You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Show us your grind station.....

12346»

Comments

• percival09percival09 Member Posts: 3,804
    MP33 said:

MP33 said:

Do i get the prize for best chair?

Only been in this house for 5 months and unfortunately my grind station was low on the list of priorities.

I have however moved away from the living room and the TV which is a big help. Its a work in progress and have a gaming chair on the way and looking at getting an extra monitor

Mines coming on a bit although just had to relocate to front room - Just set up the new computer - No wifi on it tho and no adapters

an unfortunate situation, i recommend quitting online gambling until conditions improve
  • percival09percival09 Member Posts: 3,804
    Itsover4u said:

My humble set up which is now basically used 90% for working from home

'working'
  • Shrimpy28Shrimpy28 Member Posts: 142

This is where the magic happens in my house, yes that little old **** laptop got me through a 7 hour stream
  • Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 158,810

Wins "Mouse Mat of the Year".

He likes to know where he is in a hand.
  • waller02waller02 Member Posts: 9,012
    edited March 2021
    I loved this thread, forgot how jealous I was of @bigfatfish setup.

Any more?
  • IVIysticalIVIystical Member Posts: 101
    Kenya
  • waller02waller02 Member Posts: 9,012
    edited March 2021

Kenya

Get yours posted Sam, let's get the ball rolling. Also, I promised I wouldn't mention that Shrimpy could have put masking tape around his light switch before he painted, so I hope nobody else mentions it.
  • kapowblamzkapowblamz Member Posts: 1,526
    I just moved my desk to the other side of the room. It's like being reborn in the current climate. The wallpaper was not my choice.

• stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,615
    waller02 said:

Kenya

Get yours posted Sam, let's get the ball rolling. Also, I promised I wouldn't mention that Shrimpy could have put masking tape around his light switch before he painted, so I hope nobody else mentions it.
    It looks like a prison cell , sorry shrimps needs summut on the walls to brighten the room up a bit
  • JACKDAWJACKDAW Member Posts: 934
    Tikay10 said:

mumsie said:

Is everone getting the polish out and hoovering before they take a picture?

I see no empty crisp packets, stained tea mugs or pot noodle empties.

Ha, I noticed that too. Spotless, every one of them. I'm not buying that. There'll be discarded takeaway boxes, coke cans, wide-necked "water bottles" for you know what.
    Wide necked bottles? Tikay bragging lol
  • EnutEnut Member Posts: 3,269

I just moved my desk to the other side of the room. It's like being reborn in the current climate. The wallpaper was not my choice.

Do I spot Mick Fleetwood and Stevie Nicks centre stage? Much respect.
  • PKRParPKRPar Member Posts: 2,233
    @Allan23 i wish i hadn't seen this.

• Ironpump1Ironpump1 Member Posts: 177
    Here is my temporary set up

• spearsy136spearsy136 Member Posts: 114
  • spearsy136spearsy136 Member Posts: 114
    Im waiting for my titan chair to arrive and need another screen. Great see in everyones stations. Love it