You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

World Cup,Football & Other Bets.

Comments

• Options
    lucy4lucy4 Member Posts: 7,036
    Had a free £2 bet to use on the Chelsea game.

• Options
    dragon1964dragon1964 Member Posts: 3,051
    Even new manager bounce can't help Everton tomorrow.

*Praying that the reverse bokking thing works.
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,473

@dragon1964

Saw this, & thought fondly of you.

• Options

I've got a feeling you're gonna get something out of the game,when I saw that Arsenal was the new managers first game I checked the prices out I thought 8/1 was good value given that you're at home,new manager bounce,players wanting to prove something to manager & the fans getting behind the team. I can also see it being a feisty match with plenty of cards and even a red or two. Will be doing a cards bet when teams are known tomorrow.

• Options
    Having a little go on the Sky Super Boost.

• Options
    Waiting for the teams before looking at the Cards market but you know how Dyche is going to set his team up by his training ground methods.

Earlier this week, relegation-threatened Everton announced the appointment of Sean Dyche as their new manager. In his first interview, he declared: “My staff and I are ready and eager to help get this great club back on track.” His arrival could be the boost the players need as they face the daunting prospect of welcoming league leaders Arsenal.

Dyche, known for being something of an authoritarian leader, is already stamping his mark with strict changes at the club. One of the more notable is ordering all of his squad to wear shin pads with match socks or trousers for training sessions at Finch Farm. This would suggest there’s going to be a more physical edge to this Everton side, something that could cause Mikel Arteta’s polished men problems.

If Everton are going to play a more physical game I can see some Arsenal player falling in to the trap and responding so the 50/1 on each team having a player sent off seems worth risking a £1.

• Options
    Tikay10 said:

@dragon1964

Saw this, & thought fondly of you.

Love it.
    They could have used this but not that well known, I suppose.
    Flag of St. David

• Options
    @lucy4
    Looking at the Everton team.
    Doucoure starting after being sub for most of the season. Probably wants to show he belongs in a Dyche team. Maybe worth a punt on being booked at 5/2. Onana regularly gets booked anyway but 6/4 on skybet is not really tempting.

That sky super boost at 3/1 looks very tempting.

Just had a small bet on this, too.
    Nketiah & Saka to score and Mykolenko & Partey to be carded @80/1

Good luck
  • Options
    Had to pop out and just got back in time to put bets on didn't have time to do any proper research so just went with the info @dragon1964 posted and the 50/1 shot.

• Options
    @lucy4
    Looking at the team
    lucy4 said:

I've got a feeling you're gonna get something out of the game,when I saw that Arsenal was the new managers first game I checked the prices out I thought 8/1 was good value given that you're at home,new manager bounce,players wanting to prove something to manager & the fans getting behind the team. I can also see it being a feisty match with plenty of cards and even a red or two. Will be doing a cards bet when teams are known tomorrow.

Absolutely delighted that you won this bet.
    WP
  • Options
    Well that didn't go to plan for Arsenal but on the upside I managed to bank a few pounds.

• Options
    A quick pin stickers acca before the games start.

• Options
    The pin stickers bet needed 6 more goals to come in one day Rodney one day :D A couple of boosted bets for the Spurs v City game. I don't say it often but Come On You Spurs :D

• Options
    Had a free £2 bet builder to use on this game.

• Options
    Has Haaland's bubble burst not 1 shot in the entire match but on the plus side after yesterday's Arsenal result I've never been more happy to lose a few bets.

• Options
    A little dabble on a Sky Enhanced Treble tonight.

• Options
    It's a double dabble tonight as also had a go on this enhanced bet.

• Options
    One bet won one bet lost but a profit was made thanks to some extremely late goals though they are the best ways to win a bet unless it's against your bet then it's the worst way but swings and roundabouts.

• Options
    Another attempt to double my money tonight, I've learnt my lesson from previous cup bets to do the winner of the tie and not the 90 minutes result.

• Options
    1 minute, 1 **** minute are you sure :/