You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Heads up Omaha Hi Lo standard result

Comments

• Options
    bbMikebbMike Member Posts: 3,702
    edited August 2022
    I’ll take your bets if you name them
  • Options
    TheWaddyTheWaddy Member Posts: 1,592

oh to have you at the side whilst playing, how rich i would be! Mind u, u wouldnt be able to afford to pay me out!
  • Options
    is that a no then?
  • Options
    we could do something like every time a 30% shot or less wins I pay £10 and every time it loses you pay £10. First to owe £1k pays out?
  • Options
    unless you going to turn up as a hologram in my front room, i guess it will have to be.....
  • Options
    you just say when you’re playing before hand and record the session, easily done if you want easy money
  • Options
    edited August 2022
    Hmmm sounds safe to arrange a high stakes bet with a stranger online.

Obviously id place the bet when i know its coming, in certain games, in certain situations. Now i think we know id be a little stupid to bet it on EVERY 30% or less in every game like you suggest... u think im that gullible!??

Unless you come as a hologram in my front room, with a sheepskin coat and trilby, when i can decide when i want to place the bets, its not a good idea for me.
  • Options
    sorry I thought the algorithm was set up to make the lower probability scenarios happen more often than they should, especially on Saturdays. Maybe not then.
  • Options
    stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,651
    TheWaddy said:

Hmmm sounds safe to arrange a high stakes bet with a stranger online.

Obviously id place the bet when i know its coming, in certain games, in certain situations. Now i think we know id be a little stupid to bet it on EVERY 30% or less in every game like you suggest... u think im that gullible!??

Unless you come as a hologram in my front room, with a sheepskin coat and trilby, when i can decide when i want to place the bets, its not a good idea for me.

• Options
    edited August 2022

bbMike said:

sorry I thought the algorithm was set up to make the lower probability scenarios happen more often than they should, especially on Saturdays. Maybe not then.

It does.... but as a winning player clearly i want to place the bet when i know its going to happen rather than every single one...
  • Options
    chicken .... or just plain common sense..... i leave the game of chicken to the multiple river hitters....
  • Options
    dragon1964dragon1964 Member Posts: 3,052
    TheWaddy said:

Alternatively, at the board meeting, someone says.............
    "You know those £1 HU SnG games where we collect 5p in rake?
    Well, I know the software is a bit temperamental and hard to keep running smoothly but how about we fix the RNG so the bad players win a bit more often. I know it's not allowed and we would be fined millions of pounds, but think of the extra 5p we would earn."

Yawn, its

Something else you are completely wrong about.

• Options

Your back are u, after your 5p comment was blown out of the water!
  • Options
    dragon1964dragon1964 Member Posts: 3,052
    I'm only back because you tagged me in.

And I see you have deleted your incorrect comment.

You're welcome.
  • Options
    Kinda6677Kinda6677 Member Posts: 279
    Thewaddy, did they not teach you English at school?
  • Options
    mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,400
    Kinda6677 said:

Thewaddy, did they not teach you English at school?

No, but he got an A+ in Prophecy.
  • Options
    Kinda doesnt understand text style spelling.... completely doesnt get it.... but your upbringing/education allows for putting people down for losing their job, so it takes all sorts i guess......

@Mumsie, just played a game, which i totally usually avoid as Saturdays it goes into impossible maths overdrive.... i guess i used that good mark in prophecy, as it was one of the most impossible games i have EVER witnessed HU online.... ever... and i kind of said yesterday that would happen.

I dont feel special for knowing that 100% would happen... any fool can see it......

• Options
    edited August 2022

I'm only back because you tagged me in.

And I see you have deleted your incorrect comment.

You're welcome.

Its just Skys blips and standard rubbish.... everytime i comment on this thread, there is an unfinished post, that it wont let me delete, so when i post its just a mixture of all sorts.... so yes i edited it before Kinda went through it with his thesaurus.....
  • Options
    Had a spare hour, played a 2nd saturday game..... exactly the same as the first, just a plethora of just the most inexplicable calls on the flop, no pair no draw, followed by the most inexplicable plethora of incredible precise runners.....

We should perhaps call the newspapers, as this is as close to minor miracle of mathematical randomness as you will ever experience in life!

Why did i play knowing i will lose? Its a £1 and i had time to kill...l and i enjoy collecting the data when i have said the day before in advance what the outcome will be.

Just quite bizarre anyone would say this is typical of a deck played in your front room. What on earth are you seeing differently to me!???? Its mental!

• Options
    MISTY4MEMISTY4ME Member Posts: 6,176
    TheWaddy said:

Had a spare hour, played a 2nd saturday game..... exactly the same as the first, just a plethora of just the most inexplicable calls on the flop, no pair no draw, followed by the most inexplicable plethora of incredible precise runners.....

We should perhaps call the newspapers, as this is as close to minor miracle of mathematical randomness as you will ever experience in life!

Why did i play knowing i will lose? Its a £1 and i had time to kill...l and i enjoy collecting the data when i have said the day before in advance what the outcome will be.

Just quite bizarre anyone would say this is typical of a deck played in your front room. What on earth are you seeing differently to me!???? Its mental!

Post the hands please ........ so we can make this thread even longer :*

(Watch out @VespaPX @goldon @misterpj ......and of course @HAYSIE :) )