You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Not on The Nine o'Clock News

Comments

• chillingchilling Member Posts: 3,774
    Jac35 said:

As has been mentioned the brainwashing is scary
    I mean someone like Vespa you can understand it to a degree. But Chilling, seems to have some intelligence, if we discount his thoughts on 50/50s.
    Yet he will not even contemplate that he could ever be wrong and continues with his superior attitude

Logic.
  • mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,336
    edited December 2021
    mumsie said:

Thanks for the recognition.
    Quite clearly an all rounder .
    Bright future.

Just a question of the fee?

Relatively speaking, there is very little rare earth in Afghanistan.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/277268/rare-earth-reserves-by-country/

So you would turn your nose up at a trillion?

There’s no way any country could measure exactly how much rare earth they have.
    Could have much more or much less, using any method for finding the amount.

In Afghanistan you’d expect it would be very easy to get at.

They try telling you it’s more important for the future than oil.
    The globalists are dividing up the goodies right now.

@MISTY4ME , blame your missus for mutating on ya.

• MISTY4MEMISTY4ME Member Posts: 6,159
    chilling said:

Just glad I've had my jabs (including booster), and that the wife and daughters have too.... They were out in our local the weekend before last, got invited for a drink at a friend's Birthday party upstairs at the pub........ apparently two people at the party have subsequently tested positive for COVID (or whatever you want to call it)

Then last Friday, Lissy my eldest daughter, was told that one of her clients had rung up to say she had tested positive for COVID having developed symptoms overnight, and Lissy had given her a facial and beauty treatment the day before.

Obviously Lissy has done lateral flow tests every day since, all of which have been negative, and she wears a mask and gloves at work, but I'm just glad we've all been vaccinated, because it shows how easily the virus could spread, when people don't know they have the virus, and go about business as usual.

Stay safe and take care everyone :)
    MISTY4ME said:

chilling said:

Just glad I've had my jabs (including booster), and that the wife and daughters have too.... They were out in our local the weekend before last, got invited for a drink at a friend's Birthday party upstairs at the pub........ apparently two people at the party have subsequently tested positive for COVID (or whatever you want to call it)

Then last Friday, Lissy my eldest daughter, was told that one of her clients had rung up to say she had tested positive for COVID having developed symptoms overnight, and Lissy had given her a facial and beauty treatment the day before.

Obviously Lissy has done lateral flow tests every day since, all of which have been negative, and she wears a mask and gloves at work, but I'm just glad we've all been vaccinated, because it shows how easily the virus could spread, when people don't know they have the virus, and go about business as usual.

Stay safe and take care everyone :)

• goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,487

Excuse me for being late to the Party but........... Didn't Twin Towers collapse because the weight of the floors above........

edited December 2021
    goldon said:

Excuse me for being late to the Party but........... Didn't Twin Towers collapse because the weight of the floors above........

Look to see how high up the first plane struck. How many floors above impact.
    BOTH Towers came down,plus the No7.

You need to know the background of the whole day, the run up,the missing money, the Insurance, the air control, the radar,unusual things out of the norm + 🤫🤫🤫

Search the images. The clues are there.
  • VespaPXVespaPX Member Posts: 12,024
    One rule for them, one for us...

VespaPX said:

One rule for them, one for us...

I’ve heard this in the past.
    Is the Crown the square mile? Own laws?
    I think the Capitol and the Vatican have similar.
  • Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,080
    edited December 2021
    "Is the Crown the square mile? Own laws?"

No, & no, although there may be some Crown Estate Property within it.
    Tikay10 said:

"As Nicholas Shaxson explains in his fascinating book Treasure Islands, the Corporation exists outside many of the laws and democratic controls which govern the rest of the United Kingdom. The City of London is the only part of Britain over which parliament has no authority. In one respect at least the Corporation acts as the superior body: it imposes on the House of Commons a figure called the remembrancer: an official lobbyist who sits behind the Speaker's chair and ensures that, whatever our elected representatives might think, the City's rights and privileges are protected. The mayor of London's mandate stops at the boundaries of the Square Mile. There are, as if in a novel by China Miéville, two cities, one of which must unsee the other."

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2011/oct/31/corporation-london-city-medieval

Did it get dissolved this year?
    https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/11820854
    Soon?

• goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,487
    new Pope
  • lucy4lucy4 Member Posts: 7,021
    Tikay10 said:

Without delving too deep into it's history, I'm pretty sure that the 'Square Mile' does abide by it's own rules/laws that are quite separate to other parts of the country. I may be wrong but if I am I blame my junior school teacher for telling me different.
  • Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,080
    edited December 2021
    lucy4 said:

Tikay10 said:

Without delving too deep into it's history, I'm pretty sure that the 'Square Mile' does abide by it's own rules/laws that are quite separate to other parts of the country. I may be wrong but if I am I blame my junior school teacher for telling me different.
    Yes, but the discussion was about "Crown" property, ("is the Crown the Square mile?") which it is not as such. It almost certainly contains some Crown property though, such as the Tower of London.
    VespaPX said:

Soon?

That ain’t no way to reach carbon zero.
    I’ll put forward dominion.
    goldon said:

new Pope

The Black Pope is the kiddy.