You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Tommy Robinson

Comments

• Options
    hhyftrftdrhhyftrftdr Member Posts: 8,036

goldon said:

Not seen Rainman215 for while.... not like him not to comment..... has he been silenced. !

Who knows?

But if you continually call people sex offenders without a shred of evidence then I'd suggest that would catch up with you eventually.

Edit....clarified by Tikay ^
    Wrong again.
    Not 'wrong again'.

Keep calling people nonces and see how long you last in this thread/on this forum.

I assume you've heeded your warning and might wind your neck in a bit now.
  • Options
    rainman215rainman215 Member Posts: 1,186

goldon said:

Not seen Rainman215 for while.... not like him not to comment..... has he been silenced. !

Who knows?

But if you continually call people sex offenders without a shred of evidence then I'd suggest that would catch up with you eventually.

Edit....clarified by Tikay ^
    Wrong again.
    Not 'wrong again'.

Keep calling people nonces and see how long you last in this thread/on this forum.

I assume you've heeded your warning and might wind your neck in a bit now.
    Pull your gut in, or try a girdle.
  • Options
    ''Mr Akunjee also said he is considering taking legal action against Tommy Robinson on the family's behalf after the water-boarding victim was wrongly linked by the former EDL leader to an attack on a schoolgirl''

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/bullied-syrian-refugee-15-is-pictured-for-first-time-as-he-thanks-the-british-public-for-their-support-and-joins-protesters-outside-his-school-amid-national-outrage-at-waterboard-attack/ar-BBQfbFy?ocid=spartanntp

• Options
    This would be amusing were it not such a depressing situation.

Earlier this afternoon, TR posted the following on his FB page.....

''Another mum has contacted me who’s son was battered by a Muslim gang at almondbury school. Nothing was done about it, he has real injuries , where were the arrests & go fund me page for this REAL victim of religious gang targeting''....followed by a screenshot of the 'message' and a picture of the boy, and his injuries, supposedly ''battered'' by the Muslim gang at the same school.

It turns out the picture is over a year old, from a school down in Surrey, with no mention of Muslims being involved.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/real-life-stories/a-vicious-beating-hands-school-11526170?fbclid=IwAR3yTsjasA6WDyQFi_iJ75nI716xmHM608cTlaLp_gXWGoT0PVz0BqNc1N4

So the beloved Mr Robinson is either not checking what is sent his way, or more realistically he's spreading lies and hate to his gammon fans, who lap it all up without question.
  • Options
    https://metro.co.uk/2018/11/29/tommy-robinson-admits-spreading-fake-news-about-muslims-school-gangs-8192842/?fbclid=IwAR09TD0stzqgyr-4hm-3kgEutKykoozfLP4siLLFKjlTvzkBkvrPkf6Y1Eo

It looks like the family of the Syrian lad are taking legal action against the odious TR. Good luck to them, and it will be delicious karma if a Syrian teenage refugee sends Robinson to the poor house.

Rainman, better send Tommeh some more cash for his defence, I think he's gonna need it.
  • Options
    dobiesdrawdobiesdraw Member Posts: 2,793
    edited November 2018
    To be fair he has come out and admitted he was duped/set up. Pretty stupid to not check facts properly , but no doubt its a lesson learnt . I'm also interested to know how helpful it is for the video to have been put out there on social media ..is the perpetrator going to be treated fairly as a result , whilst i deplore his actions, as a result of people seeing this vid , his family and house are under police watch to prevent vigilante attacks . I'd suggest the person responsible for publishing the video is guilty of wanting to incite violence and hatred in perhaps the same way TR opponents say he is .
  • Options
    goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,550
    Mm! Two paces forward one back. Tango anyone.

• Options
    goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,550
    New Zealand Prison Reform Governor ......

Davis says his vision for prison reform won’t convince everyone – he’s relying on his actions to do that. “People I’ve been to school with, people I grew up with, whanau [family] have been to prison,” says Davis. “I know they’ve done something stupid to get locked up but should we judge people by the worst mistake they’ve ever made? No. We can help these people. And we will.”

• Options
    Amazing how confident you can try and come across when you know the gammon donations will cover your upcoming legal battle.

He sounds worried. And this Syrian kid hasn't been in England for 9 years, so yet more fake news from Tommeh.

Some nice attempts to try and turn it on Jamal though. And the suggestion that the other boy could commit suicide is pretty low, even for TRs barrel scraping standards.

Anyone for coke?
  • Options

To be fair he has come out and admitted he was duped/set up. Pretty stupid to not check facts properly , but no doubt its a lesson learnt . I'm also interested to know how helpful it is for the video to have been put out there on social media ..is the perpetrator going to be treated fairly as a result , whilst i deplore his actions, as a result of people seeing this vid , his family and house are under police watch to prevent vigilante attacks . I'd suggest the person responsible for publishing the video is guilty of wanting to incite violence and hatred in perhaps the same way TR opponents say he is .

You surely can't believe the bolded bit?

If you wanna attack Syrian refugee kids with as few people as possible knowing about it, I'd suggest you don't have one of your mates film it.

In this digital day and age, stuff often finds its way out sooner or later. If you don't want it to get out, don't film it. Or if you do film it, delete it quickly. Or, better still, don't attack fellow kids.

Whilst I far from condone the threats made towards the family (another by product of the digital age), isn't it incredible how one's actions can have consequences, who knew eh?

They've apparently fled abroad. I'm sure they are too stupid to realise the irony.
  • Options
    WHAT A LOAD OF C***’ Piers Morgan in explosive rant at being forced to read grooming gang council’s defence statement on air after interview with rape victim forced to let her attacker visit kid
    Firebrand Piers, 53, said a response from the council - which he and co-host Susanna Reid were forced to read out - was an 'absolute disgrace'

By Neal Baker
    28th November 2018, 9:07 amUpdated: 28th November 2018, 9:26 am
    PIERS Morgan today launched into an explosive rant at Rotherham Council after interviewing a brave rape victim whose attacker was invited to see her son.

Sammy Woodhouse, 33, was just 15 when she gave birth to grooming gang ringleader Arshid Hussain’s boy.

Piers Morgan slammed Rotherham Council chiefs after a rapist was invited to see the child born to a young girl he attackedGMB
    Piers Morgan slammed Rotherham Council chiefs after a rapist was invited to see the child born to a young girl he attacked
  • Options
    dobiesdrawdobiesdraw Member Posts: 2,793

If you wanna attack Syrian refugee kids with as few people as possible knowing about it, I'd suggest you don't have one of your mates film it.

In this digital day and age, stuff often finds its way out sooner or later. If you don't want it to get out, don't film it. Or if you do film it, delete it quickly. Or, better still, don't attack fellow kids.

Whilst I far from condone the threats made towards the family (another by product of the digital age), isn't it incredible how one's actions can have consequences, who knew eh?

They've apparently fled abroad. I'm sure they are too stupid to realise the irony.
    I don't know who originally put the video out there , where does it say who that was ? ...regardless of who that was , if it hit facebook and twitter ( none of which i belong to ) , then they should have removed it immediately . Similarly , the link you have provided from this Heavy mob , can hardly call it responsible " journalism " or in anyones interest to re introduce it . If TR had filmed this and put it on his website , you would be Mr indignant . Horrible incident , no one would deny however the fact is this would never even been on your radar , if TR hadnt been associated in some way .
  • Options

I don't know who originally put the video out there , where does it say who that was ? ...regardless of who that was , if it hit facebook and twitter ( none of which i belong to ) , then they should have removed it immediately . Similarly , the link you have provided from this Heavy mob , can hardly call it responsible " journalism " or in anyones interest to re introduce it . If TR had filmed this and put it on his website , you would be Mr indignant . Horrible incident , no one would deny however the fact is this would never even been on your radar , if TR hadnt been associated in some way .
    If you want to portion blame onto whoever leaked it, then that firmly lies with whoever filmed it. Unless they have had their phone stolen, they have essentially leaked it.

Once it got into the media's hands, they were always gonna run with it. TR courts as much attention as possible, and is a high profile individual these days, so he has to take the rough with the smooth. His reaction to it all says everything; falling over himself to discredit the Syrian boy, including the spreading of fake news, anything to try and spin the story on its head (if you're not on FB you won't see many of his disgraceful recent posts that he's been hastily deleting)

And that is why a 15 year old refugee is gonna take our beloved Tommeh to the legal cleaners.

Get the begging bowl out.
  • Options

if you're not on FB you won't see many of his disgraceful recent posts that he's been hastily deleting)

And that is why a 15 year old refugee is gonna take our beloved Tommeh to the legal cleaners.

Please post disgraceful videos.
    I eagerly await news of pending court case.
  • Options

if you're not on FB you won't see many of his disgraceful recent posts that he's been hastily deleting)

Good to see you're as eager as me to see him lose all his gammon pounds.

The attempts to link him to ISIS, what did you think of that?
  • Options

Why are you so obsessed with TOMMY ROBINSON,S wealth.
  • Options

It's a source of great amusement to me, how a convicted fraudster can prey on stupid bigots and convince them to part with their cash.

What did you think of TRs attempts to link the boy to ISIS?
  • Options

It's a source of great amusement to me, how a convicted fraudster can prey on stupid bigots and convince them to part with their cash.

What did you think of TRs attempts to link the boy to ISIS?
    Please post video, so i can make an informed reply.
This discussion has been closed.