You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

gr0wapear's gr0wabankroll challenge (£7.73 to £100 in 5 weeks)

124»

Comments

• Options
    gr0wapeargr0wapear Member Posts: 93
    Hey all, apologies for the lack of updates.... I did not play that much over the last couple of months, I was in the process of moving to London in August and had a little holiday in Malta just over a week ago.

The bankroll had to be withdrawn, for spending money in the holiday but I will put that back in on Sky at the start of next month.

I got it up to £204, where around £50 was from sports betting winnings, so true poker roll is £164. I will see what games to focus on in the coming cold and dark months
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,470

Hi @gr0wapear

Glad to hear all is OK, & look forward to following your progress from next Tuesday.
  • Options
    lfccarllfccarl Member Posts: 1,489
    gr0wapear said:

Hey all, apologies for the lack of updates.... I did not play that much over the last couple of months, I was in the process of moving to London in August and had a little holiday in Malta just over a week ago.

The bankroll had to be withdrawn, for spending money in the holiday but I will put that back in on Sky at the start of next month.

I got it up to £204, where around £50 was from sports betting winnings, so true poker roll is £164. I will see what games to focus on in the coming cold and dark months

good luck