You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Micro Masters League - Weekly Low Stakes Leaderboard

Comments

• Options
    mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,355
    edited June 2020
    Well played @Drudkh @WESSSSSST @bbMike @pomfrittes and a special mention for @engy reaching such a high score and never winning a flip.

Wp the dynamic duo too.
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,318
    cenachav said:

@NOSTRI I hope everything is ok

@Tikay10 Could I have my free entry into Mondays mini please. Anything I make from it will be given to a charity of my choice. Not the buy @MAXALLY a pint at the next spt one :)

Run well all

@cenachav

Hi Mark,

This is sorted now, good luck tonight.
  • Options
    pomfrittespomfrittes Member Posts: 2,981
    Thanks for the kind words all and big thanks to Nostri and Waller for the admin.
    Teacakes, can i play Tuesdays mini please.
  • Options

Thanks for the kind words all and big thanks to Nostri and Waller for the admin.

@pomfrittes

Teacakes? FFS....

Yup, leave it with me mate, & well done last week, good to see a golden oldie can still cut it with the kids.

• Options
    TheEdge949TheEdge949 Member Posts: 5,158
    Good luck token winners. Now turn those into really big bucks.

I think we should all start referring to Tony as Teacakes but which ones. The fruity bready ones, the choccy jammy mallow ones or the toffee choccy coconutty ones.

Hmmm lifes' impodnerables
  • Options
    jcrazar1jcrazar1 Member Posts: 45
    Sounds a good deal, could you add me to the micro masters promo 🤞 thanks
  • Options

Morning Pommy.

Your entry into tonight's Mini is all sorted, gl mate.

Oh, & my name is tikay, Tony, Mr Kendall & a whole variety of names too rude to even dare type. But it is not teacakes. Do I make myself clear?
  • Options
    TVSpiceTVSpice Member Posts: 1,241
    Tikay10 said:

Morning Pommy.

Your entry into tonight's Mini is all sorted, gl mate.

Oh, & my name is tikay, Tony, Mr Kendall & a whole variety of names too rude to even dare type. But it is not teacakes. Do I make myself clear?
    Oh that is such a shame. There was a certain ring about Teacake!
  • Options
    NOSTRINOSTRI Member Posts: 1,459
    jcrazar1 said:

Sounds a good deal, could you add me to the micro masters promo 🤞 thanks

You are in from tonight. Good luck.
  • Options
    Good morning and welcome to week four of the MML. This league is now old enough to have discovered its hands and feet and have fully developed hearing ability. Pretty quiet start to the week with only one final table out of a measly 85 entries. Winners don't take Mondays off.

£100 Rebuy (17:15)
    1. engy (100 points)
    8. stokefc (30 points)

£200 Bounty Hunter (18:05)
    8. stokefc (30 points)

£1,500 Bounty Hunter (18:30)
    31. tomgoodun (1 points)
    32. MAXALLY (1 points)

£100 Nightly Micro (19:05)
    13. Toffeeandy (5 points)
    15. engy (1 points)
    21. bbMike (1 points)

£1,000 Bounty Hunter (20:00)
    19. WESSSSSST (1 points)

Our only win of the night came from @engy. No surprises there. Bringing up the rear was @stokefc, narrowly missing out on a final table twice. Evetyone else will be hoping Tuesday is kinder to them.

That leaves @engy on top after day one, @stokefc in second, and @Toffeeandy's 5 points good enough for third.

• Options
    DrudkhDrudkh Member Posts: 113
    Good stuff engy congrats on the win!
  • Options
    stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,634
    Played @engy you beast
  • Options
    cenachavcenachav Member Posts: 2,681
    Afternoon all. Thanks for the freeplay in yesterdays mini. Pity I sucked in it. Sorry charities :(

Blatent plug coming in 3, 2, 1...

See my diary in the forum for some good news for them :)

Not posting it here as I didn't win anything in the micros
  • Options
    engyengy Member Posts: 723
    well done @pomfrittes finished 8th in the mini with his free entry
  • Options
    pomfrittespomfrittes Member Posts: 2,981
    Thanks engy, and thanks to admin, Tikay and sky. £60.12 for a freebie, i will take that .
  • Options
    MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,523
    More leaked conversations.....

Teacakes: "Hey Bill, I have sent you that reveal all cards coding you asked for tonight"
    Frenchchip: "Cheers mate, I will defo need that later when I play the Mini. As you know, I really cannot play this card game anymore"
    Teacakes: "No problem, we go way back and I like to look after the ones that obviously need assistance in this game"
    Frenchchip: "It will look very suspect if I win though. What position shall I go for?"
    Teacakes: "Best go for top ten....then everyone will just think you fluked it"
    Frenchchip: "Right...will do. Cheers again. Thanks also for teaching me Holdem when we were both 21. Them 80 years since have flown by"
    Teacakes: "Lovely, two sugars in mine please"
    Frenchchip: "What?....hello.....hello...hello"
    Teacakes: "zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz"
  • Options
    Good morning. I have tested negative for Coronavirus and the MML has tested positive for run good. Twice as many cashes as Monday and a nice deep run from a ticket winner in the Mini Main.

£100 Rebuy (17:15)
    8. WESSSSSST (30 points)

£200 Bounty Hunter (18:05)
    13. engy (5 points)

£1,500 Bounty Hunter (18:30)
    12. cenachav (10 points)
    16. jcrazar1 (1 points)

£300 Deep Stack (19:15)
    2. pomfrittes (80 points)
    6. engy (50 points)
    16. SidV79 (1 points)

£100 Deep Stack (19:40)
    10. pomfrittes (20 points)

£1,000 Bounty Hunter (20:00)
    6. MAXALLY (50 points)
    24. JACKDAW (1 points)

£4,000 Mini Gold Rush (20:30)
    8. pomfrittes (30 points)
    17. Brrrrrrr (1 points)
    30. engy (1 points)
    35. NOSTRI (1 points)
    36. Allan23 (1 points)
    52. jcrazar1 (1 points)

£1,000 Bounty Hunter (20:45)
    9. NOSTRI (25 points)
    13. MAXALLY (5 points)

It was all about @pomfrittes last night, with deep runs everywhere, including 8th in the Mini Gold Rush, which he used his free ticket from last week's league to play. Nice to see someone do something worthwhile with their free entry. @engy is all over the place again. Barely worth mentioning at this point, is it? And apparently I came 9th in the 20:45 Bounty Hunter but I must confess I have zero memory of that. That's a little worrying.

That means the top of the league is festering with people who have won it before. @engy remains unchallenged, though @pomfrittes has jumped into second and severely cut his lead down. Quiet night for @stokefc, who drops to third. @MAXALLY makes his first appearance ITM in fourth, but I'm sure he can still find something to complain about.

• Options
    edited June 2020
    Had a thought last night. Would there be any interest in either a Discord server or Skype group for MML participants? Seems like a fun way to sweat deep runs, make fun of @MAXALLY, alert me to roundup mistakes without embarrassing me publicly, and engage in positive and uplifting bantz. I'll set it up if it seems worth it.
  • Options
    Allan23Allan23 Member Posts: 864
    NOSTRI said:

Had a thought last night. Would there be any interest in either a Discord server or Skype group for MML participants? Seems like a fun way to sweat deep runs, make fun of @MAXALLY, alert me to roundup mistakes without embarrassing me publicly, and engage in positive and uplifting bantz. I'll set it up if it seems worth it.

@Danyo0 had a thread where he'd made a discord for chat I think - might be worth asking him
  • Options
    Allan23 said:

NOSTRI said:

@Danyo0 had a thread where he'd made a discord for chat I think - might be worth asking him
    Saw that but didn't really want to hijack his thing. Are any of us on there?