You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Heads up Omaha Hi Lo standard result

Comments

• Options
    HENDRIK62HENDRIK62 Member Posts: 3,162
    just get out more.......
  • Options
    Jac35Jac35 Member Posts: 6,481
    HENDRIK62 said:

just get out more.......

Maybe you’re right Waddy
    I was on the bubble of a high stakes £3dym the other day and Hendrick62 shoved K4 on the button when blinds were very high. I called with AQ and i just knew that he would win. Software clearly set this up
    I did the calculations and i was a 97.4% favourite pre flop and it was absolutely mental when the 4 hit.
    He had already survived 39 all ins at this point

I don’t need to post the hand because if i say it happened then it did. It’s a FACT
  • Options
    Jac35 said:

HENDRIK62 said:

just get out more.......

Maybe you’re right Waddy
    I was on the bubble of a high stakes £3dym the other day and Hendrick62 shoved K4 on the button when blinds were very high. I called with AQ and i just knew that he would win. Software clearly set this up
    I did the calculations and i was a 97.4% favourite pre flop and it was absolutely mental when the 4 hit.

I don’t need to post the hand because if i say it happened then it did. It’s a FACT
    What @Jac35 failed to mention was the K4 was suited :wink:
  • Options

Here is the very hand, as it goes i don't play many DYM anymore so it was quite easy to find

PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalance
    bic2424Small blind300.00300.002482.50
    Jac35Big blind600.00900.002200.00
    Your hole cards
    • K
    LittleGJFold
    HENDRIK62All-in2535.003435.000.00
    bic2424Fold
    Jac35Call1935.005370.00265.00
    Jac35Show
    • A
    • Q
    HENDRIK62Show
    • K
    Flop
    Turn
    River
    HENDRIK62WinPair of 4s5370.005370.00

• Options
    Jac35Jac35 Member Posts: 6,481
    HENDRIK62 said:

Jac35 said:

HENDRIK62 said:

just get out more.......

Maybe you’re right Waddy

What @Jac35 failed to mention was the K4 was suited :wink:
    Forgot it was suited
    Recalculated

96.2%
  • Options
    TheWaddyTheWaddy Member Posts: 1,592
    Do i detect a hint of sarcasm?

I B)
  • Options
    dragon1964dragon1964 Member Posts: 3,052
    I'm surprised you have no comments regarding your games yesterday @TheWaddy?
  • Options
    lfccarllfccarl Member Posts: 1,489

I'm surprised you have no comments regarding your games yesterday @TheWaddy?</blockquot

we just played i won 5-4

• Options
    edited August 2022
    Yes wd, you called off all ins very very cheaply for my wins (even reraising 2 when obv beat!, bit weird) and then gambled it up to outdraw with rags in the games you won.

Glad you feeling good about the session, personally id leave quietly and be a little embarrassed!!

But thats the online poker, anyone can win alot of games playing rather poorly!
  • Options
    TheWaddy said:

Yes wd, you called off all ins very very cheaply for my wins (even reraising 2 when obv beat!, bit weird) and then gambled it up to outdraw with rags in the games you won.

Glad you feeling good about the session, personally id leave quietly and be a little embarrassed!!

you rivered me 3 times to win 3 games
  • Options
    edited August 2022

Whys that? I lost bout every one yes, been same for 4 days, endless at mo.... no cards, players raising out of pos and max betting the flop with with just a pair thinking its a big hand, easy to pick off usually but im on a 4 day hand ban.
  • Options
    TheWaddy said:

Whys that? I lost bout every one yes, been same for 4 days, endless at mo.... no cards, players raising out of pos and max betting the flop with with just a pair thinking its a big hand, easy to pick off usually but im on a 4 day hand ban.
    lol
  • Options
    edited August 2022

When you then decided to reraise with like the 4th nuts and could have got away from it?

You alot to learn if you think thats unlucky.

I mean we went back and i won a £2 game, i got it in turn with nut low so i was freerolling for a scoop... and i got it.... hes still even saying there i was lucky!!!! Thats how you play hi lo my friend, lock one pot up, freeroll for the other...

• Options
    TheWaddy said:

When you then decided to reraise with like the 4th nuts and could have got away from it?

I mean we went back and i won a £2 game, i got it in turn with nut low so i was freerolling for a scoop... and i got it.... hes still even saying there i was lucky!!!! Thats how you play hi lo my friend, lock one pot up, freeroll for the other...

i did notice you left rather quickly when you won that last game i happy to play more
    just stop crying when you lose a hand

• Options
    TheEdge949TheEdge949 Member Posts: 5,283
    lfccarl said:

TheWaddy said:

i did notice you left rather quickly when you won that last game i happy to play more
    just stop crying when you lose a hand

Although that would fix the drought. :D:D
  • Options
    stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,657
    lfccarl said:

TheWaddy said:

Online deck innit
  • Options
    dragon1964dragon1964 Member Posts: 3,052
    edited August 2022
    I watched you play the last 3 levels of a £2 hu hilo game yesterday. @TheWaddy

You flopped the nut straight holding 23xx on A45 flop. Have a look back.
    You scooped and won the game.
    Judging by the amount of "advice" you were giving to your opponent. I assume he was a very poor player.
    This whole thread started with you continuously say this never ever happens.

It has happened in 100% of games I have watched you play.

Maybe you just "forget"
  • Options
    edited August 2022
    @TheWaddy
    Do you want first to 50/100 over a few weeks

Here my offer
    First to 50 or 100 @1.05 hu
    2table minimum
    And no chatting when we are playing
    Must play 25 games in a week let me no if you are up for it
  • Options