You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

SPT Manchester Grand Final Live Update

Comments

• Options
    Sky_SamTSky_SamT Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 984
    I have heard a few of the Sky regs are in a pub round the corner. I am on my way to mention to them that there is a sizeable overlay in progress. After all they have all just had their November rakeback payments today.
  • Options
    If anybody would like a chip count from anybody that is playing give me a shout. Tikay has fired another bullet so the value of the tournament has increased further.
  • Options
    mildsteal0mildsteal0 Member Posts: 45
    thanks sam gl to all will keep watching the thread
  • Options
    MISTY4MEMISTY4ME Member Posts: 6,176
    Sky_SamT said:

We are crawling towards a rather sizeable overlay. Its James' fault, he should have qualified more players via satellites.

BIG +1
  • Options
    We have come to the end of late reg and I have started listing my excuses for the overlay.

A total of 175 runners across the 2 flights means that we have a £12,500 overlay. An early christmas present from Sky Poker.
  • Options
    Sky James has hit the rail but Tikay and Neil are still going strong. They are at the same table. I heard one chap ask if you needed a bus pass to sit at that table.
  • Options
    stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,653
    Sky_SamT said:

If anybody would like a chip count from anybody that is playing give me a shout. Tikay has fired another bullet so the value of the tournament has increased further.

good lad hope he runs deep now
  • Options
    stokefc said:

Sky_SamT said:

Nice bok
  • Options
    IrishRoseIrishRose Member Posts: 1,663
    Gl gl gl gl gl gl to all playing at the SPT Manchester. I'm very jealous of you all but family matters kept me home this weekend. Fingers crossed for the February meet up though.

• Options
    MattBatesMattBates Member Posts: 4,118
    Any of the sky staff or Neil still in?
  • Options
    SUPERSNEDDSUPERSNEDD Member Posts: 910
    How many runners left in at the moment and what's your prediction for how many survivors at the end of the day?
  • Options
    stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,653
    Sky_SamT said:

stokefc said:

Sky_SamT said:

Nice bok
    oh dear :#
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 161,219

How many runners left in at the moment and what's your prediction for how many survivors at the end of the day?

23 survived yesterday.

With 3 levels remaining today, 35 players remain. Be quite surprised if 20 survive today.
  • Options

15 minutes play remaining*, & we still have 25 players left, though there are a few shorties amongst them, including @railtard11.

* Actually, 15 minutes on clock, but it does not work quite like that - with 15 minutes or so left, a card is drawn to determine how many more hands are to be played. (Sort of anti-tanking measure).
  • Options

Sadly, we have just lost @glencoelad.
  • Options
    Itsover4uItsover4u Member Posts: 1,534
    how are the payouts looking?
  • Options

"Last 7 hands" have been called, & we are down to 23 players.
  • Options
    SidV79SidV79 Member Posts: 4,041
    Itsover4u said:

how are the payouts looking?

Won't know until tomorrow, after play has started (1.00pm)
  • Options

Yup, payouts will be published in the morning, as will the overnight Chip Counts.

Play has ended, 23 left from what I can see, including Tim Cheung, George Sandford, Paul Spillane, @railtard11, @Alvez11, @EBBERDON & Simon Hemsworth.

Sleep well, night all.
  • Options
    Morning all.

Three sets of Chip Counts follow - Day 1A (Friday), Day 1B (Saturday), then the combined field for today.