You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Anyone for quads... how bout 3 in one HU game...

Comments

• Options
    Angela124Angela124 Member Posts: 71
    edited May 2023
    blockquote class="Quote" rel="Jac35">What do you expect you moron?
    It’s a bank holiday!

This is exactly the kind of comment that should infringe on chat privilege

• Options
    Jac35Jac35 Member Posts: 6,477
    Angela124 said:

It’s a bank holiday!

😀
  • Options
    MISTY4MEMISTY4ME Member Posts: 6,164
    Obviously you've missed us ........been anywhere nice on your 9-day break LISA ?  B)
  • Options
    TheWaddyTheWaddy Member Posts: 1,592
    Angela124 said:

It’s a bank holiday!

Posting a hand, where you have 'copy' on the hand history and a forum where you can 'paste' it? Its a fact that i have never seen a giveaway like this succeed, if you want to chat ban me for stating a fact and posting something that is 100% concrete as a screenshot, thats fine by me.

I mean thats what this is all about isnt it, stopping me posting actual hands!

I have seen 8 Quads today btw 6 for me, 2 for opponents(theres been others i suspect they had quads), pity i wasnt still posting... again its just fact but i know you guys get uncomfortable with actual hands to see in black and white, rather than rash statements that others do.

You cant argue against actual screenshots, its a tough one for people who aggresively defend it as normal hands to see in such a short space of time.

• Options
    Jac35 said:

What do you expect you moron?
    It’s a bank holiday!

The moderator says i have to tone down 'trolling' and 'negative comments towards people'.... its quite laughable the kangaroo court.... :D
  • Options
    TheWaddy said:

Angela124 said:

It’s a bank holiday!

Posting a hand, where you have 'copy' on the hand history and a forum where you can 'paste' it? Its a fact that i have never seen a giveaway like this succeed, if you want to chat ban me for stating a fact and posting something that is 100% concrete as a screenshot, thats fine by me.

I have seen 8 Quads today btw 6 for me, 2 for opponents(theres been others i suspect they had quads), pity i wasnt still posting... again its just fact but i know you guys get uncomfortable with actual hands to see in black and white, rather than rash statements that others do.

You cant argue against actual screenshots, its a tough one for people who aggresively defend it as normal hands to see in such a short space of time.

I was on about the personal insult made by Jac calling you a Moron.
  • Options
    edited May 2023
    What are you smoking Lisa?

I'm pretty sure @Angela124 was talking about Grumpy @Jac35 having his chat privilege looked at for making an 'observation' about you ........

But as usual, you think 'It's all about you' and trying to get yourself banned :D
  • Options
    Angela124 said:

TheWaddy said:

Angela124 said:

It’s a bank holiday!

I was on about the personal insult made by Jac calling you a Moron.

I do realise this, i just selected the wrong one to quote. Its good at least one person recognises the inconsistency on this forum <3
  • Options
    Kinda6677 said:

Just stating a fact, as you love facts, and by the way rainman counted cards. You cant be a card counter in poker dumb fck

quite funny how i was pulled up, i never resort to this....
  • Options
    I am not saying i agree with the Waddys arguments but weighing in with personal insults and trolling as misty and Jac have just shown in my opinion deserve to be chat banned or warned more than the waddys posts! Like them or not (why comment) just ignore them if the answer is the latter yet as ive seen time and time again on here a pack mentality of trying to ridicule. It would not be tolerated in a playground it would amount to bullying same in the case of the work place, so I don't see how it should be acceptable here. You dont like his posts don't reply or at least put up a proper sensible answer and if its not heeded ignore it knowing you tried your best
  • Options
    goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,501
    Jac35 has a grey haired legend looking out for him..... you only got me. Hic!
  • Options
    edited May 2023
    LISA T'WADDLE posts on here almost as much as @HAYSIE but saying the same thing every time. At least Tony usually says something different, (except for BREXIT).

All the people who post on this thread, and all the threads he has started, disagree with what he says, but he just carries on posting....... so we carry on disagreeing :)
  • Options
    p.s.

We know he L <3 VES it really ;):)
  • Options
    Why carry on disagreeing? Why not just not read his posts that would surely be more effective. Do you not you see what's wrong with that mentality? "All the people who post on his thread disagree with what he says, but he just carries on posting....... so we carry on disagreeing. I disagree with almost all iv'e read from vespa's posts but i dont feel the need to hang around in his posts chipping in with ridicule I just dont read them. I f someone in maths class cant get his head around 2 plus 2 = 4 no matter what the rest of the class tell him, do you think its right everyone should then gang up on him and ridicule him and throw personal insults
  • Options
    Jac35Jac35 Member Posts: 6,477
    Angela124 said:

Why carry on disagreeing? Why not just not read his posts that would surely be more effective. Do you not you see what's wrong with that mentality? "All the people who post on his thread disagree with what he says, but he just carries on posting....... so we carry on disagreeing. I disagree with almost all iv'e read from vespa's posts but i dont feel the need to hang around in his posts chipping in with ridicule I just dont read them. I f someone in maths class cant get his head around 2 plus 2 = 4 no matter what the rest of the class tell him, do you think its right everyone should then gang up on him and ridicule him and throw personal insults

Hi Angela

You’re right of course.
    My comment was just tongue in cheek regarding Waddys prior concerns about the use of Bank Holiday decks.
    I’m pretty sure it should not merit a chat ban but that’s for others to decide i guess 😊
  • Options
    P.s You are all probably lovely people all i'm saying is in this day and age we dont know how the other person is affected by what we see as harmless comments. Cyber bullying is done by a lot of people not realising they are doing it. One off comments are fine but when its constant and comes from the many against the sole individual it can become harmful
  • Options
    mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,362
    edited May 2023
    @Angela124
    Problem gamblers will get their accounts suspended and waddys accusations are a red flag.

I suspect he's been advised to tone down to protect himself and his freedom to play on the site.

Waddys is thick skinned, he expects to be trolled, why else would he post?

It's not like his coming from a different angle to try and prove his case, he's just picked up where he left off
  • Options
    Angela124 said:

I thank you for your sort of support on this :D
  • Options
    goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,501
    I'm not that great at counseling suicide candidates other than telling them to shut the flook up ......... as I can't take my own advice. Waddy is not all Innocent here regard keeping on.
  • Options
    The moderator has lost sight of what is being said for his main core of forum contributors... if you agree with the sites ways, your good for saying whatever you like! (re; above insults)

At the tables, there is a alot who agree with me.... they dont tend to comment in the forum for fear of being hounded and highlighted as some kind of problem gambler, that is the route the tea club go down in their attempts to silence you.

Why on earth would you get aggressive in your thoughts that what you are seeing is totally random?? You can understand frustration in if you dont, but its really odd that the aggression would come from the supporters, makes no sense.....
This discussion has been closed.