You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Giveaway attempt blocked

Comments

• Options
    Jac35Jac35 Member Posts: 6,477
    Dammn
    Lost heads up in the 3 rebuy with AJ to 85
    Conclusive proof that online is rigged to the big stack

I may have run amazingly to get down to the last 2 but let’s disregard that bit :)
  • Options
    DrudkhDrudkh Member Posts: 113
    My god you're an insufferable **** aren't you. Nobody cares that you lost to a 4 outer lad.
  • Options
    NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,168
    edited May 2023
    Isn't this just a continuation of the thread that was closed?

• Options
    goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,507
    He was asked to see the danger .....

He was protesting the Cliff's were not White enough.
  • Options
    The tea party members are made up of players that play Poker on here and participate in Forum discussions - if your argument holds water they make a Cuppa and celebrate.
  • Options
    MISTY4MEMISTY4ME Member Posts: 6,168
    TheWaddy said:

I need to play players who dont put their money in with just a hope and a prayer, to improve my results? A comment like that can only be seen as supporting the fact online poker odds are a different animal.....

You are reading things differently to what I said ....but that's what you do .......twist things to try and support your argument :*

I never said anything about how to improve your results
  • Options
    TheWaddyTheWaddy Member Posts: 1,592
    Ive enjoyed how every post since has managed to swerve the 888 example, the one that can not be explained.....
  • Options
    Brags, Beats and Variance
    Want to show off to other players or had a beat? Brags, Beats and Variance is for you!
  • Options
    I agree that the tea club technique of filling the page with as many inane quotes as possible, is the best way to deal with something that ultimately, is not something that can be tackled with 'a clever answer'........
  • Options
    https://youtu.be/OPD_m2laITc

Quite ironic that your Forum Avatar is an Ape ;):D
  • Options
    edited May 2023
    https://youtu.be/xXnBk1O9l94

Think they're BANNED now :)
  • Options
    What do you expect to achieve by keeping on it's not random ..see 888
    What do you suggest should happen to make Sky R.N.G. more random for you.....
    I say for you, because you're the only one complaining...the majority are happy with the randomness ....... tea two sugars ta!
  • Options
    Jac35Jac35 Member Posts: 6,477
    goldon said:

What do you expect to achieve by keeping on it's not random ..see 888
    What do you suggest should happen to make Sky R.N.G. more random for you.....
    I say for you, because you're the only one complaining...the majority are happy with the randomness ....... tea two sugars ta!

How do you make a random number generator more random?
  • Options
    Is what happened on 888 random? Or maybe just make it random there, would that be the answer to your question?
  • Options
    Clearly, a standard result of 3 of a kind or better that many times on the run is not the work of something that is generating random results....
  • Options
    edited May 2023
    When your opponent wins the game you tell them " They didn't play it correctly " lol
  • Options
    GlenelgGlenelg Member Posts: 6,550
  • Options
    perhaps keep trying to hide up the question of 888 pokers magical 3 of a kind or better which happens automatically in a certain situation by putting monkey videos up.
  • Options
    Bean81Bean81 Member Posts: 513
  • Options
    TheEdge949TheEdge949 Member Posts: 5,186
    TheWaddy said:

I agree that the tea club technique of filling the page with as many inane quotes as possible, is the best way to deal with something that ultimately, is not something that can be tackled with 'a clever answer'........

Can it be tackled with a F.B.H. If so I volunteer.