You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Great pics

Comments

• Options
    HAYSIEHAYSIE Member Posts: 32,125
  • Options
    Jac35Jac35 Member Posts: 6,477
    edited September 2021
    Love or loath him Woods has always been box office. His win at the Masters in 2019 was amazing to watch
    Even when he was miles down the rankings and 70th on the field, you saw every shot he hit

A big loss to the game.
    If i was going to any tournament over the last 24 years he’d be in the group i’d follow.
    Not even close but i guess it would be McIlroy now with possibly Bryson next for curiosity value

• Options
    MISTY4MEMISTY4ME Member Posts: 6,165
    HAYSIE said:

@loololollo and @heddoh18 circling :)
  • Options
    Jac35 said:

Love or loath him Woods has always been box office. His win at the Masters in 2019 was amazing to watch
    Even when he was miles down the rankings and 70th on the field, you saw every shot he hit

A big loss to the game.
    If i was going to any tournament over the last 24 years he’d be in the group i’d follow.
    Not even close but i guess it would be McIlroy now with possibly Bryson next for curiosity value

Great Pic Paul @Jac35

Have you heard that Tiger has actually retired ?....... it would certainly be some comeback if he got anywhere near fit enough to be competitive again. Maybe the Seniors Tour in a five Years time. But you never know with Tiger.

I was lucky enough to meet him briefly at Stanford University Driving & Practice Range in 1996. He was the only one practising ALL day, mainly around the special green and area they had roped off. The Range workers were talking of how he could hit his Sand Wedge 200yards when he wanted to.

I'd much rather see Tiger with a bad leg, than 'Happy Gilmore' DeChambeau, and much rather watch Rory too, especially now he's working with my friend Peter Cowen
  • Options
    I went. to the Colosseum (Coliseum) ? at El Jem in Tunisia a few years back.
    Tbh i’m not sure i’d be comfortable travelling to Tunisia now

• Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,473

Might just be the best rock 'n roll photo ever.

The Stones were on tour in the USA in 1976 & had their own Boeing 707. They had just landed at Chicago & Keith Richards was walking to his limo, with the Stones chauffeurs looking on.

Black jeans, white jacket, shades, hat with attitude, bag under right arm with his personal drug paraphernalia & bottle of Jack Daniels in the other hand.

• Options
    What a place to go and see Don Giovanni
    The Estates theatre in Prague

• Options
    MISTY4ME said:

........thought the thread was Great Pics :s

• Options
    They don’t make them like this anymore. Once marked his ball with a beer can
    He could play a bit too
    6 consecutive Ryder Cups and in one of them beat Jack Nicklaus twice in one day

Brian Barnes

• Options
    HAYSIE said:

MISTY4ME said:

Must be one of your customers ........Yawning and winking at the same time :D
  • Options
    MISTY4ME said:

HAYSIE said:

MISTY4ME said:

Must be one of your customers ........Yawning and winking at the same time :D
    What did you ever buy from me?
  • Options

People from around the world have shared snaps of their personal nightmares, with the best examples compiled in a gallery by Constative. From having to spend a flight sitting with someone's bare feet on top of your headrest (top left), to finding a spider on your toothbrush, these photos will strike a chord with people everywhere. Pictured clockwise from top centre: terrible sunburn; a man who lost his beard; a drone tangled up in long brown hair; a woman who set her locks on fire; a motorist in a car crash.
  • Options
    Thank you Haysie

Uplifting! :)
  • Options
    VespaPXVespaPX Member Posts: 12,028
  • Options
    edited September 2021
    1990 gave us some great photos

• Options
    hhyftrftdrhhyftrftdr Member Posts: 8,036
    A misty Douro River at sunset, taken from the bridge pictured in the bottom picture, in beautiful Porto.

• Options
    Post a great picture you like but someone else doesn't.
    Get flagged.
    Nice
  • Options
    chillingchilling Member Posts: 3,774
    VespaPX said:

Post a great picture you like but someone else doesn't.
    Get flagged.
    Nice

Swampy communism.
  • Options
    chillingchilling Member Posts: 3,774
    HAYSIE said:

MISTY4ME said:

Why is Haysie allowed a selfie?
  • Options