You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

UKOPS £2000 Side Bet with Forfeit.

Comments

• Options
    StayOrGoStayOrGo Member Posts: 12,127
    edited December 2019
    Just for clarification. The net profit entries, are for the net profit of the winner of the "profit leader board" only, whomever that may be.

GL fellas!
  • Options
    cpfc_2010cpfc_2010 Member Posts: 316
    Good luck to you all, just not against me eh lads.
    Will be following with interest.
  • Options
    miniman88miniman88 Member Posts: 134

Pretty exciting day for the group, with 3 of us final tabling the main. @rspca12 and @Itsover4u hit the ground running with 2 final tables each, Danny managing 2nd in the hyper, whilst @rspca12 showed us bums how to do it and took down the main event on the first night, gulp.

At the other end of the table, it's looking pretty grim for the boys, some of us digging a pretty big hole already. The battle of the forfeit, we can call it. @chrisdonkb must love the idea of dressing up.
  • Options
    Awesome start @rspca12 VWP @Itsover4u and @FeelGroggy too.

GL all for day two.
  • Options
    Jac35Jac35 Member Posts: 6,473
    Really fascinating thread and thanks for doing it all of you

Wp Chris in particular last night

Good luck all of you for UKOPS
  • Options
    madprofmadprof Member Posts: 3,297
    miniman88 said:

Pretty exciting day for the group, with 3 of us final tabling the main. @rspca12 and @Itsover4u hit the ground running with 2 final tables each, Danny managing 2nd in the hyper, whilst @rspca12 showed us bums how to do it and took down the main event on the first night, gulp.

At the other end of the table, it's looking pretty grim for the boys, some of us digging a pretty big hole already. The battle of the forfeit, we can call it. @chrisdonkb must love the idea of dressing up.

Makes my £-33.00 look positively painless, Chris... ;)
  • Options
    Hey Chris ( @rspca12 )

They say the cream rises to the top? ;)
  • Options
    waller02waller02 Member Posts: 9,014
    Well played Chris, Danny and Groggy.

Gl to everybody tonight.
  • Options
    chrisdonkbchrisdonkb Member Posts: 128
    If anyone fancies chip dumping to me later tonight, hit me up
  • Options
    rspca12rspca12 Member Posts: 617
    Decent start defo had some run gd yesterday hopefully same again gl today boys
  • Options
    misterpjmisterpj Member Posts: 3,204
    .class.players.dont.need.dat.chris. cream.Rise.too.the.top....maximum.confidence...play.your.game...result.inevitable..best of.heartfelt.good luck.paul.j.
  • Options
    FeelGroggyFeelGroggy Member Posts: 824
    Getting interesting now going into main event day. Everybody needs big days for different reasons. Close at the top and all to play for at the bottom.
  • Options
    edited December 2019

Shoutouts to @StayOrGo and @destinycod taking down the £55 and £22 hyper respectively. @chrisdonkb finally had a solid ukops day taking home two 3rd place finishes.

Things are looking grim for me and @loololollo every point is huge at this point to fade that fancy dress forfeit.

As a group, we're absolutely smashing it, great to see so many deep runs and wins from most of us. Time to pull my finger out and have a big Sunday session, gl all.
  • Options
    Hopefully the cream rises to the top
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    Thanks @miniman88 for collating all these results.

VWP to @destinycod and @chrisdonkb today

Like you say, all to play for!
  • Options
    miniman88 said:

Shoutouts to @StayOrGo and @destinycod taking down the £55 and £22 hyper respectively. @chrisdonkb finally had a solid ukops day taking home two 3rd place finishes.

Things are looking grim for me and @loololollo every point is huge at this point to fade that fancy dress forfeit.

As a group, we're absolutely smashing it, great to see so many deep runs and wins from most of us. Time to pull my finger out and have a big Sunday session, gl all.

Great to see the wins/£ piling up but for the moment......the two ‘old boys’ teaching the young guns how to do it >:);)
  • Options
    waller02waller02 Member Posts: 9,014
    Well played all. Would be great to see Miniman and Lool have a big Sunday to set up a tense finish on Monday.

• Options
    waller02 said:

Well played all. Would be great to see Miniman and Lool have a big Sunday to set up a tense finish on Monday.

Would be great to see minimal in a Spurs onesey at the next Spt?
  • Options
    misterpjmisterpj Member Posts: 3,204
    Dont you worry,'bout a fing'..MrMini. the Poker.Bratt.got You and ChrissyD's backs.

Cream,simply does.RiseTooDaTop.defacto. Been a ChrisDon fan,for ages,why? He a right nice fella,but,the pokerbratt,lurve his play style.

I dust off,my old football terrace Vintage Rattle (hold that thought)..
    And attire myself, in a Duel Player Scarf, CHRISdonKB.Mini....

Shame,and I been his number one fan,for ages,that Matt.B,not in field, ( fan for ages..yep.like ten years,skypoker tv) for one overiding reason," he play poker,different,the Guvnors words,'

Matt,is modest,fair enough,a good trait,pass this on too him,free. He need,poker aparel, the MB range,moulahbenji M.B is slang,for FilthyLuca,Dollar,Cash,..FloydMoneyMayweather,Chris Money Moneymaker, Matt.M.B.Bates.

Before any lemon suckers,crawl out from under any rocks,that is Intended,with Full Genuine Respect.

Happy.too give this away (free) well. Cut me 5 percent.
    Football.either Euro Champs or World Cup.just approach one of the official sponsers,any top brand,will do.

Remember..the voo voo zallah ?..world cup South Africa...the people behind that six week fad,made millions,

For the uninitiated, it created a stella atmosphere,at every game,every fan,had too have one.

So my three poker mates.matt.chrisdon.mini.add TK.I give you, the Retro Rattle,branded with say,Skypoker,ie,it is made of recycled paper,and creates a unique atmosphere,at any sporting event,billions of worldwide advertising,ie World Cup football.

Cut a deal.with the sponsor, two milly.minimum each..mistrrpj own intellectual rights,happy too 'help' my poker buddiez.

No.i cant spell.' that medical thing' no i dont know how to spell. Check,scratch below surface, brain.a o.k

Wishing All, a fantaztic healthy happy prosperous 2020.

Apart from,only one or two,who cant,wont,get over themselves.

P.s.i got very very funny,camera fone footage,airport,plane,hotel and gym,with clear audio,of one of my 'detractors' who had no idea,who I was,it is only about one minute,nothing offensive,I said nothing,just recorded,it is I Promise,Hilarious.

Guvnor,can i post it ? In my own little bad beats backwater,you will all be crying,with laughter.

So.MrMinimanMrChrisDon..in the well intentioned way.giv dem boy,,a rite PokA rinse. Lurve paulj your poker.brat. XXX

• Options
    Allan23Allan23 Member Posts: 864
    Definitely all to play for lads and well done @chrisdonkb must have been a scary case of deja vu after day 1 so nice one for getting out of that rut. I think my 6k profit may have been wildly ambitious! Come on someone just win the main event and it’ll bf looking good