You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Argh Hen (d) Gee (whizz) Rising Cream (he) keep Get Clotted. rng.

Comments

• Options
    EvilPinguEvilPingu Member Posts: 3,462

Congratulations, you broke Google Translate.
  • Options
    misterpjmisterpj Member Posts: 3,204
    Jac.35..what you do not know,a out me,I love a challenge, and,I have never ever,ducked one yet.

I gaurentee.you..look.in.here.at.12.00. midday..Saturday

That is tommorow..

I. Will. Bet.My.Life..

Yep. You read that correct.

I am. Nearly 55

My girls,financially secure for life.

I have " lived my life"

I adore ,obviously, my girls.

After that. Triple Dead.Heat. Animals ( could elaboarate, but wont..farming) Music...Yep..you have not got a clue..( not that I rate myself,anything significent,but, you have not got a clue) in.fact.i rate myself a no mark..but. i just might..have been a bit of a player,in the music industry.and,Poker

Tommorow, Saturday lunchtime..in the nicest,non offensive way

I gaurentee , Gaurantee.. I Will, BET. My life. ( That is, not only, a very substantial Wager, I will take, 1- 100,000,0...can you work out ? 7 numbers..yep.i am dyslecsic. Yep on an ipad

But..JAC 35......i have both, bet my life, and taken, a million to one, ON..

Purely Poker..zero Offensive

You are going too Look, The Biggest Poker Fool, ever...

Poker only...i have BET my life..and Taken..a Million- On..the judges ?

Guvnor TK.Matt.Bates.essexphil.madprof.chrisdonkb.miniman88.mynafret.engy.
    JHOTONE.burt.p.MICKAA.lollolo.

What? Is it..?..going to feel like..being..erm..Made too.?..look..(what iz the word ? (S) ?..? In public ?

Based on PURE POKER..only? Last few days?

Lots a Lurve..Paul..Cannot, simply, cant,cannot,cannot, and cant..wait..for the entire Poker Forum...to enjoy..Saturday Jan 18th..congratulations.

JAC35...lurve Paul.J

• Options
    Jac35

You have no idea, ( you will, and so will the Entire Forum) at lunchtime tomorrow,..

Before that. Thankyou. Thankyou so much.

You have, inadvertently , made my Year...we are only..17 days..in

In fact, you excelled yourself,earlier in this very thread...and now..( you wont,cant,wont, understand,until lunchtime tomorrow, ) thank you, in advance, for everything, you are..Simply The Best. Xxx
  • Options
    waller02waller02 Member Posts: 9,014
    edited January 2020
    You do realise that none of us are going to sleep tonight because of the excitement now. Great.
  • Options
    madprofmadprof Member Posts: 3,299
    Midday it is....

@misterpj and @Jac35

Please pm each other , agree the format, value and time( guessing a heads up) and post so we can watch

Great idea! Gl to both
  • Options
    Waller..on occassions, you have laughed, on occasions, multiple ,you have Mocked

I doubt...very very much..That your very own own, Land Of Sweet Dreams Department ,is going to be, in any way affected,by what,will be posted on this poker forum, by ' the player misterpj'......but, as I know, having ,bet my LIFE..and taken a million too one on...that even, yourself, your fellow few hardcore skeptics,and The World Poker Phenominum..JAC35

If...I do not. Deliver..as promised..only.and especially, for and because, JAC35..well, whatever agenda he has,...???... Democracy..is always best..The Forum,decides for itself, Sweet Poker Dreams.....please please do not have a disturbed nights shut eye, and,please, do not be blaming me, when you read tomorrow (which you will)...and , well, I do not want too write it..Eat your Cornflakes..slowly, dont want you, chocking on them,or anything.

Try Dreaming, world series final table, nine left, you sb.me.bb. you KK.me raise.you call.flop KKA..you check.i raise.you shove.i snap.AAAA...dont have nightmares..much love .Paul. xxxx
  • Options
    mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,362
    I, I am , I am not, I am not going, I am not going to , I am not going to sleep tonight.
  • Options
    Jac35Jac35 Member Posts: 6,477
    😄
  • Options
    Mumsie..I give you.A Big Big. Pj bromance..affectionate Kiss..make up. Be friends for ever..If.I back up my WORD..which I gaurenntee I will.

Or..You. can petition ( you wont need too) ..If I dont make JAC35..eat every word.with EXTRA tabasco..Mr Tony Kendall ( forum ban me, for ever) Mumsie..you will not need to petition,a big kiss, and make up forever, ..when I am ' darn sarf'..only up road from you, come round, meet and greet,with pj..

A few weeks, training, I take your game, to a Stratospheric New Level

Madprof..a poker hero thankyou. You are one of The Elite Judging Panel

Waller..sweet poker dreams.. ( long time ago..long long time.I used, too Dream, of Acheiving Great Things.
    Then..I ' woke up' And, decided..Too Achieve My Dreams..its easy..really..use the Visualisation.technique

Nite.nite.Paul. xxxxx
  • Options
    waller02waller02 Member Posts: 9,014
    It's no use, I'm tossing, turning and keep looking at the clock. Is it midday yet, is it midday yet, is it midday yet. Arghhhh the suspense is killing me. I haven't been this excited for many a year.

I keep wondering what this big news might be. Surely not the usual multiple world class poker plays suffering from a bad beat? No, this feels much bigger than that.

Don't let us down tomorrow Paul.

Night x
  • Options
    I'm driving to Groombridge.
  • Options
    Well. Waller and Mumsie..you will have to be ,spectators..The Judging Panel

Their decision.final

Have A Horlicks.Waller...( i forgot...,its waller) A Horlicks..is a milk based, malt drink.serve warm.help you sleep. Xxx
  • Options
    Mumsie..what you are getting up too,at midnight, with your 67 online accounts, is strictly Your Business, keep this Poker..eh !

Tunbridge (Wells) Pantilles..yep.Fordingbridge (New Forest) ..yep..Edenbridge ( near Gatwick)..yep..mostly Oswestry and Oxted, these days.

Sweet Dreams. And best of Poker Luck.
  • Options
    madprofmadprof Member Posts: 3,299
    Let’s be sensible now guys...

@Jac35 @misterpj

Suggest a best of 5 heads up ( like we did in @StayOrGo charity Ryder Cup) which nullifies a 1 game bad beat scenario

@waller02 @mumsie @EvilPingu what’s the name of that site when you can live stream and watch poker in play? ( or at worst record for posterity/training)

IF it happens today, I’ll give £10 per winning game ( to a maximum of £30) to the winners charity of choice......

So ... which one is Rocky Balboa? ( “Adriaaaaaaannnnnnne...!”) and which one is Apollo Creed?

https://www.ebay.co.uk/p/8015134013
  • Options
    EvilPinguEvilPingu Member Posts: 3,462
    @madprof you're probably thinking of Twitch
  • Options
  • Options
    sillymidsillymid Member Posts: 81
    1 misterpj - £41.18
    2 keith1950 - £24.14
    3 grayrook02 - £17.04
    4 ross99 - £14.20
    5 ladyluck33 - £11.36
    6 ian1975 - £9.80
    7 potter9907 - £8.38
    8 lufclover - £6.96
    9 roy695 - £4.97
    10 sillymid - £3.98

Congratulations on winning the £50 Rebuy last night. Glad to see that the RNG has had its annual service and MOT now, giving you a Full House on the river just after I was knocked out.

Good luck at mid-day. I will be watching the cricket from Port Elizabeth (assuming it stops raining there), so I will catch up on the excitement later.
  • Options
    Well.. sillymid

Know idea, who you are ? are you a Poker God ?

I have to elavate you,to the same 'hero status' thankyou;

and potential, new besty Poker buddies,as,and along with JAC35

Did I ask you to post that ? of course not,I have no idea, who you are ? but, thankyou, I obviously was not expecting,this little interlude,The Main Event nears,but,as an appetizer ?

that exact tournement, at 01.27 a.m ( only played it,as I did a cup of Horlicks,for me new best mate, Mumsie ( we kiss,we made up) and he blew me out..boo hoo.

but, hand number. 1450461969

what you make, of that ? final table, heads up, two left.

your World Class Poker Superstar, is in the Big Blind, what have I got ?

A spades, Queen hearts, my opponent,fires it All In ( and had me covered)

World Class Poker Superstar , snaps it off...............72% good, inta 22%, only the river left, 62% to win the hand, 14% to split it, guess the rest.

my heads up opponent 300,000 k chips, myself ? a chip, and a chair.

You would have to be ? wouldnt you ? A World Class Player,to win that, from there !

thankyou
    PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalance
    keith1950Small blind2000.002000.00147747.50
    misterpjBig blind4000.006000.00156252.50
    Your hole cards
    • Q
    • A
    keith1950All-in147747.50153747.500.00
    misterpjCall145747.50299495.0010505.00
    keith1950Show
    • A
    misterpjShow
    • Q
    • A
    Flop
    Turn
    River
    keith1950WinTwo Pairs, 9s and 8s299495.00299495.00
  • Options
    A very good Saturday morning, January 18th 2020, if one is going to have a Poker Joust?

It might just as well be, on a morning, where part of the UK has just witnessed one of the most spectacular, stunning, sunrises.

Maybe the rest of the UK ? but, no idea if the climatic conditions, will be the same tomorrow? if so, try, Ide Hill viewing platform, TN146JY the view looking towards the South Downs, and over Baugh Beech reservoir (huge expanse of water)

This morning, after sunrise, simply breath taking, crystal clear blue sky, a white out everywhere on the ground, icy crisp and cold, but with the sun piercing, and making the water shimmer, a photographer, unfortunately, I am not, but, it was (is) some eyegasm.

So, here we all are, on a Poker site, the Poker Forum, and in Poker Chat.

To reassure ALL, there will be nothing, defamatory, inflammatory, or controversial, only exactly what it says, on the Tin, Poker chat.

I believe? 12.00 midday was agreed ( subject to ? misterpj seniority 'late arrival privalidge (please ) Keep the Young Buck,waiting a bit ! 13.00 ok ?

So, if acceptable?
    To use a Boxing analogy?
    Let this be considered, the weigh in and presser ‘press conference.

I think? The astute, will appreciate, reading later, a fair old bit of irony?
    We shall see.

For clarity, my handwriting, is abysmal,spelling,grammar,atrocious,you would not be able to detect, any of that, if I was able to do this, with the spoken word, ‘debate style’ for me, getting the spoken word to translate into an articulate written word (sentence) chapter, is difficult.

Dear ‘Boss’ Dear Guvnor’ in my dinky 'murky' little world, is a term of endearment (affection, respect) so I thank ‘him’ for cutting a bit of the slack stuff, further, ( oh what irony !) ,of course, I was not, will not, contaminate, ‘sully’ Poker Chat, on any ongoing basis, neither was I going to continue posting, I wanted to ask a genuine Poker question, regarding speech play,( have not asked the question yet) and I am not referring to the specific player, I will still ask that question ( in a moment) and after today, I will ‘relocated myself to Variance and Bad Beats’ my ‘comfy’ little bolt hole.

I have learned, succinct explanations are necessary, to that end, I still (thoroughly enjoy) looking back, at old televised Poker, for example, on this table, four handed, three of the players are in my Poker Hero list (it is a long list) Phillip Jerome Hellmuth, Daniel Negreanu, Daniel ‘Jungleman’ Coates, some of you, might enjoy ten minutes of, Phil Hellmuth, well, being me!.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6yhfolwDXc

A massive, lifetime fan of Phil Hellmuth,several reasons, one of which, is, engraved in my brain, and this was reference (only) No Limit Tournament Hold Em Poker, from Phil Hellmuth,’ all I ever want to do, is get my money in the middle, as favorite,Poker probability, will take care of the rest. (So, that is what I,personally,aspire to do,that,and the great one, the Poker player on here, I ‘worship’ Matthew, he and I disagree, on Poker %, on almost all broadcast Poker television, if % not relevant, why is it always there ? on the screen,and,for me, it is the Barometer, for assessing your Poker play, (JAC35) I am not even looking back over, all the hands (my hands) , that have been clearly posted, by myself, in this very thread, the hands I have posted, and not the nonsence,you have attempted, to come up with, I am pretty sure, I have ( I know I am correct) every single hand, I have either, got it in, well ahead, or called it off, well ahead, but, out of respect to JAC35, and look at the hand, he highlighted, that ‘ I could have WON, if I played it better’

In fact JAC35, you could have used, a much much better, ‘belittling attempt’ hand I played, very very recently, if you knew where to find it, why? because on very rare occasions, I will play an mtt,not expecting to run deep,and,more importently,on that very recent occasion, I was very pressed for time, important things to be getting on with, to that end, even though I got myself, into contention, there was a player, at me table, I knew nothing about, and not encountered before, bit of a calling station, chunks kept going in, I watched,observed,and kept thinking, you cannot ‘have it’ all the time, every time,but,and despite calling of a big big pot, with only middle pair, I was ‘ a million miles behind, the fella flopped set KKK, well played, well done.But,I digress.

On the subject, of Mr Speech play (Will Kassouf) pj, no likey him, and it would not bother me a ‘fig’ if he detests me! for relevance, I believe ? At least two, of the top top chaps, on here, have ‘mused’ good player? But….. From memory, someone on here, mentioned ‘obnoxious’? Live play.

If I have watched the Griffin Benger hand once, I have watched it hundreds of times, never ever bore of watching that, but, a bit earlier in the tournament, in the big hand against the Stacey Matuson, I honestly cannot stomach, watching that, just forced myself to, so I can post it, and it still makes me want to throw up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNDpbD9-Hfc

Mentioned this before, in the Benger Kassouf hand, I am convinced, beyond convinced, when the clock, got called (might have been Gordon Veyo?) it was only, at that exact moment, after Benger had been, mute and granite, for an eternity, with the clock running down, that is exactly when, (in my humble opinion) Griffin Benger, (brilliant) out played, and out speech played, the self-anointed King of Speechplay.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6qLj_f5hLc

There was a point, speechplay’ on here, on chat, any opinions?

Let me do, the ultimate, self-mocking, at myself, and, being aware, we have, a good few, very sharps wags, on here, no doubt, at some point, I will be reading, exactly the following, in chat.

But, if, any player posted this in chat (speech play) for example, at and about me, I would smile!

i.e. ‘ misterpj’ you are a pre – op (aspirational ‘trans’) masquerading as a lady-boy ?,misterpj abuses the prilavledge,of being Mug ugly, his Poker ‘sucks’, I know Crustations,Langustines,Newts Toads and WaterBoatman,that can play better Poker than you,misterpj.

Obviously, that is hypothetical, but, no doubt, I will be reading exactly that, in chat, sometime soon !

The point ? I would have, a genuine ‘wide smile’ sip a little Sauvignon Blanc,and, if it was possible,be even more determind, to ‘jamm it back down their throats’ with Poker,and Poker play,winning hands.
    So, having pilloried Mr Kassouf,my question is ( of course if within the bounds of common decency) speechplay, on here, via chat, a useful tool ? Personnally, I think, Yes. Over to you, boys and girls.

One final thing, said it before, all a case, of personal preference, Mr Phil Hellmuth, I am a huge fan, always have been, ( how many braclets ?) and was, way before, Doyle Brunson said in public,if I had to back,one, and only one No Limit Hold Em tournament player, it would be Phil Hellmuth, that, is more than good enough for me.

JAC35, I 'be' doing ‘Diva or Brides privalidge ! as my ‘life is on the line ! and I have backed myself at 1-1,000,00, I ‘enter' a bit late, 13.00 .xxx

• Options
    this is not it,by the way,but

( I am,still in 'my dressing room' getting a 'rub down' ) Mumsie turned Up (xxx) and my hands taped.

But..JAC35 ( and do not,worry,stress,fret ) your EGO will get the exposure, craved.

Seriously mate..you wrote, it is exactly on this thread.

underneath Hand Number 1449605307

' you might have won the hand,if you played it better' ?

erm..I think,you will find,I did Win the hand ! ,you have 'assumed' dangerous things assumptions,but you have assumed, I lost it,

Well, my Poker SuperStar JAC35 I did win the hand !, and posted it, as an example,of how I got stacked... Not by dishing out a beat, or a suck out,but, by having a big Poker Heart,and making the correct decision, ( it would be, the correct decision,every day, all day,and twice on Sundays)

It is the one hand,you commented on,and I promised to address that, which I was going to do,to see, how ? if I layed it better,I could have won it.

I would say, in any ones langauge, thats 1-0 me, before we have even started ?

Paul xxx
    PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalance
    theowls29Small blind80.0080.001440.00
    misterpjBig blind160.00240.008220.00
    Your hole cards
    • Q
    • A
    Dr_VelcroRaise480.00720.009630.00
    taylazyFold
    pokerlaaFold
    loolololloCall480.001200.0016180.00
    theowls29Call400.001600.001040.00