You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Heads up Omaha Hi Lo standard result

Comments

• Options
    HAYSIEHAYSIE Member Posts: 32,240
    MISTY4ME said:

TheWaddy said:

They are better at me at poker AND they have worked themselves into such good positions within online poker sites, that it would be absolutely stupid of them to agree with the absolute obvious!

Personally, as a fan of real poker, these people are letting the game down for the own selfish gain. The only people who follow them have one by one in the last few months, revealed themselves to be leading quite dysfunctional lives.

Its all quite a sad forum on a whole really.

well stop posting then........ 'coz we will be happier if you do :)

I think Mr Hayes @HAYSIE has a rival for the ON & ON & ON title ;)

See you at the SPT in Manchester for some REAL Poker ......... and a beer!!
    You have eclipsed me by a very wide margin in the on and on stakes.
    An even wider margin in the on and on without listening stakes.
    And a country mile in the on and on, without listening, and talking nonsense stakes.
    Well done Mr two short.
  • Options
    HAYSIE said:

MISTY4ME said:

TheWaddy said:

They are better at me at poker AND they have worked themselves into such good positions within online poker sites, that it would be absolutely stupid of them to agree with the absolute obvious!

Personally, as a fan of real poker, these people are letting the game down for the own selfish gain. The only people who follow them have one by one in the last few months, revealed themselves to be leading quite dysfunctional lives.

And a country mile in the on and on, without listening, and talking nonsense stakes.
    Well done Mr two short.
    Whatever you have to say when you are going on and on, I have no further comment to make.
    No time to think about planks, Mr two short.
    I am sitting here basking in the glory of winning the 2pm, and 3pm bounty hunters, and am a little short on time.
    Have a nice day.
  • Options
    MattBatesMattBates Member Posts: 4,118
    edited August 2022
    TheWaddy said:

What are you suggesting exactly? Tikay has a position at Skypoker, I don't think he or anyone is suggesting he is particularly good at online poker. He has a job and seems to be very good at it.
    I play online poker for a living but don't have a position at any site.

Trouble is you are convinced you are right and wont listen to anyone else. You have convinced yourself there are these trends etc which you see. If others say they haven't seen this happen then its not in that game type or you just say its not what you have experienced. If you know about these trends then are you not able to use it to your advantage?

You say I am so consumed with professional games, could you elaborate on this. What games are professional ones and which aren't?

You said this
    "I have no idea why experienced poker players speak out in favour of this kind of performance. We know why MattBates and EssexPhil do, as they have done very well out of poker sites, a lot more winnings/packages than they would have likely to have achieved if it was not for their existence."

Of course we have done well from online poker, you can get vastly more volume online than you can do playing live so of course we have won more because of this.

You have won from playing online so have you not achieved more because of its existence?

You say everyone hangs off our words but could it not be that their experience is that they think online poker is fine?

You are convinced about online being fixed in some way and I don't think anyone is going to change your mind so I will leave you to it. The people you think are defending the sites are mostly the players that will continue to study and work at their game and get better.
  • Options
    MISTY4MEMISTY4ME Member Posts: 6,168
    HAYSIE said:

MISTY4ME said:

TheWaddy said:

Well done Mr two short.
    I do listen ......I just don't agree with you on some points, as I'm sure you're used to by now.

I was referring to T'Waddy being the one who could rival you for going ON & ON & ON ........but I don't mind accepting your 'compliments' in his place, :)

I'd hate to be TOO SHORT on gratitude ;)

MISTYC BALSA WOOD
  • Options
    HAYSIE said:

HAYSIE said:

MISTY4ME said:

TheWaddy said:

Well done Mr two short.
    Whatever you have to say when you are going on and on, I have no further comment to make.
    I am sitting here basking in the glory of winning the 2pm, and 3pm bounty hunters, and am a little short on time.
    Have a nice day.
    WELL DONE......

BIG

CONGRATS

B):)
  • Options
    MISTY4ME said:

HAYSIE said:

HAYSIE said:

MISTY4ME said:

TheWaddy said:

Well done Mr two short.
    Have a nice day.
    WELL DONE......

BIG

CONGRATS

Thankyou.
    Was going for the hatrick in the 6pm.
    Came second after getting them all in with Jacks against tens.
    13th in the main with 7 heads rounded off a good day.
  • Options
    TheEdge949TheEdge949 Member Posts: 5,194
    HAYSIE said:

MISTY4ME said:

HAYSIE said:

HAYSIE said:

MISTY4ME said:

TheWaddy said:

Well done Mr two short.
    Have a nice day.
    WELL DONE......

BIG

CONGRATS

Thankyou.
    Move this to Brags section please lol.
  • Options

HAYSIE said:

MISTY4ME said:

HAYSIE said:

HAYSIE said:

MISTY4ME said:

TheWaddy said:

Well done Mr two short.
    Have a nice day.
    WELL DONE......

BIG

CONGRATS

Thankyou.
    Sorry it was an accident.
  • Options

HAYSIE said:

MISTY4ME said:

HAYSIE said:

HAYSIE said:

MISTY4ME said:

TheWaddy said:

Well done Mr two short.
    Have a nice day.
    WELL DONE......

BIG

CONGRATS

Thankyou.
    Was going for the hat trick in the 6pm.
    we're trying to takeover T'Waddy's thread >:)

any interest in Omaha Hi Lo Tony ? :D
  • Options
    MISTY4ME said:

HAYSIE said:

MISTY4ME said:

HAYSIE said:

HAYSIE said:

MISTY4ME said:

TheWaddy said:

Well done Mr two short.
    Have a nice day.
    WELL DONE......

BIG

CONGRATS

Thankyou.

None.
  • Options
    MISTY4ME said:

HAYSIE said:

MISTY4ME said:

HAYSIE said:

HAYSIE said:

MISTY4ME said:

TheWaddy said:

Well done Mr two short.
    Have a nice day.
    WELL DONE......

BIG

CONGRATS

Thankyou.

I was lured onto this thread under false pretences.
  • Options
    TheEdge949TheEdge949 Member Posts: 5,194
    HAYSIE said:

MISTY4ME said:

HAYSIE said:

MISTY4ME said:

HAYSIE said:

HAYSIE said:

MISTY4ME said:

TheWaddy said:

Well done Mr two short.
    Have a nice day.
    WELL DONE......

BIG

CONGRATS

Thankyou.

WARNING - Haysie lured under false pretences thread coming soon. :D:D
  • Options

HAYSIE said:

MISTY4ME said:

HAYSIE said:

MISTY4ME said:

HAYSIE said:

HAYSIE said:

MISTY4ME said:

TheWaddy said:

Well done Mr two short.
    Have a nice day.
    WELL DONE......

BIG

CONGRATS

Thankyou.

WARNING - Haysie lured under false pretences thread coming soon. :D:D
    Good Idea.
  • Options
    TheWaddyTheWaddy Member Posts: 1,592
    MattBates said:

TheWaddy said:

What are you suggesting exactly? Tikay has a position at Skypoker, I don't think he or anyone is suggesting he is particularly good at online poker. He has a job and seems to be very good at it.
    I play online poker for a living but don't have a position at any site.

Trouble is you are convinced you are right and wont listen to anyone else. You have convinced yourself there are these trends etc which you see. If others say they haven't seen this happen then its not in that game type or you just say its not what you have experienced. If you know about these trends then are you not able to use it to your advantage?

You say I am so consumed with professional games, could you elaborate on this. What games are professional ones and which aren't?

You said this
    "I have no idea why experienced poker players speak out in favour of this kind of performance. We know why MattBates and EssexPhil do, as they have done very well out of poker sites, a lot more winnings/packages than they would have likely to have achieved if it was not for their existence."

Of course we have done well from online poker, you can get vastly more volume online than you can do playing live so of course we have won more because of this.

You have won from playing online so have you not achieved more because of its existence?

You say everyone hangs off our words but could it not be that their experience is that they think online poker is fine?

You are convinced about online being fixed in some way and I don't think anyone is going to change your mind so I will leave you to it. The people you think are defending the sites are mostly the players that will continue to study and work at their game and get better.
    Trouble is im convinced im right and wont listen to anyone else? 888 Poker had a situation where there was only ever one outcome, i was right about it, nothing to listen to that could possible make it real or to reason with!

I have made money out of online poker, i continue to do so at a much smaller rate and guess what? I love poker so im not just happy to rake it in like you, i stand up for the game, not this playstation stuff. Would love to play a real game of poker online and thats it. Why on earth else would i bring it up?

There is no way you can be a big winner online and not know the real score with it. You let the game and other players down by letting it continue by supporting it for your own gain.

Yawn, i can use trends to my advantage in the fact i can control pots rather than inflate them knowing the highly probable outcome against odds and thats about it. Not a fan of going against the correct play but there it is. Once again, you can not use it to 'your advantage', cos it is something designed to help the poorer player stay on site. How many more times!?

You and EssexPhil just come out with 'you shouldnt be calling preflop raises with those hands' etc, quote EV's and basically call out my game, just on looking at 2 players holdings. Its crazy. So thats your consumed with the pro game. If im playing a guy who in my notes plays hold em within a hi lo game, who will raise with QQ 29 and think its a monster, im gonna call most hands looking to flop trips or a fh etc.... knowing 100% he will never fold that big pair in any circumstance. If i hit a nut low on the flop, he is going to think his QQ is even bigger, whereas im just on a complete freeroll.

You guys dont think anything other than what would be correct play in a decent game and not to what i know about the opponent and the fact i know they have no clue what is going on.

• Options
    tomgooduntomgoodun Member Posts: 3,726
    To cut a long story short, are you accusing / insinuating Sky poker is using software that isn’t random @TheWaddy
  • Options
    bbMikebbMike Member Posts: 3,702
    I would definitely rail a series of £1 HU SnGs TheWaddy vs @PKRPar. We’ve got a theory that needs some sample data.
  • Options
    TheWaddyTheWaddy Member Posts: 1,592
    And what is the sample you looking to log? Who is PKRPar, are we saying hes a player or wot? Just so i know what style i wud b playing.......
  • Options
    TheWaddy said:

And what is the sample you looking to log? Who is PKRPar, are we saying hes a player or wot? Just so i know what style i wud b playing.......

SCOTTISH BEER MONSTER I believe :)
  • Options
    Maybe you're right after all tho' T'Waddy ;)
    PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalance
    MISTY4MESmall blind75.0075.00895.00
    IndijamzBig blind150.00225.006880.00
    Your hole cards
    • K
    MISTY4MEAll-in895.001120.000.00
    IndijamzCall820.001940.006060.00
    MISTY4MEShow
    • K
    IndijamzShow
    • A
    • A