You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

thread at how of speak in an english

124»

Comments

• Options
    oynutteroynutter Member Posts: 4,772
    edited March 2010
                       ENGLISH OF A ADVISE NOT FOR A BAN TO GET

1. Say not of a rude thing that do a man

2.say not of the parts that have a woman

3. say a not that you covet the ox at your neighbour

4. do not a say of the thing with a sheep at the wales

5. do not a say of that is done at behind you

6. do not a say of what make that noise at the toilet

7. say a not of an ace and a jack is not being a nuts

8. do not a say of against a foriegner ( but ok is a french one)

9. say not a bad of technical a team

10. say not a word of 56p that cannot do a find of

follow all you this rules that still can you be of its forum here
  • Options
    RememberMeRememberMe Member Posts: 12
    edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: thread at how of speak in an english:
    10. say not a word of 56p that cannot do a find of  follow all you this rules that still can you be of its forum here
    Posted by oynutter
    LMAO
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    hi remember of me, the L AND THE M that of do you speak, is a good, and fine it is for the forum here.

But the AO is a naughty, and bad is it for you if do you laugh off this part of you, and difficult would it be at keeping you clean at the toilet if this part of you is missing. please do a consider at laughing off a different part of you at a future
  • Options
    edited March 2010
                    A LEARN AT AN WOMAN ENGLISH ESPECIALLY OF A LML

1. a woman can have a dog that fights a cat

2. a fighting woman can have a dog and a cat

3. a dogging woman can have a catfight

4. a cat can fight a womans dog

5. catwoman can fight a dog

6. a fighting dog cannot woman a cat

OK!!!!
  • Options
    edited March 2010
            PHRASE OF A ENGLISH SENSE MAKE

Flop me flappery doo dahs the flupper floppin flepped it all over the place
  • Options
    DazlerDazler Member Posts: 3,970
    edited March 2010
    siht si woh uoy keeps hsilgne eht thgir yaw ni eht rorrim ):
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    an learn at an english is need much to you dazler, I am think that read this thread at how of speak again is a good to you. Hard on you it is that come you from this strange land, but a learn is an easy when you have done a do at this, good hope of this a help at you---oy a nutter
  • Options
    scrumdownscrumdown Member Posts: 1,609
    edited March 2010
    all double dutch to me m8
  • Options
    emilyeggemilyegg Member Posts: 3,408
    edited March 2010
    Mr Nutter....I continuing to better speakings of the language since your helps continued. Our livings have been turning round since this threads beginings.

We all have spanky new Shell Suits, I have been off the scratchings for many days, but one small mistakes was made when the childrens buying me a "Win Ten-Grand a Year For Life" scratching which pricings £2.

My friendly take me for good Horsings in some few days and I winned 67.45 English pounds for these Horsings at "Coral". I was confuse to starting at this and thinks that when Horse throw riding man through the sky that I win. When I shouting "Yeehah" my friendly tell me to be hush before I getting stroked???

After learnings that horse has to climb over hedges my bettings were better.

These moneys have allowed me to do the poking that you suggest me Nutter. And my poking is now not rubbish.

Talk soon again
  • Options
    emilyeggemilyegg Member Posts: 3,408
    edited April 2010
    Hello to you once more time Mr Nutter.

Have been a relax holiday in Mablethorpe with the family. The Childrens love it, but my sadness at being leg pulled for the Home and Away filmings was annoy. All that was for beach was some Cat-Poo and a Donkey who looking sadness. Strange man holding donkey ask if I would like riding for 2 English Pounds. Very Odd.

I look forward to doing more pokings now, but still being disbelief that you have not been prized for your threadings yet.

Very Much Thank You.

emilyegg.
  • Options
    BANDICOOTBANDICOOT Member Posts: 675
    edited April 2010
    Afternoon all - how be 'em alright you? Now that's proper english speak that be
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    Hi to there emily a egg, a think that I did said this thread was a die, but glad is it I am that someone still would like a more learn at an english.

Nice and good it is that you have the relax time of an holiday, but not to do a worry at these english pullers at your leg, these englishers are a think that pulling at a leg is a much of fun, this why is that german peoples do think of they mad as a bonker. Hard it is to do an understand of this leg pullers, but them english do a big like of this, so a people that live there must do a pretend at thinking a fun of it. If not a big like of this, then to holiday at germany next would be a more relax of you.

Also emily a egg, not yet are you ready yet to do a learn at what do them english at that donkey, must we see if really you do want a stay here, then to do a learn at this and more things of a shock and horror.

speak at you soon again emily a egg, try to keep in your relax for a longer bit--- oy a nutter
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    Hi at you Bandi a coot, and after it is noon at you two, your learn is done a improve you read at this thread--nice is it to do a see of this, you a do gooder of teaching
  • Options
    DazlerDazler Member Posts: 3,970
    edited April 2010
    siht si woh uoy keeps hsilgne eht thgir yaw ni eht rorrim ):
    Posted by Dazler
    not wooked it owt net cuum on
  • Options
    BANDICOOTBANDICOOT Member Posts: 675
    edited April 2010
    Knowledge this thread does learn me the proper english to speak. The masters -the nutter that is called oy and the egg that is emily. Thanks a plenty to yous i give
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    Knowledge this thread does learn me the proper english to speak. The masters -the nutter that is called oy and the egg that is emily. Thanks a plenty to yous i give
    Posted by BANDICOOT
    Hi is it at you bandi a coot,  much is the thank at you for this wreck ignition, and I and emily a egg are great full of englishness. Only at this England can even a pigeon be teached to have speaking, not such a thing is there pigeon french or germans, because this language of an English is easy learn. So it is I say at you Bandi a coot,  if a pigeon can do a speak of an English, then it is that a clever coot can do this learn, and then have a much fun and a chat at all birds in a pub and at other places in where they go. Good is the luck I send at you for this easy learn, and not hard on you should have when you chat at these birds
  • Options
    Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited April 2010
    thread this whole me of reminds....

• Options
    NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,171
    edited April 2010
    thread this whole me of reminds....
    Posted by Sky_Rich
    Remind you of Tikay it does?

• Options
    edited April 2010
    Not is it a nice that you do this remind, foriegn peoples not all is from another planet, and much of these aliens come on this planet, and the want they do of learning an english is that you can do an understand at them, and not a think of them coming on a mars or in a milky way.

please do a say of sorries at these peoples that want only to come on your strange region and do a grind in your culture