You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Why is this site so false,

BernesedogBernesedog Member Posts: 1
edited December 2020 in Poker Chat
I've played many sites over the years, can anyone explain why skypoker is such a joke? we all have bad beats I understand that, but this site I'm sure picks winners and determines who looses.
Worst site I've played, Skyjoker it should be called.

Answers

• craigcu12craigcu12 Member Posts: 3,960
    Why has it took so long for me to become a player who can run well and win in MTTS, has sky choose to add me to the winning person?
    No I study well and know how to perform. stop coming up with excuses and begin to study yourself.
  • stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,627
  • tomgooduntomgoodun Member Posts: 3,723
    Scenario 1- A sky employee chooses who wins , and risks a multi million £ organisations reputation to make other people money ( which he/she doesn’t benefit from)
    Bear in mind staff turnover over the years.

Scenario 2 - The best players study and make better plays more often.

I’ll go with no.2
  • misterpjmisterpj Member Posts: 3,204
    Well, I will, add this, for the Defense,..

That's, the defence, of non GLEE CLUB members, and any, rather (real world) very, VERY good, no limit hold em players..

Do, please, step up, and COMMENT

as, you all, well know, I could post, a ZILLION..

but, will post, for the defence, simply 2 (that's two) tournament exit hands, of the standard variety, in the last two days.
    Funnily enough, the first, was a 300 runner bounty hunter, only 12 players left, hand, for the chip lead, not much of a hand!, simply best pre, improve flop, turn,.. Guess, the rest!
    Or, 3 hours deep,.. %s!!
    Lol, and LOL, an 87% river special rinse, for the chip lead, and,AND lol, lol and lol..
    near, 3 hours deep, smack bang on the bubble.. Flopped SET 92% good

Have you got?
    The bottle, to debate? Doubt it...?
    Now, the 'best' no limit hold em tourney play, your Moulah Benji, used too, past tense, have..
    Oddlems, to say.. As do, the challenged, Disciples...
    that misterpj, can't play no limit, refuses, To darn rite REFUSES!!!! help..
    Pull, my, chain.... For the very last, ever time 😁♥️👍🌹👋👋👋👋👋👋

Hand 1 bounty hunter, 2 1/2 hours deep, for the Crown Jewels, and outright chip lead

and, 3 hours deep. Bubble hand..
    A mere, FLOPPED SET, A MERE 92% good

TK says VARIA RINSE!!! (there is a Christmas Cracker... I'll, hold it, for NOW 😜😘)
    MATT BATES says misterpj refuses to accept he is a diabolical no limit hold em player
    misterpj says.. Absolute 😉 ULTIMATE 😉 utter..... `round objects'

Who? U gonna believe?.. GHOST BUSTERS 😅😅😅😅😁😁😁😁💋💋💋💋
  • pstoneypstoney Member Posts: 327
    PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalance
    pstoneySmall blind50.0050.002260.00
    Menome033Big blind100.00150.004085.00
    Your hole cards
    • A
    Potshot29Call100.00250.003190.00
    Super_OliFold
    bond19Call100.00350.002210.00
    GutshotterFold
    pstoneyRaise250.00600.002010.00
    Menome033Call200.00800.003885.00
    Potshot29Call200.001000.002990.00
    bond19Call200.001200.002010.00
    Flop
    pstoneyCheck
    Menome033Check
    Potshot29Bet1200.002400.001790.00
    bond19All-in2010.004410.000.00
    pstoneyAll-in2010.006420.000.00
    Menome033Fold
    Potshot29Call810.007230.00980.00
    pstoneyShow
    • A
    Potshot29Show
    bond19Show
    Turn
    • K
    River
    bond19WinFlush to the King7230.007230.00
  • pstoneypstoney Member Posts: 327
    Topper of a beat here haha
    Thems thé breaks
  • stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,627
    oh god :/
  • vaigretvaigret Member Posts: 16,296
    Just like the school exams system its THE ALGORITHYMS that are wrong. Learn the algorithyms and you have a chance. LOL
    No Stoke FC,
    zero, too do, with any Dieties, or either, your,or my GOD

You, could of course, ( but you won't) discuss, the no limit deal, play, %, and run out.
  • rabdenirorabdeniro Member Posts: 4,222
    If anybody, thinks, it's that, bad, why, keep playing ?
  • Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 159,813
    edited December 2020

If only everything in life was as reliable as misterpj turning up on a rigged thread claiming he's had worse.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ue7wM0QC5LE
    Because..
    The deflect, the bluster, the relentless, it's VARIANCE..

GET help,! Get coached.. this, that, tuther,

And, Especially for the usual suspects....
    Cherry Pick!!!

really, well, Sharky, always available, for all, to, either make or break every argument...

2 1-2 hour deep bounty hunter for the chip lead 87% good, pre, on flop, on turn, river rinsed.
    3 hour deep, bubble, flop it 92% good, with a SET.

that's from a Johnny run good Monty (lol) staggering.., wait for it 8.mtts,in 48 hours
    Marvellous💋👋

edited December 2020
    Until you try to understand the maths of poker you are never going to get it.

Equity is measured when the money goes in. How many times have you been told that?

10-10 v K-J is a bog-standard flip, a 50/50 shot, & you somehow misrepresent it & try to claim you were 87% to win. You were not, it was a flip. Every players wins & loses flips every session.
    I am certain
    I will wake up and read

2 & 1/2 hours deep, that pocket KJ off, is World Class? and the poker Nouse, to call with the 4th best starting hand,best, and best, and best 87% is selling class...

And or, on the bubble, flopping 92% good, with SET is selling class, and the 8% hand equity call, on the bubble, is WORLD CLASS?
    those, trying, failing, to kid a kidder, Crack Me Up 👋👋👋
  • MattBatesMattBates Member Posts: 4,118
    misterpj said:

I am certain
    I will wake up and read

2 & 1/2 hours deep, that pocket KJ off, is World Class? and the poker Nouse, to call with the 4th best starting hand,best, and best, and best 87% is selling class...

And or, on the bubble, flopping 92% good, with SET is selling class, and the 8% hand equity call, on the bubble, is WORLD CLASS?
    those, trying, failing, to kid a kidder, Crack Me Up 👋👋👋

The KJ shove is a profitable and standard shove. Your call was correct, you lost a flip. Thinking you are 87% when the money went in preflop is deluded.

"The KJ shove is a profitable and standard shove. Your call was correct, you lost a flip"

And that's all there is too it, a completely standard & correct play by both players.

If you flipped a coin with your mate down the pub & lost, would you start a thread about it? Because that's all it amounts to, a completely standard flip.

Every poker player, every night without fail, gets into a number of flips. If we play, say, 10 MTT's in a day, we will probably get into 30 or 40 flips. Every day. 7 days a week, 52 weeks per year.

God only knows how many flips occur on Sky Poker every day - it must be tens of thousands, maybe hundreds of thousands. Win or lose, we shrug our shoulders & move on. Nobody rushes to the forum to bellyache about them.

It's hard to see what point MisterPJ is trying to make. He's the fella down the local cardroom we NEVER ask, by way of a convo starter, "so, how did you get on last night?" because we just know we are going to be assailed by some boring bad beat story.

Mickey Wernick, God bless him, has been a good friend of mine for some 25 years now, but I never ask him "how's your luck Micky?" because as we all know he'll pull out a dog-earednewspaper cutting from his pocket of a bad beat he suffered in the WSOP in..... 1991. I swear, that's a true story.
  • daphne56daphne56 Member Posts: 811
    to all you experts on here come and play the 55p micro for a week variance / math's does not enter into the minds of anyone playing 2/6 suited is a good hand they will call an all in with that the other night after 10 mins player lands on my table big chip leader 16'000 chips that's with 3'000 start 10 mins later he's out he called every bet it should be called kamikaze not micro
  • craigcu12craigcu12 Member Posts: 3,960

misterpj stop posting this fake news and start showing the equity correctly

The chips were all in pre so the percentage of times a hand wins (it's equity) is based on preflop (before the 5 cards got dealt)
    As you can see QQ has 57% equity
    AJ has 24% equity
    55 has 19% equity