I digress,what I ( and six independent good players) found 'eyebrow' arching,was comparing something like 50 like for like deals (six handed) played in exactly the same time frame.
    Best of luck to all
    P.S as some of you may know? DYM streak week(s) are happening,am I the lone player,who would find it added interest,if just two further figures were added next to the daily leaderboards,(1) total number of buy ins at that level to that point,(2) win % of total DYMS at that level.
    Best Wishes To All, 'may all your pockets be Premuims'
  • Options
    mukta1818mukta1818 Member Posts: 30
    hahaha some of yours calls are silly bro why would u call all in with j5 against a8 with the clubs out like the flush was a certainty lol and some of your raisers are way to low everyone will call a 60-160 raise yh i admitt some of the hands were u had pockets and trips on the flop u should of won but **** happens learn to play like the rest and dnt wait for premium hands all the time and defo dont start the ball rolling by going all in atleast wait for the flush to drop or maybe call an all in dont instagate it i had qq flop came qjj then j then j i went from full house to jack s h it he wins with his a5 thats a joke but if u think its bad beats on sky poker plz plz go check out 888 poker other poker sites are available hahaha and you will see what people are calling with on there bro i think they believe 67 is the ak hahaha i take back everything ive ever said about sky poker only thing i did like about 888 is u can splat the other players with eggs and cakes whilst at the table yes i have a simple mind but couldnt stop laughing so sky poker sort it out so i can splat onepara26 with a cream bun
  • Options
    HENDRIK62HENDRIK62 Member Posts: 3,162
    I miss tomatoes
  • Options
    hhyftrftdrhhyftrftdr Member Posts: 8,036
    mukta1818 said:

hahaha some of yours calls are silly bro why would u call all in with j5 against a8 with the clubs out like the flush was a certainty lol and some of your raisers are way to low everyone will call a 60-160 raise yh i admitt some of the hands were u had pockets and trips on the flop u should of won but **** happens learn to play like the rest and dnt wait for premium hands all the time and defo dont start the ball rolling by going all in atleast wait for the flush to drop or maybe call an all in dont instagate it i had qq flop came qjj then j then j i went from full house to jack s h it he wins with his a5 thats a joke but if u think its bad beats on sky poker plz plz go check out 888 poker other poker sites are available hahaha and you will see what people are calling with on there bro i think they believe 67 is the ak hahaha i take back everything ive ever said about sky poker only thing i did like about 888 is u can splat the other players with eggs and cakes whilst at the table yes i have a simple mind but couldnt stop laughing so sky poker sort it out so i can splat onepara26 with a cream bun

It doesn't show.
  • Options
    mukta1818mukta1818 Member Posts: 30
    haha stop moaning about getting beat when u was chasing a flush dont matter what read u got on the guy and the odds and the right play it all means nothing when u play against silly people and u was blinded by your shinny cards u must of thought xmas had come early lol tell me what was the odds of u hitting the flush ? they say u should call if the pot odds outway the chance of winning the hand ! how does that even make sense kkk on the flop i have 72 but il still call because the pot odds are right hahahaha yes i might sound abit crazy but ive played and beat people with all hands and been beat with all hands forget the odds there always going to call with trips even if theres 20 hearts on the board there blinded i had aa all in against 10 10 and A10 i just hoped the 10 didnt come i wasnt worried about the A10 we both had him beat but no sky poker thought it would be gd to chuck out 4 spades so he hit the ace flush lol whats the chances of that,how do u play against that the computer that generates random numbers hahaha its cool tho il still keep playing as i love to ruin others and can only imagine there faces sat at home even if it does cost me money and i dnt win its worth it lol not like im pro like all of u lot, see u on the table pros maybe i can learn from u and call all in chasing a flush hahahahahahaha