You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Can he give away the lot completely for free? Errr no....

Comments

• Options
    TheWaddyTheWaddy Member Posts: 1,592
    edited July 2023
    Next time someone says 'im 99.9% certain that...'

My answer is going to be 'so your pretty uncertain then'..... i play online poker....
  • Options
    HENDRIK62HENDRIK62 Member Posts: 3,162
    yawn
  • Options
    edited July 2023
    Just bumped into Maxally in the £1k freeroll. Was just chatting to others who were laughing at the outcomes with me. I was very nice to him and called him a 'poker god' and others should beware.

Maxally puts up that i am a 'pain in the ****' and i talk BS. I said we would see many, many outcomes against the odds and also enhanced hands, as we always, always do in the freeroll. He says im 'FOS', which i can guess to what that means.

So hes at the table and we see someone call an all in with 6 4.... the flop came 6 4.... then Maxally pushed all in with A4 and got called by A9/A8 ish hand... flop came ace.... turn was 4.....

Then he calls a push from the chip leader of whole tourn with 9 10 suit.... no help flop, no help turn.... river 10.

I then pick up AQ in the small blind which is all folded to me..... i all in and run into AA... and im out.

He gives it the big shot 'bye bye'... I mean GL to you Max, but at least surely you can acknowledge my amazing psychic abilities!

I can see now why the successful players and the followers like it the way it is... Ace rag and 9 10 push and he went from 1400 to 5800.

Hooray!
  • Options
    bbMikebbMike Member Posts: 3,702
    How did AQ not beat AA I don’t understand
  • Options
    Kinda6677Kinda6677 Member Posts: 279
    It's a freeroll tournament, no risk, more rewards, but you cant get it into your thick skull.
  • Options
    bbMike said:

How did AQ not beat AA I don’t understand

Its beyond me... i think it was too strong a hand... needed ace rag like Max there....
  • Options
    MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,532
    TheWaddy said:

Just bumped into Maxally in the £1k freeroll. Was just chatting to others who were laughing at the outcomes with me. I was very nice to him and called him a 'poker god' and others should beware.

Maxally puts up that i am a 'pain in the ****' and i talk BS. I said we would see many, many outcomes against the odds and also enhanced hands, as we always, always do in the freeroll. He says im 'FOS', which i can guess to what that means.

So hes at the table and we see someone call an all in with 6 4.... the flop came 6 4.... then Maxally pushed all in with A4 and got called by A9/A8 ish hand... flop came ace.... turn was 4.....

Then he calls a push from the chip leader of whole tourn with 9 10 suit.... no help flop, no help turn.... river 10.

I then pick up AQ in the small blind which is all folded to me..... i all in and run into AA... and im out.

He gives it the big shot 'bye bye'... I mean GL to you Max, but at least surely you can acknowledge my amazing psychic abilities!

I can see now why the successful players and the followers like it the way it is... Ace rag and 9 10 push and he went from 1400 to 5800.

Hooray!

HA HA HA. knew you would bring this up in one of your (many) BS threads. It was a freeroll ffs.

Like I said in chat...you are FOS. the end.

Unlike some, I will not feed you. You are a troll. How you are not banned by now, god only knows

• Options
    goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,548
    Not nice Max/ he is one of God's Creatures " Live @ let "
  • Options
    Remember when you were under dog ....Woof
  • Options
    TheEdge949TheEdge949 Member Posts: 5,274
    MAXALLY said:

TheWaddy said:

Hooray!

HA HA HA. knew you would bring this up in one of your (many) BS threads. It was a freeroll ffs.

Unlike some, I will not feed you. You are a troll. How you are not banned by now, god only knows

Capital G for God please Allan, thank you :D
  • Options
    edited July 2023
    MAXALLY said:

TheWaddy said:

Hooray!

It was a freeroll yes... one that you folded everything for an hour, therefore going to 1500... but u werent taking it seriously, i get it....

FOS... but when you did make 2 moves, everything i had put in the chat box that was going to happen..... happened.... 10% chance win after the flop with A4... 12% river with 9 10......

Im not quite sure how you could come back with this, a picture and everything...but you guys are pretty hard faced!
  • Options
    Jac35Jac35 Member Posts: 6,481
    Maxally knows a troll when he sees one
  • Options
    edited July 2023
    Im on the worst run ive ever experienced at Sky Poker. Wow. Just wow. I dont know what you guys see... but im seeing the most ridiculous constant runners ive ever seen in Poker in 20yrs for the last 7 days......

Hi lo is a lot different to hold em and very hard to lose to someone playing badly, as for one its PL(no all in preflop for a while) and once you got the nut low, you cant lose the lot. I play one guy who calls absolutely any made low, even its with 3 8 in his hand, with no high hand.....he will have no low, when i have and play big pots with one pair... i have lost count now of the runners hes hit playing for one pot in the last week.

Absolute auto bink. Literally auto. You could not lose to this guy in the real world, you just couldnt.
  • Options
    Still waiting on another 0.12% to be posted, apparently they happen all the time.
  • Options
    They dont, but absolutely everyone has had several, whereas live players have seen them on youtube but not themselves......
  • Options
    I could post you 4+ quads every single day, but oddly the post got closed down....
  • Options
    and yet here we are
  • Options
    edited July 2023
    I do approach the £1k freeroll with a pump or dump attitude early on and after going out to a 2 3 call to AJ the previous night (he had 4000 chips already in the first level, why try and throw it away?...made a full house the 2 3, yawn), im noticing the true giveaway attempts, im just not seeing lose as per the title of the thread.

So after losing a flip in the first few hands, i only had 730 left, i was on my fone and i was eating tea and had given up... so when dealt this i thought lets try it.... i have neverpushed all in with such a hand when not under any pressure to do so (except huge blinds, no chips, small blind on BB, etc) and have always said i have never seen a giveaway attempt lose... so lets give it a go...

A totally one off occasion. 0.14% to make a full house preflop. In very poor shape versus 10 10. Binksville, Tennessee... what can u say.....
    PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalance
    poshcoleSmall blind10.0010.001970.00
    SAFC1973Big blind20.0030.002810.00
    Your hole cards
    mullikillaFold
    TheWaddyAll-in730.00760.000.00
    bangoFold
    Woogie8688Fold
    poshcoleFold
    SAFC1973Call710.001470.002100.00
    SAFC1973Show
    TheWaddyShow
    Flop
    • K
    Turn
    River
    TheWaddyWinFull House, 3s and 6s1470.001470.00
  • Options
    R.N.L.I. Donations accepted...... be grateful not resentful ... hic!
  • Options
    I lost four games in a row listening to you ... that was one off to appease you.