You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Mini UKOPS Charity Side Bet - Teams, Results and Banter

Comments

• Options
    PKRParPKRPar Member Posts: 2,233
    I couldn't score in a brothel.
  • Options
    NOSTRINOSTRI Member Posts: 1,459

Another garbage night for me, #20 is my last, though I'm currently 8/201. But seeing this in the feed made me feel a lot better.

Get in, @Allan23.
  • Options
    Allan23Allan23 Member Posts: 864
    Barely knew the rules. Thought A23x was the nut starting hand for the first 40 mins, then remembered that was PLO8 I'd read that about, then read that that wasn't even right. Still, easiest game to be lucky at is the old PLO...
  • Options
    waller02waller02 Member Posts: 9,014
    Well played @Allan23
  • Options
    Usual story from me tonight. Sorry @MAXALLY

Gl all.
  • Options
    MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,528
    waller02 said:

Usual story from me tonight. Sorry @MAXALLY

Gl all.

Usual from me too mate...pure bubbled UKOPS20! Hanging on in 19 though.
  • Options
    MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,528
    VWP @Allan23 btw.
  • Options
    @Allan23 stole my chips then does that. RIDIC.
  • Options
    madprofmadprof Member Posts: 3,299
    I've decided on a new strategy for tomorrow onwards

No regs...I'll lose less!

Stacks were running well but up and down like a wh ore's draws all evening...

gl @bigfatfish our saviour???
  • Options
    PKRPar said:

That was better than winning the tourney
  • Options
    LmfaoAllinLmfaoAllin Member Posts: 1,211
    PKRPar said:

+1. Wp Allan.
  • Options

Happy @Allan23 Day, everyone.

He pulled off a first place in UKOPS #17 last night. A PLO event, no less, in which he said he barely knew the rules. That nets him the full 12 points and he's the first person to do it. Good enough for joint first on the points leaderboard; look scared, @Shelley7. @Summers119 joins the double digit club at the top of the leaderboard.

Hopefully everyone else won't be too discouraged: picking up 12 points is still enough for more than half of our athletes to jump up to first. No runaway leader yet.

There were a few other nice results last night but nobody picked up more than two points.

But nice results mean nice money. @Allan23 extracted £173 in profit from his win and added another £74 in #19. What a man. Up to second you go on the profit leaderboard, sir. Not quite enough to challenge @Shelley7 but it's close. @bigfatfish has been a quiet killer in this series; a few quid here, a few quid there, and suddenly you're in a comfortable third place.

We also had nice cashes from @hhyftrftdr, whose name I have written on a post-it note for reference so I can spell it, @pomfrittes, @MAXALLY and @engy, whose name is admirably easy to spell.
  • Options

Thanks to @Allan23, the Grand Wizards are back on top, where they belong. Not that I have any bias here. Totally impartial. Go Wizards!

Quite a nice achievement last night: every single team except one picked up at least a point and most picked up three or more. That's bad news for Misterpj Fan Boys, who picked up two points but still drop all the way to eighth, overtaken by no less than three teams. That's ok, fanboys of Misterpj are probably used to bad news by now. Fish & Chips also drop to 5th, having only managed one point last night.

On the profit side, the losses are piling up for many of our teams. The Grand Wizards have reclaimed first place thanks to my amazing, intelligent and attractive teammate @Allan23. I won't rub it in anymore than that. Quiet night for the Dollie Llamas, who shaved 30 quid off their total but hang on to second.

I would now like to encourage everyone to join me in a moment of silence for team FattMates. But fear not, it's still anyone's game and we're not even halfway through the series.
  • Options
    Thanks again for the write up Nostri, much more pleasant reading this morning :)
  • Options
    Great write ups as usual. Thanks @NOSTRI

Well played again @Allan23 a load of us really need to get our backsides in gear to try and bridge the gap now!
  • Options
    madprofmadprof Member Posts: 3,299
    I think I need this lot to bridge the gap....

https://youtu.be/slFklh68ZiU
  • Options
    bbMikebbMike Member Posts: 3,702
    WP Allan23! Always nice to take down the small field events in a comp like this :wink: particularly good if you don't know the game!

Brick city for me last night, must try harder. Fish looking a bit flakey and Chips fried, but hopefully a few good results can help get this wrapped up.

FattMates know how to submit their scores, right!?
  • Options
    I’ve literally taken 1 bounty in every tournament I’ve played. Not playing tonight as can’t face it. Full card tomorrow night where we go again!!
  • Options
    mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,365
    Tonight @SR23 Im going to try and fold my way to victory, it seems to work for others.
  • Options
    cpfc_2010cpfc_2010 Member Posts: 316
    looking forward to another night of bricking, its @PKRPar i'm feeling sorry for.