You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Anyone for quads... how bout 3 in one HU game...

167891012»

Comments

• Options
    Angela124Angela124 Member Posts: 71
    Its not just thewaddy and this post, Ive come across this on lots of posts on the forum. Where people appear or could be seen to appear to gang up on someone if they don't agree or like their posts and post personal insults. Wether or not he expects to be trolled does not make it right, over time this kind of thing can seriously damage peoples mental health. Thewaddy seems to be of strong mind but none of us know for sure it doesnt affect him/her when they log off. I only use this post as an example but there are literally hundreds like this on the forum. I just dont see how 10 people against 1 is fair or healthy
  • Options
    As I say i'm sure you are all wonderful people I just wanted to make people aware of how it can come across on this forum especially in this age of mental health and social media. We never know the other persons mind and when exposed to it over a prolonged period it can bring the strongest minded of us to our knees
  • Options
    green_beergreen_beer Member Posts: 1,744

...angela you are too sensible to be a gambler :)

• Options
    I shall close with my original point... Some of the people who are calling for thewaddy to be chat banned or lose his chat privilege should also lose theirs as from what i can see some of their comments are on a par or even worse than what thewaddy is posting. It cant be one rule for one and not the rest. If the moderator went over this post as an example he would find plenty of people to ban going by the standard we are holding thewaddy too who in my opinion does not desreve to be punished
  • Options
    goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,501
    What advice would you give Waddy to help him not get banned you seem concerned for him. I have tried so have others not ganging up on him pointing out reality if he continues ......
  • Options
    HAYSIEHAYSIE Member Posts: 32,115
    MISTY4ME said:

LISA T'WADDLE posts on here almost as much as @HAYSIE but saying the same thing every time. At least Tony usually says something different, (except for BREXIT).

All the people who post on this thread, and all the threads he has started, disagree with what he says, but he just carries on posting....... so we carry on disagreeing :)

I disagree with lots of them myself.
  • Options
    I dont believe he deserves to be banned thats my point and if he is then there should be a list of names also banned in the name of fairness
  • Options
    green_beergreen_beer Member Posts: 1,744
    HAYSIE said:

MISTY4ME said:

LISA T'WADDLE posts on here almost as much as @HAYSIE but saying the same thing every time. At least Tony usually says something different, (except for BREXIT).

All the people who post on this thread, and all the threads he has started, disagree with what he says, but he just carries on posting....... so we carry on disagreeing :)

I disagree with lots of them myself.
    a wise lady once told me, you only have to worry when you are disagreeing with yourself
  • Options
    TheWaddyTheWaddy Member Posts: 1,592
    edited May 2023
    mumsie said:

@Angela124
    Problem gamblers will get their accounts suspended and waddys accusations are a red flag.

I suspect he's been advised to tone down to protect himself and his freedom to play on the site.

Waddys is thick skinned, he expects to be trolled, why else would he post?

It's not like his coming from a different angle to try and prove his case, he's just picked up where he left off

The moderator has warned ME about trolling... the fact that one of the tea club is admitting that trolling is happening towards me and that ishould expect it, proves to an extent that the Moderator is being extremely one sided and is just protecting those who are part of the clique.

There is no open forum here.

• Options
    Best bit of advice I ever got and I still have to refer too it 20 years later from time to time is......When everyone around you are a$$holes its usually you that's the a$$hole. Never has a bit of advice been more helpfull or correct in my case :smiley:
  • Options
    mumsie said:

@Angela124
    Problem gamblers will get their accounts suspended and waddys accusations are a red flag.

And theres that 'problem gambler' attempt again, we know sooo well.... you cant play a £1 game for fun knowing its not entirely random, but you can lose £100 on slots knowing its not..... You can also play 'all in first hand' garbage for whatever stake you like... now that not showing signs of problem gambling is it????
  • Options
    goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,501
    Angela124

Thewaddy is not some delicate flower that needs protecting, he dishes it out.

Just rail him and you will see.......
  • Options
    That is a disappointing comment, given i spoke to you earlier whilst you were in my game. The same with DoubleMe and others on here from time to time on my tables, i have had completely normal conversations with, despite them giving me a hard time on here.

The only thing i say on tables is 'they keep helping you out' or 'you cant give it away, its banned' type of thing to my opponents. Its acceptable trash talk, all poker related.

It is nothing like the 'moron', 'dumb fk' things that are said here. Its incredibly shortsighted by the moderator at times, as i say if your in the clique anything is acceptable it seems.

I applaud Angela for despite not agreeing with me, being able to recognise what is right and what is wrong when it comes to this forum.
  • Options
    MISTY4MEMISTY4ME Member Posts: 6,164
    edited May 2023
    Angela124 said:

I dont believe he deserves to be banned thats my point and if he is then there should be a list of names also banned in the name of fairness

None of us 'Tea Club' posters have ever asked for Lisa to be banned......

We just continue to comment on his thoughts on scenarios that he constantly posts, that we know happen in everyday Poker.

If you allow hands that you play, to get to the River, then when you're PLOpping.... you are bound to see more Quads etc.

If you have the mentality that you're a superior player, and should Win every hand at Poker, then you're going to be disappointed ...... but Lisa thinks he should win every hand, or every game he plays, and when he doesn't , ridicules people for how they play.

In my opinion, if you pay your money ..... you can play however you wish. So Lisa shouldn't deride people who beat him, just 'coz of the way they play......... especially when some of them have a far better record than he has
  • Options
    edited May 2023
    TheWaddy said:

That is a disappointing comment, given i spoke to you earlier whilst you were in my game. The same with DoubleMe and others on here from time to time on my tables, i have had completely normal conversations with, despite them giving me a hard time on here.

The only thing i say on tables is 'they keep helping you out' or 'you cant give it away, its banned' type of thing to my opponents. Its acceptable trash talk, all poker related.

It is nothing like the 'moron', 'dumb fk' things that are said here. Its incredibly shortsighted by the moderator at times, as i say if your in the clique anything is acceptable it seems.

I applaud Angela for despite not agreeing with me, being able to recognise what is right and what is wrong when it comes to this forum.

Have you yet recognised that it is wrong to suggest that SKYPOKER is in any way wrong with how they operate their site ? :*
  • Options
    edited May 2023
    Angela124 said:

Best bit of advice I ever got and I still have to refer too it 20 years later from time to time is.....

.When everyone around you are a$$holes its usually you that's the a$$hole.

Never has a bit of advice been more helpfull or correct in my case :smiley:
    At least you recognise the truth :)
  • Options
    edited May 2023
    Misty4 me said;

If you have the mentality that you're a superior player, and should Win every hand at Poker, then you're going to be disappointed ...... but Lisa thinks he should win every hand, or every game he plays, and when he doesn't , ridicules people for how they play.

In my opinion, if you pay your money ..... you can play however you wish. So Lisa shouldn't deride people who beat him, just 'coz of the way they play......... especially when some of them have a far better record than he has

Or as this post headline suggests, just posts his own hands getting quads without any reference to other players or to losing whatsoever......

But hey you focus on the parts you choose, your a protected tea club member who can be as biased as humanly possible without repercussions!

• Options
    No-one has 'a far better record than me', results-wise, especially at tea club level.
This discussion has been closed.