You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Micro Masters League - Weekly Low Stakes Leaderboard

Comments

• Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 159,811
    jcrazar1 said:

cheers tikay sunday the 2nd would be great. No need to change days thanks.
    2nd spot, no complaints. Just happy to be lucky!
    Well played bettingben just kept his foot on the pedal all week and slowly pulled away for a win!! Well played!!!
    The lewjax79 must have only flopped the nuts every 2nd hand last week I imagine? And would explain his 4th...
    Inachair always solid for 3rd and ul to MynaFrett.

Good luck in the league this week all players. Hope to see and double up off you 🤞

@jcrazar1

Morning.

Your Free Entry into tonight's Mini Major has been sorted.

VBOL tonight.
  • NOSTRINOSTRI Member Posts: 1,459
    Good morning.

£200 Bounty Hunter
    11. stokefc (15 points)

£1,000 Bounty Hunter
    13. Shrimpy28 (5 points)
    23. lewjax79 (1 points)

£100 Deep Stack
    1. stokefc (100 points)

£500 Bounty Hunter
    13. Rinkhals (5 points)
    23. MR_ttuci (1 points)

£750 Mega Stack
    5. WAREZ (55 points)
    10. MAXALLY (20 points)

£3,000 Mini Sharpshooter
    4. tomgoodun (60 points)
    17. MR_ttuci (1 points)
    58. livwiz14 (1 points)

What happened last night? This is going to be the shortest write-up yet, with almost no results of note. @stokefc got almost half of the total points scored last night, winning the £100 Deep Stack and adding a few more in the £200 Bounty Hunter. @tomgoodun final tabled the Mini Sharpshooter and @WAREZ did the same in the Mega Stack. And... that's it.

No change at the top of the league, unsurprisingly.

• jcrazar1jcrazar1 Member Posts: 45
    Thanks tikay. I am looking forward to the mini tonight.
    To Play better than any of the efforts so far in Sunday mini and cash hopefully.
    This My game plan, blueprint I will be using 😉🤞
  • waller02waller02 Member Posts: 9,013
    jcrazar1 said:

Thanks tikay. I am looking forward to the mini tonight.
    To Play better than any of the efforts so far in Sunday mini and cash hopefully.
    This My game plan, blueprint I will be using 😉🤞

Good luck later.
    edited August 2020
    Thanks Waller02. I will convert that luck into bankroll 🤞 hopefully 🎲
  • Allan23Allan23 Member Posts: 863
    @MynaFrett's attitude to tonight

Good morning.

Week 10 is over and I couldn't help but notice that yesterday's league leader @MynaFrett didn't even play the final night. Have you ever seen such hubris? Look, I remain committed to my role of impartial overlord of the league — in fact, I'm so committed to being impartial that I chose not to score any points this week — I'm just saying it would be an exciting narrative if he got punished for his complacency. Let's see about that.

£100 Rebuy
    6. Inachair (50 points)
    12. lewjax79 (10 points)
    14. jcrazar1 (1 points)

£400 Bounty Hunter
    7. JACKDAW (35 points)

£200 Bounty Hunter
    11. JACKDAW (15 points)
    14. MR_ttuci (1 points)

£1,000 Bounty Hunter
    20. mumsie (1 points)

£300 Deep Stack
    15. Boxster (1 points)
    17. MR_ttuci (1 points)

£100 Deep Stack
    6. DARK4NIGHT (50 points)

£500 Bounty Hunter
    20. Swog (1 points)

£1,000 Bounty Hunter
    2. gpc70 (80 points)
    11. Dollie (15 points)

£200 Deep Stack
    11. Inachair (15 points)

Once again we had a pretty low-scoring Sunday. @Inachair final tabled the warmup, @DARK4NIGHT did the same in the £100 Deep Stack. And a nice result for @gpc70, taking 2nd in the once-a-week £1k Bounty hunter. No wins, though.

No wins means no upsets but we did finally get a little movement in the top four.

In 4th place, @chappo100, who went into yesterday in 2nd place but failed to get anything going last night. But it is nice to see some new faces on the podium. Are you really "on" the podium if you're in 4th, though? It's more like standing awkwardly next to the podium while the top three accept their medals. Anyway, well done @chappo100.

In 3rd place, league pest @lewjax79. This man can not be stopped. He's now robbed this league of £100 in prize value.

In 2nd, @Inachair, moving up from 4th of the back of a decent Sunday session. @Inachair has taken 3rd a few times so this is a new personal best for them. Well done.

In 1st place, 70-odd points clear of second place, we have part-timer @MynaFrett. Myna has previously come 4th, 3rd and 2nd, but this is the first time he's won it. Good job.

I'm going to give a special mention to @jcrazar1 this week, who was the only person with a double digit in the money record this week.

Well done to everyone else and good luck in week 11.

Week 11 Winners

1. @MynaFrett (366 points) — 1x Main Event entry
    2. @Inachair (295 points) — 1x Mini Major entry
    3. @lewjax79 (288 points) — 1x Mini Main entry
    4. @chappo100 (285 points) — 1x Mini Main entry

@Tikay10 will sort out your entries if he doesn't forget.

edited August 2020

1. @MynaFrett (366 points) — 1x Main Event entry

2. @Inachair (295 points) — 1x Mini Major entry

3. @lewjax79 (288 points) — 1x Mini Main entry

4. @chappo100 (285 points) — 1x Mini Main entry

Well done all.

Inachair will be entered into Sunday's Mini Major (9th August) unless they tell me they wish to defer it until another Sunday. Inachair is also owed a £5.50 Mini Entry, as I was supposed to organise it last week & forgot, so that's also available whenever you want it.

MynaFrett, lewjaz79 & chappo100, just let me know what night you wish to use your Free Entry. Please note I need 24 hours notice.

All this assumes I don't forget of course.

Well played all, best of luck with your free entries.
    Here's the full table for July. 3,501 tournaments played, 604 ITM, 194 final tables, and 33 wins.

And just for fun, we won £16,538 between us, £2,927 of which was bounties.

• MynaFrettMynaFrett Member Posts: 724
    I'm surprised that I wasn't punished last night and pleased that I didn't bottle it this week. GG.

Thank you very much for the ticket. @Tikay10 I would like to play the Main on Wednesday please.
    MynaFrett said:

I'm surprised that I wasn't punished last night and pleased that I didn't bottle it this week. GG.

Thank you very much for the ticket. @Tikay10 I would like to play the Main on Wednesday please.

Leave it with me @MynaFrett

edited August 2020
    Mini major lastnight I was a few spots off the cash. 4 spots
    Sorry lads, though this Sunday inachair will be in the mini an I imagine will do better. 🤞
    The week placed in 7th and have very balanced looking stats. 🎯 can take some personal consolation in that I reckon...
    Wp top of the tree mynafrett, inachair solid as per standard,
    Lewjax79 always good aswell and respectable result chappo100 nice strike-rate.
    Even if your just handing out the champers to the top three... 😄

The league’s full of decent individuals what can play and I am always surprised to be anywhere in the standings.
    On that note I will say “Best of good luck this week players!”
    Hope to see and double up off yous at the tables!
    edited August 2020
    ANNOUNCEMENT TIME, PLEASE GATHER ROUND

We're trying something new this week. This started as a joke when I told @lewjax79 I was going to offer bonus points to anyone who knocked him out of a tournament. It dawned on us that this could be a fun wrinkle for the league, so here's what we're trying.

- You can earn a 10 point bonus for knocking out someone who is also in the MML league from a tournament on the MML schedule
    - The bonus is 25 points for someone who finished last week in the top four
    - You must be able to provide a screenshot as proof of this, since we have no way to track this behind the scenes

We're going to run this for one week and review whether to make it permanent after that. Feedback etc welcome.
    Sounds fun to me, presume a screenshot of chat to prove it will be fine?

No harm in experimenting, if it doesn't work or too many people don't like it just change it back next week
  • TVSpiceTVSpice Member Posts: 1,241
    NOSTRI said:

ANNOUNCEMENT TIME, PLEASE GATHER ROUND

We're trying something new this week. This started as a joke when I told @lewjax79 I was going to offer bonus points to anyone who knocked him out of a tournament. It dawned on us that this could be a fun wrinkle for the league, so here's what we're trying.

- You can earn a 10 point bonus for knocking out someone who is also in the MML league from a tournament on the MML schedule
    - The bonus is 25 points for someone who finished last week in the top four
    - You must be able to provide a screenshot as proof of this, since we have no way to track this behind the scenes

We're going to run this for one week and review whether to make it permanent after that. Feedback etc welcome.

Nice idea @NOSTRI Is the list at the start of this thread up to date of all the participants?
    edited August 2020
    Allan23 said:

Sounds fun to me, presume a screenshot of chat to prove it will be fine?

Yes.
    TVSpice said:

Nice idea @NOSTRI Is the list at the start of this thread up to date of all the participants?

No. But it will be before tonight's games kick off. Yes.
    Its also 1000 pts for busting @lewjax79. Good luck all