You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

’fans favorite' Signs $£$£$£ deal

Comments

• Options
    lfccarllfccarl Member Posts: 1,489
    i will say no more or less he come at me again
  • Options
    gregkdy82gregkdy82 Member Posts: 528
    This thread is an abortion. Get it in the bin.
  • Options
    misterpjmisterpj Member Posts: 3,204
    Well we'll well. Sunday.... Phone skypoker.....as requested... Talk too... Won't name... Outcome. . Told... There is Zero.. Nothing.. Zip, absolutely nothing.. .. Outstanding... Or anything.. At all.. Hanging over me... More of the actual, real, factual details tomorrow..... Why... Because,... All the tosh.. All the lets all do the kangaroo court, was, exactly..that. The false tosh. . .. It was made out to be.. And that, is from Mr skypoker.. Won't name... Sunday pm.... Skypoker and misterpj.... Verbatim baby.. Read it,.. And weep xxxxxxx

• Options
    Madproof...you were saying
  • Options
    madprofmadprof Member Posts: 3,305
    misterpj said:

Madproof...you were saying

As stated,you asked me a question? I answered and told you I will take a blind when a player is away and read the whole post trail again ...I’ve never said you cheated or colluded, I just asked a pertinent question

However from your post below is a section directed at me-which I answered

But I do note, you did not answer, the specific, Yes or No Question ..wonder why ?

As long as Sky are happy with lfcCarls complaint, that’s fine with me and everyone else I’m sure

Gl at the tables
  • Options
    One last, very very last, time, an attempt, to ‘smoke the peace pipe’ with every, EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU. To that end, anyone, and everyone, sorry, for being me! I apologize (for being me).
    If, a personal, approx. 970 tournament challenge, takes place, I will write, a little diary, couple times a month, eloquent and concise. Forget, what was going to be,1000 challenge, ( because of perceived recent events) Yep,I did what every single one of you, knows you should not do, I played ‘angry’Poker, only for a couple of tournaments, awful decisions, no enjoyment, simple fact,and stopped playing.
    Yesterday,Sunday,I logged onto my account, and received, an Account Suspended message, and, would I please contact Skypoker,I duly did,obviously,my account is not suspended,(NOW) neither was it, mid late yesterday afternoon. I was assured, during that telephone conversation, of the following, nothing ‘hanging over me’ ‘nothing pending’ No suspension, and, a note placed next to my Poker Account, to substantiate the above. I could (but won’t) name the name of the person, Skypoker, but, do not want to break any forum etiquette.
    Pareidolia,Is the tendency for incorrect perception,or, in other words,when you imagine seeing something,that is not there.Or, how about, if assumptions are made, that what is percieved, as being seen, is NOT,actually how it was.Not,before any action.Non the less, no cheating,no colluding,no discussion of any hand pre,.. If, ‘ Mate,you aint making sense’ is ? what ? cheating, colluding,discussing hands pre, I am totally bewildered.
    I reiterate;
    One last, very very last, time, an attempt, to ‘smoke the peace pipe’ with every, EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU. Not out to be best buddy’s, I wish every single one of you, inc you Carl, brilliant long term Poker success.
    I just need, to lance, a few little boils, ‘he had,a previous account’ Yep, I did, ( cant, off the top of my head, remember my player name) I will try,sure I can find it, somewhere. I also had,a previous mortgage account,domestic electricity account,gas account,UK mobile phone,broadband satalite account,bank account, insurance accounts,..and guess what ? cant remember,a single detail about any,? They were all UK, and guess what,I left the UK, what I thought was permenantly,no intention,of ever coming back,and aquired, all of the above,including full resedencia,where I was ( blissfully happy,fantastic weather, 11 months out of 12) Then the ‘sliding doors moment’ came.
    ‘He mentioned,a daughter before’ ( So what) ? she is 15. I want her to play Poker,I also want (wanted) her to be expert in Martial Arts,and have a fantastic life,any of you,Young Poker Bucks,want to teach her Poker ( better than I can) be my guest,but, You go through,an intensive INTERVIEW, ! with me first,step out of line, and I will set Mark949 on ‘ya’..

right here,was meant to be, an amazing picture,of my daughter,( I am not I.T savvy) enough,to know,how to make thing thing post ,tried,failed ( will do,if asked too)

misterpj The Poker p.Bratt ‘Old Gen Apparel’ Spades Royal ( on the front) on the back misterpj Skypoker Legend The Poker P- -TT ( with the correct spelling,of the word) no B,just the pee,the arr,the Aye double tee
    meant,as about Maximum,self depricating,genuine self mocking Poker FUN,some got it,some didn’t.

The poker player Mister PJ was first discovered by HighstakesDB on the high stakes tables of Full Tilt Poker on Monday, September 24, 2007.
    Since then, a total of 882 poker hands have been tracked with Mister PJ's results being $18,402 ( old,very old)

• Options
    promise,reiterate promise,I will cease, doing this,on a daily basis, after this.

No more comments, on the Obvious, ( unless it is essential)

and, just, want to show, with all this going on,I am still (trying !) to play, really good Poker,
    PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalance
    kumqat48Small blind6000.006000.0039389.37
    misterpjBig blind12000.0018000.0039542.51
    Your hole cards
    countyFold
    Kaz44Fold
    cooweeozFold
    FADAMFold
    kumqat48All-in39389.3757389.370.00
    misterpjAll-in39542.5196931.880.00
    misterpjUnmatched bet6153.1490778.746153.14
    kumqat48Show
    • Q
    • A
    misterpjShow
    Flop
    • J
    Turn
    River
    • K
    kumqat48WinStraight to the Ace90778.7490778.74
  • Options
    running, not so good
    ossieboySmall blind100.00100.005990.00
    Pegleg2Big blind200.00300.008160.00
    Your hole cards
    • Q
    • K
    raystoreyCall200.00500.008200.00
    misterpjRaise400.00900.005805.00
    BleurghFold
    ossieboyCall300.001200.005690.00
    Pegleg2Fold
    raystoreyCall200.001400.008000.00
    Flop
    • K
    ossieboyCheck
    raystoreyCheck
    misterpjBet1050.002450.004755.00
    ossieboyFold
    raystoreyAll-in8000.0010450.000.00
    misterpjAll-in4755.0015205.000.00
    raystoreyUnmatched bet2195.0013010.002195.00
    raystoreyShow
    • Q
    misterpjShow
    • Q
    • K
    Turn
    River
    raystoreyWinFlush to the King13010.0015205.00
  • Options
    and, to finish, no barbs, genuine Poker question, ? would, You have called

best of luck ,all Paul
    thebabeSmall blind100.00100.006381.25
    troygolfBig blind200.00300.0011930.00
    Your hole cards
    • J
    • Q
    BleurghFold
    keith1950Raise600.00900.0010698.75
    misterpjCall600.001500.007655.00
    thebabeFold
    troygolfFold
    Flop
    • Q
    • K
    keith1950All-in10698.7512198.750.00
    misterpjAll-in7655.0019853.750.00
    keith1950Unmatched bet3043.7516810.003043.75
    keith1950Show
    • A
    • A
    misterpjShow
    • J
    • Q
    Turn
    River
    keith1950WinPair of Aces16810.0019853.75
  • Options
    madprofmadprof Member Posts: 3,305
    misterpj said:

and, to finish, no barbs, genuine Poker question, ? would, You have called

best of luck ,all Paul

thebabeSmall blind100.00100.006381.25
    troygolfBig blind200.00300.0011930.00
    Your hole cards
    • J
    • Q
    BleurghFold
    keith1950Raise600.00900.0010698.75
    misterpjCall600.001500.007655.00
    thebabeFold
    troygolfFold
    Flop
    • Q
    • K
    keith1950All-in10698.7512198.750.00
    misterpjAll-in7655.0019853.750.00
    keith1950Unmatched bet3043.7516810.003043.75
    keith1950Show
    • A
    • A
    misterpjShow
    • J
    • Q
    Turn
    River
    keith1950WinPair of Aces16810.0019853.75

Hey PJ

For me, 11 cards to hit something 4:1 (I would have definitely called if I was suited with two more on the flop)

OUT of the tournament if I don’t hit.....probably NO subject to when / where you are in the tournament, how many left, how close to cashing/winning Etc etc

Unbeknown to you , you lose the option of the J as well so even though I generally call a wide range, not for me this hand

So I’m not just playing the cards I’ve been dealt but the overall situation.....
  • Options
    Thank you, run brilliant.... All xxx
  • Options
    15,...16 Nov 29th,...she will be, the next, Vicky Coren Mitchell......apple of my eye, monumental proud, and, no, can't tell you, what she has been through, but... A he'll of a lot,.. And, grew Stronger... Oh. . Other pic, Me.. Yesterday,.. Released.. No charge. Xxx

• Options
    davhotreddavhotred Member Posts: 39
    Agree fully with gregkdy82 this is the biggest load of tosh in the 11 years I've been on Skypoker. Its bad enough that Poker Chat has become Poker Comp without having this garbage. TK please extract your digit and do something. A separate Poker Comp would be a start.
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 161,268
    edited November 2019
    davhotred said:

Agree fully with gregkdy82 this is the biggest load of tosh in the 11 years I've been on Skypoker. Its bad enough that Poker Chat has become Poker Comp without having this garbage. TK please extract your digit and do something. A separate Poker Comp would be a start.

Not sure what you mean by that @davhotred , please clarify.

• Options
    Neither am I.. Fessed Up.. Heartfelt apology. To all, that.. IS me.. PAUL.. REALLY me.. Yesterday.. Elated... Because... Must be obvious.. Thats....My daughter...she loves poker..what..the problem..And.. It is her birthday.. NOV.. 29TH..IN FACT..her mum..the good d.n.a.. Argued civil.. With me, last night. I got her.. Hot tub.. You know.. Jacuzzi. For her birthday... And her mum.. Rips me a new one.. Bout electric costs.. Now.. She honestly wants... A blinking car... YES.. A MOTOR.. And not a banger.. I SWEAR.. on..anything,you lot want.. Invite me, and my babi...... One gazzillion per cent, will come too next Skypoker event. One million per cent... I'm bluffin...really..Call me then.. Go on, gaurentee... You lose.. .. Leave Tony alone.. Jeez us.. I caused the fella enuff grief...

. Don't believe me
  • Options
    Give my word, not only, will this be my Last post, on this thread, doubt very much, I will ever post in chat again, if I post anything, it will be in tournament poker, discussing poker, nothing else. Anyone, upset, offended, or didn't, could not get, intended humour, I apologise, for the last time.

I am, sick, of looking back, at that mtt, a week on, one thing, and only one thing, like a bolt out-of the blue, occurred to me....! Today... And I suddenly realised, oh my God... No wonder. That, was this,.... The one phrase, I used, the screen shot... Was directed, at the player who instigated the complaint.... Meaning, I had not been paying, the slightest attention, to the permanent commentary, that was being provided by the complainant, of the action, On his table, we had all cashed, 7 left, all I was concerned with, was final tabling, my personal aim, goal, no matter, any debating, poker ability, do you really think, two players, my table, with probably 50,000 plus mats experience, need, in a fit, too be, so called... Telling each other, how to play... I mean, come on, irony... The screen shot, of what I wrote, was directed, too and at the complainant, who was not making sense,... To me, at least,... At the time. Live play. . That's it, bored of it, . No more to say, on the matter.

All, All run brilliant, Happy Christmas... The Poker p. BRAT XXX
  • Options
    goldnballzgoldnballz Member Posts: 2,791
    Tikay10 said:

davhotred said:

I think he's complaining about the number of threads on the forum comp that runs daily/weekly??

Give away free seats & still people complain....... :o
  • Options
    mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,404
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 161,268
    edited November 2019

Tikay10 said:

davhotred said:

I think he's complaining about the number of threads on the forum comp that runs daily/weekly??

Give away free seats & still people complain....... :o
    @goldnballz

;)

He complained that the Forum Comps were in Poker Chat, but they are not, they are in Betting Chat. For reasons I won't bore anyone with, I first upload them to Poker Chat then immediately transfer them to Betting Chat.

So I'm unclear what his complaint is.

Folks complaining about threads where Sky Poker give away free entries every week? Welcome to poker.
  • Options
    davhotreddavhotred Member Posts: 39
    edited November 2019
    TK...To clarify, to me Poker Chat has become a results service with some chat mixed in, with the Stars cloud hanging over us, maybe its not the time to suggest any changes but to separate out chat (or results) was the idea.
    At the moment of the first 25 threads in Poker Chat 18 are 'results' and 5 are chat.