You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Can he give away the lot completely for free? Errr no....

Comments

• Options
    Bean81Bean81 Member Posts: 515
    It's good of you to post hand histories in a public forum where you describe almost every player as a donk.

In Poker 101, did you miss the class that said you should be charming and gracious to the fish?
  • Options
    goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,512
  • Options
    TheWaddyTheWaddy Member Posts: 1,592
    Did something ive never done before.... turned down playing IrwinTall! Simply had to give in after 4 games and 1 and a half hours of relentless river hitting from the boy/girl.... i counted 42 in the end where the pots where massive or all in.... 30 odd in, we got this, where i said 'well get out of that one'.... which they easily did despite me being 96.46% for the high and it just being 17.56% for their runners to split...

I didnt even split at the 30th attempt.... If it was the wild west, the dealer would not have been getting out of there alive!... would love to see the combined odds this player achieved over the 4 games, but because of the huge amount Bean 81 would say 'you thought you saw it but didnt'....
    PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalance
    TheWaddySmall blind50.0050.002270.00
    IrwinTallBig blind100.00150.00580.00
    Your hole cards
    • K
    • Q
    • Q
    TheWaddyCall50.00200.002220.00
    IrwinTallCheck
    Flop
    • Q
    IrwinTallBet200.00400.00380.00
    TheWaddyRaise800.001200.001420.00
    IrwinTallAll-in380.001580.000.00
    TheWaddyUnmatched bet220.001360.001640.00
    TheWaddyShow
    • K
    • Q
    • Q
    IrwinTallShow
    • Q
    Turn
    • J
    River
    IrwinTallWin highFlush to the Queen1360.001360.00
    No qualifying low hand
  • Options
    Kinda6677Kinda6677 Member Posts: 275
    So your opponent keeps hitting rivers? So that's why you were the big stack. Something in your post doesn't quite add up does it?
  • Options
    bbMikebbMike Member Posts: 3,702
    guy starts the hand with 7bb and flops top two and a backdoor low and flush draw

as you’ve said before to others this is a completely standard hand not a giveaway attempt so the enhanced deck shouldn’t be relevant in this example
  • Options
    Its standard he calls, but hes lost hasnt he in the real world... he went on to win the game with several others... i would say the enhanced deck was probably relevant given the other 41.... what exactly is your reason you back it to this extent? Is it just the sheep thing? Even Christian Mark does this in the forum, but clearly thinks the opposite when he lets his guard down...
  • Options
    edited August 2023
    I haven’t seen the evidence of the 40 in a row or whatever you claim it to be, so obviously can’t comment on that. Can only comment on one very standard hand where someone gets lucky. And that comment is: ‘yeah, people get lucky, so what?’

If I was so determined to prove what I was seeing was categorically true and a mathematical miracle I might put in a few live sessions on stream where I start naming the cards or counting the number of 10% rivers hitting in a row.

Why not try that, then I’d happily back you to the hilt. There is no sheep or tea club there’s just one loon stating facts from falsehoods.
  • Options
    Why don’t you actually set something up that tests the theory, then capture the details, no omissions. I’d definitely be interested in that rather than you posting the occasional hand that is shoehorned into a narrative.
  • Options
    Jac35Jac35 Member Posts: 6,477
    Bbmike is articulate and way too nice to you

You’re lying constantly. You’re boring and you appear to be poor at poker as you seem to struggle to beat £1 games
  • Options
    NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,168
    bbMike said:

Why don’t you actually set something up that tests the theory, then capture the details, no omissions. I’d definitely be interested in that rather than you posting the occasional hand that is shoehorned into a narrative.

... answer will just contain nonsense about capes, tea club, CP-30, Christians.

• Options
    Bean81Bean81 Member Posts: 515
    edited August 2023
    I agree. Quit the lying. It's boring a nobody believes you.
  • Options
    The lying!
    Jac35 said:

Bbmike is articulate and way too nice to you

You’re lying constantly. You’re boring and you appear to be poor at poker as you seem to struggle to beat £1 games

Yes, as we can see in the examples, its just me thats poor at poker...... losing these ridiculously long runs, coupled with a record that STILL essexphil claims, is as good as it can possibly get (i disagree as with hi lo being PL AND a split pot game, the less likely opps can get lucky playing badly)...

Someone spams lies dont they Jac35 and the proof on that one is there for all to see!

• Options
    How about people who are interested in the posts read them.... and those who dont.... dont? For people finding it boring lies, you come back a helluver lot to see more..... :D
  • Options
    Just like you keep complaining about online decks, and you continue to play online
  • Options
    Meow !
  • Options
    Kinda6677 said:

Just like you keep complaining about online decks, and you continue to play online

Think this is around the 10th time you have put this up........
  • Options
    Going to start a thread with hands from ONE single heads up game, lets see the playstation magic.....
  • Options
    Extended play...... cough!

https://youtu.be/QsY066wa08E
  • Options
    Maybe put up or shut up then waddy, you've probably never played live poker have you?
  • Options
    Jac35Jac35 Member Posts: 6,477
    It’s poker

I played a few mtts tonight

I lost with KK twice v a pretty poor player. A mate of mine on the same table had a horrible beat v same player.
    He wasn’t very good but ran well as everyone is entitled to do and came 2nd, Good luck to him. It’s likely he doesn’t win a lot but tonight was his night.
    A little later on in another mtt I had KK in bb and was loving life when i got shoved on until i saw his Aces. I hit my K and made the final table. I was chipleader with 5 left and then ran bad and came 4th.

It’s all standard stuff. It happens.

It’s not enhanced, no one was trying to giveaway their stack.

It’s poker.

Just grow a pair and carry on playing, or don’t. No one cares