You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Brexit

Comments

• Options
    dobiesdrawdobiesdraw Member Posts: 2,793
    Unfortunately Madprof can't help but follow me around this forum getting in dig after dig and snidely insult after insult . He uses standing up up for other people who don't need his help as an excuse to do this . I view it quite clearly as a form of bullying which I'm certainly not going to allow to pass without reply . It's fairly simple really , if he desists from this odious behaviour as he has promised before , then there will be no need for any further interaction and no need for me to defend myself . I don't hold out much hope in him being able to keep his word .
  • Options
    day4eire76day4eire76 Member Posts: 912

Unfortunately Madprof can't help but follow me around this forum getting in dig after dig and snidely insult after insult . He uses standing up up for other people who don't need his help as an excuse to do this . I view it quite clearly as a form of bullying which I'm certainly not going to allow to pass without reply . It's fairly simple really , if he desists from this odious behaviour as he has promised before , then there will be no need for any further interaction and no need for me to defend myself . I don't hold out much hope in him being able to keep his word .

All sounds very reasonable but whatever moral high ground you think you have kind of falls down with the fact of your form ( forum bans for disgusting posts about genuinely good people).
    New poster remainer posts his views and you immediately try and belittle him .
    Adding emojis doesn't disguise your venom.
    Cue accusations of trolling and bullying which you have form for. If you can dish it out you have to accept it back.
  • Options
    edited April 2019

All sounds very reasonable but whatever moral high ground you think you have kind of falls down with the fact of your form ( forum bans for disgusting posts about genuinely good people).
    Cue accusations of trolling and bullying which you have form for. If you can dish it out you have to accept it back.
    Unfortunately the only times you seem to make an appearance is to troll as well . The proof of my accusations is there for all to read .As far as remainer is concerned I'm quite sure he doesn't need you or anyone else to defend him .
  • Options

Unfortunately the only times you seem to make an appearance is to troll as well . The proof of my accusations is there for all to read .As far as remainer is concerned I'm quite sure he doesn't need you or anyone else to defend him .
    Your accusations of trolling I am afraid are wide of the mark.
    I am pretty clear in my intentions letting everyone know what sort of person you are and the form you carry.
    Nothing I have said about you are untrue.
  • Options
    goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,548
    why are you now posting............. ?
  • Options

I am pretty clear in my intentions letting everyone know what sort of person you are and the form you carry.
    My accusations about you are spot on ...you were pretty much responsible for getting a thread closed down , you deliberately posted pretty harmless chat dialogue from a person with the intention of getting him banned , which you eventually succeeded by goading him into commenting. The rare times you post anything more than the odd word , is to try and bait me ..you are the epitome of the word troll .
  • Options
    goldon said:

why are you now posting............. ?

See post above its pretty clear even for you
  • Options
    you are a Troll
  • Options
    Just ignore him Goldon , he really isn't worth it ...its patently clear what his game is .
  • Options

My accusations about you are spot on ...you were pretty much responsible for getting a thread closed down , you deliberately posted pretty harmless chat dialogue from a person with the intention of getting him banned , which you eventually succeeded by goading him into commenting. The rare times you post anything more than the odd word , is to try and bait me ..you are the epitome of the word troll .
    Lol you are exactly how I have described playing the victim card.
    Bless you would have an ounce of credibility if you had not been banned for trolling and disgusting posts.
    As for getting a thread closed as your ban proved it was you and your band of what do you call yourselves "rottweilers " .
    So for every post you make trying to act the victim and accusing people of exactly what you do I will happily point to your form.
  • Options
    I told u
  • Options
    HAYSIEHAYSIE Member Posts: 32,534

Both in terms of the educated bit, and the leaver, because you didn't vote, and therefore cannot consider yourself a leave voter.

Perhaps read my post back back to yourself and tell us all , where exactly I have referred to myself as being either in that statement . Not really very bright are you !

Mark Carney wouldn't qualify as a leave voter.
  • Options

Remainer said:

None of the prominent Leavers give a toss about the country and see Brexit as an opportunity for themselves. JRM wants to make money from it. Boris & Gove want to be leader of the Tory party at the expense of even the country falling apart. Raab wants to strip workers of their rights and deregulate everything.
    I don't understand how Leavers can't see this and think, maybe I'm on the wrong side?

Obv you are on the wrong side ...back in 2016, 17.4 million people voted to leave ...that will be what happens , so it really doesn't matter how much you and the other remoaners moan and whinge , that is the reality of the situation .
    So I really don't see the point of you and your ilk constantly going over it . As already said all you are doing is causing more divisiveness , instead of getting behind getting the right deal for the country .
    View it as a cleansing .
    The reality is that this forum will not cause anything.

As you regularly point out, only a small number of people get involved, and we wont be swaying opinion throughout the country, or causing divisiveness.

The extreme Brexiteers don't want whats best for the country, and clearly don't want a deal, which is the point I believe Remainer was making, but you missed it.

What I find really sad is that everyone seems to be able to spout the boring rhetoric about taking back control, Brexit means Brexit, no deal is better than a bad deal, but most leavers when asked to go beyond this start to find things difficult.

You were giving Remainer a lecture on EU Law yesterday, so I asked which would be your top ten laws to repeal on leaving, and you sadly haven't been forthcoming. This often seems to be the case.

Sadder still I am sick to death about hearing the usual nonsense about we were leaving on 29th March at 11pm, the result was 52% against 48%, and 17.4 million people etc.

Ask the same people about how many people are now using food banks, how many homeless people we now have living on our streets, how are NHS waiting lists, how long do you have to wait for an appointment with your GP, how many people have zero hours contracts, what are the crime stats like, etc etc.

They don't have a clue, and they think that being able to continually trot out the figures in respect of the referendum somehow adds weight to their argument. When it cant possibly, because you would have to be a resident of the planet Mars to not be aware of them.

The likelihood of hearing anyone faced with a statement about the 17.4 million people, responding with, "never, was there that many"? or "gor blimey I didn't know there was that many, or "was there really", or even "are you sure", is nil, and would probably be the end of me as I would probably keel over with a heart attack.

They don't even round it up to seventeen and a half million, no it has to be 17.4/
  • Options
    Well hopefully you won't have to be sick of hearing the "same old nonsense " for too much longer, then you can move onto the next obsession ;)

• Options

I would agree that Remainer was belittled, and only referred to his academic achievements in response to doubts cast upon his posts, and was then criticised for bragging about his qualifications.
  • Options

I am sure he also doesn't need you attempting to belittle him.
  • Options

Well hopefully you won't have to be sick of hearing the "same old nonsense " for too much longer, then you can move onto the next obsession ;)

Top ten laws?
  • Options
    HAYSIE said:

Top ten laws?
    If you don't know , then Google it . Have no idea why you are asking me .
  • Options
    HAYSIE said:

I would agree that Remainer was belittled, and only referred to his academic achievements in response to doubts cast upon his posts, and was then criticised for bragging about his qualifications.
    I remem
    HAYSIE said:

Top ten laws?
    Ah bless it has now gone to posting emojis when it can't think of anything intelligent to say.
  • Options

HAYSIE said:

I remem
    HAYSIE said:

Top ten laws?
    Ah bless it has now gone to posting emojis when it can't think of anything intelligent to say.
    Still drinking ?