You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

SPT Manchester - chat, bants, question & the occasional update.

Comments

• Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 159,763
    edited November 2021
    MAXALLY said:

waller02 said:

Love the vlog. Just like the good old days. Thanks to you both @IVIystical and @Tikay10

+1 The new Orford has been found.

But please tell me that wasnt you chucking on a ciggy outside in the closing credits @Tikay10 ?
    Ha.

No, that's not me, though I can see why you'd think that. I've rocked up in my Crombie this week, he's Mr Donkey Jacket.
  • DoyleBrunDoyleBrun Member Posts: 1,296
    PBKR will win at 2.05 after getting it all in with the worst set then will bink is one outer on the river.
  • Ironpump1Ironpump1 Member Posts: 177
    1:39 cpfc to win
  • GlenelgGlenelg Member Posts: 6,550
    1:10... @PBKR set over set..
  • IVIysticalIVIystical Member Posts: 101
    gixxerk4 said:

So for the non tech old school members of the forum .
    How do you find the vlog?
    cheers

Bit late to make any changes but definitely would appreciate responses this for anything potentially done the in the future.

Before any answers here's what would change in the future:
    Camera equipment would be brought with a setup that could account for technical issues. This would allow d1a to be produced, edited and released by the following morning (before d1b starts).
    Specify a filming location that is open at the time we want to record so we can record.
    Script prior to any hand being played so we have something for reference so it is cleaner and rolls off the tounge easier.
    I have a nasty habbit of speaking too quickly and have always found it difficult to slow down. SLOW DOWN!!

I'm sorry to say we have lost wineli.

Oh my, Sky James has changed gears & is up to around 1.2 milly.

21 left.
  • AmarieAmarie Member Posts: 443
    Great updates Mr K so sad that I didnt get to play, but looking forward to the next one, when will the next SPT dates be released?

Mother

xxx
  • TVSpiceTVSpice Member Posts: 1,241
    Great updates @Tikay10 . Got distracted watching a fantastic Sao Paulo GP (on delay). Just caught up.
  • GlenelgGlenelg Member Posts: 6,550
    Great blog...illusion ...derren brown. 10\10.. Can we start a gofundme page for a mousepad for @Tikay10 ....oh ...and how many pairs of glasses does a pensioner need....😎
    edited November 2021
    Amarie said:

Great updates Mr K so sad that I didnt get to play, but looking forward to the next one, when will the next SPT dates be released?

Mother

xxx

@Amarie

I was pretty sad too, & I'm very sorry the way it panned out. xxx

Not sure when 2022 dates will be announced, think venues etc are still under negotiation, but I would imagine plans will be firmed up soon.
    TVSpice said:

Great updates @Tikay10 . Got distracted watching a fantastic Sao Paulo GP (on delay). Just caught up.

@TVSpice

I've watched 739 boring GP's & the very first one I've missed in many years is an exciting one?
  • tai-gartai-gar Member Posts: 2,586
    Thanks for the updates. Nearly as good as being there. Ok not quite but hoping to get to the next one. Great stuff.
    My guess 1.23 finish.

Just 15 players reman.

I'm just clearing off all my other little routine jobs, nearly done, then I can concentrate on this until it's finished.
  • TVSpiceTVSpice Member Posts: 1,241
    Tikay10 said:

TVSpice said:

@TVSpice

I've watched 739 boring GP's & the very first one I've missed in many years is an exciting one?
    Oh yes. One of the best.

Bad news, Palace Bloke is busto.

14 left, one of whom is on fumes.

We seem to be left with Sky James & RunLike****.

Who we gonna root for between those two? A bloke who runs Sky Poker - boo - & Lord Luckbox.