You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Heads up Omaha Hi Lo standard result

Comments

• Options
    Kinda6677Kinda6677 Member Posts: 275
    You just bring up the unemployment thing because you havent anything else on me
  • Options
    TheWaddyTheWaddy Member Posts: 1,592
    Ive mentioned something they have all posted, i have not accused anyone. I have not felt the need to find the games they are playing in and taunt them about their problems. Its not who i am, nor would i find any enjoyment from it.

Do i need anything else on you, to know what you are!?

Ive broke my promise of not addressing you, im going have to improve.

• Options
    Kinda6677Kinda6677 Member Posts: 275
    You've not taunted anyone for their problems? Are you having a laugh, just look at the posts on this forum. Or do you have selective memory
  • Options
    edited August 2022
    I dont think the fact someone is Welsh, is something we have to be sensitive towards :D
  • Options
    PKRParPKRPar Member Posts: 2,233
    this is confirmed the shittest thread on the forum.
  • Options
    MISTY4MEMISTY4ME Member Posts: 6,168
    PKRPar said:

........ yet we can't help ourselves contributing to it :D:D:D
  • Options
    PKRPar said:

That would have to be an extremely close run thing, given absolutely every post is complete drivel, along with the mindless replies of the super seven or so!
  • Options
    TheEdge949TheEdge949 Member Posts: 5,194
    If you build it they will come.
  • Options
    Yes, even the diary of nothingness, they still came.... :p
  • Options
    PKRPar said:

@PKRPar

Personally i think a self indulgent Twitch stream, inviting others to watch them play, has got to be the shittest thread, surely!? And players actually tuned in and replied to that too! No lives, has to be the only answer to that one.
  • Options
    TVSpiceTVSpice Member Posts: 1,242
    edited September 2022
    TheWaddy said:

PKRPar said:

@PKRPar

Personally i think a self indulgent Twitch stream, inviting others to watch them play, has got to be the shittest thread, surely!? And players actually tuned in and replied to that too! No lives, has to be the only answer to that one.
    But think of the money @PKRPar is making on his Twitch stream from the hoards of subscribers who enjoy his stream along with others who actually try to contribute positively to Sky and other poker sites.
  • Options
    TheWaddy said:

PKRPar said:

@PKRPar

Personally I think a self indulgent forum post, inviting others to debate but refusing to accept that the OP is flawed and yammering on for 17 pages has got to be the shittest thread surely.
  • Options
    PKRParPKRPar Member Posts: 2,233
    TheWaddy said:

PKRPar said:

@PKRPar

Fair point, well made.
  • Options

TheWaddy said:

PKRPar said:

@PKRPar

Personally I think a self indulgent forum post, inviting others to debate but refusing to accept that the OP is flawed and yammering on for 17 pages has got to be the shittest thread surely.
    Nah, its abut poker so it cant be the very worst of the worst.... i think a diary telling people about their caravan and their angry exchanges with poor young girls just trying to do their job, etc was probably the most bizarre thing i have seen on a poker forum.

People with 9000 posts all replied too, they love all this shite!
  • Options
    Read the title of the diary you blithering idiot, it's not just about poker.

FFS I assume the family braincell is on loan somewhere else today.
  • Options
    Errr thats my point exactly... its not about poker at all.... on a poker site... with a forum that has many categories, non of which is caravan ownership or anger issues....
  • Options
    Thats cool, its just that a poker based thread was claimed to be the shittest ever by people who post 'come and watch me playing on a computer' and one that posts 'i verbally destroyed a girl today'...

I felt i should stand up for myself!
  • Options
    TheWaddy said:

Thats cool, its just that a poker based thread was claimed to be the shittest ever by people who post 'come and watch me playing on a computer' and one that posts 'i verbally destroyed a girl today'...

I felt i should stand up for myself!

Ha ha ha. OMFG if it wasn't so pathetic it would be funny. Once again you try and insult people whilst trying to come across as not trying to insult.

If nobody was interested in watching twitch streams then they wouldn't bother, so what really bothers you is that people do watch but because it's something that doesn't float your boat you feel obligated to trash talk those who enjoy that kind of thing.

Oh and as for verbally destroying a girl today the lady in question is a hard nosed 50 year old Sales Manager who is more than capable of holding her own in a frank exchange of views, in fact you'd probably accuse her of being a tea club member, because she'd totally assassinate you in a debate.

If you don't think I should post what I post in my diary then don't fkn read it, nobody is forcing you, although it would appear that you don't actually read it at all, rather you skip through looking for ammunition to have a pop at me.

That's great because I'm all for anything that increases the forum traffic even preposterous accusations about the rigging of RNGs and other associated cr4p so what next for me in the great waddy b1tchfest.

Tell you what you haven't had a pop about my beliefs in a while so in the next post I'll put something for you to really get steamed up about, just for you. See how caring and sharing I am, that's my sunny personality and Christian values coming to the fore.

Funny how you always feel like you have to stand up for or defend yourself. Perhaps you are the problem.

• Options
    An interesting take, but i believe you stumbled in after a gap and as always, started it up again..... what can u do.....