You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Monday's Forum Triple Takedown Competition (APRIL 2023 ONWARDS)

Comments

• Options
    MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,532

Ok.....it is defo rigged. No skill & all luck ;)

Prizes therefore awarded as follows:

Monthly

1st @MAXALLY wins any combination of MTTs (£5.50+) up to total value of £22
    2nd @DARK4NIGHT wins any combination of MTTs (£5.50+) up to total value of £11
    3rd @leeahick26 wins a £5.50 MTT entry or entry to the FTT comp

Winners, congratulations, please liaise with @Tikay10 to claim your prizes. However, as with the weekly prizes, Tikay is away until the 14th August. So prizes will have to be deferred until then. All will be honoured though.

A BIG THANKS TO ALL WHO PLAYED THIS WEEK & IN JULY. A new week/month begins Monday 7th August. Hopefully see you all then. Cheers.

• Options
    Shrimpy28Shrimpy28 Member Posts: 142
    Chuck me in this please @MAXALLY
  • Options
    Shrimpy28 said:

No problem. Just play all 3 FTT games on a Monday, and you are automatically included.
  • Options
    Shrimpy28Shrimpy28 Member Posts: 142
    MAXALLY said:

Shrimpy28 said:

No problem. Just play all 3 FTT games on a Monday, and you are automatically included.
    Cheers
  • Options

AUGUST WEEK ONE RESULTS (7/8/23)

• Options

Just to prove there is zero skill in winning this, @18AND5TIME somehow manages to get top spot ;) Well played Ian.

Weekly

1st @18AND5TIME wins a main event entry (£33) of their choice
    2nd @DARK4NIGHT wins entry to the Sunday mini-major (£11) THIS WILL BE DEFFERED TO SUNDAY 20th AUGUST (at the earliest)
    3rd @green_beer wins entry to the FTT competition on MONDAY 21st AUGUST (£6)

Well done all winners. Please note the amended dates, as Tikay is away in Vegas at the moment, but will action ALL prizes on his return.

THANKS TO ALL WHO PLAYED & SEE YOU ALL NEXT WEEK
  • Options
    green_beergreen_beer Member Posts: 1,785
    @MAXALLY
    hi, if im working on that date, can the entry be used another time?
  • Options

@MAXALLY

Absolutely. Just keep an eye on this thread (and stop feeding the W on his!), and when Tikay returns and starts to settle all these, just pop on and ask it to be put 'in the tank' until you wish to use it.
  • Options
    green_beergreen_beer Member Posts: 1,785
    MAXALLY said:

@MAXALLY

Absolutely. Just keep an eye on this thread (and stop feeding the W on his!), and when Tikay returns and starts to settle all these, just pop on and ask it to be put 'in the tank' until you wish to use it.
    thanks man!

sorry couldny resist :)
  • Options
    18AND5TIME18AND5TIME Member Posts: 479
    MAXALLY said:

Just to prove there is zero skill in winning this, @18AND5TIME somehow manages to get top spot ;) Well played Ian.

Weekly

2nd @DARK4NIGHT wins entry to the Sunday mini-major (£11) THIS WILL BE DEFFERED TO SUNDAY 20th AUGUST (at the earliest)

Well done all winners. Please note the amended dates, as Tikay is away in Vegas at the moment, but will action ALL prizes on his return.

Luckbox FTW as always, Cheers Maxxy.
  • Options
    HitTheBidHitTheBid Member Posts: 10
    Hi all, can i jump in this evenings triple threat please? From now on are you auto in if you play all 3?

Cheers
  • Options
    HitTheBid said:

Hi all, can i jump in this evenings triple threat please? From now on are you auto in if you play all 3?

Cheers

Yes, and yes. Good Luck.
  • Options

WEEK TWO RESULTS (14th/8/23)

• Options
    edited August 2023
    All the FTT individual winners this week didn't play all 3 games, so perhaps missed out on a possible extra prize @SHINdig321 @katty43 @mullikilla . Maybe join in next week? no extra charge if you do play all 3 FTT games ;)

Onto the weekly prizes. Well done...

1st @-Stuey- wins a main event entry (£33) of their choice
    2nd @bettingben wins entry to the Sunday mini-major (£11) SUNDAY 20th AUGUST
    3rd @thisltedu wins entry to the FTT competition on MONDAY 21st AUGUST (£6)

PLEASE CAN ALL WINNERS liaise with @Tikay10 to claim your prizes or amend the given dates above.

• Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 161,220

Hi guys,

I'm back from Vegas now but still don't have the back office access I need to process the Free Entries. I was issued with a new laptop the day before I headed to Vegas , which has caused some complications.

I've booked to go up to Head Office tomorrow (Wednesday 16th August) to try to get it sorted, after which, hopefully, I'll get my access restored & I'll get caught up on processing the Free Entries.
  • Options
    Tikay10 said:

Hi guys,

I'm back from Vegas now but still don't have the back office access I need to process the Free Entries. I was issued with a new laptop the day before I headed to Vegas , which has caused some complications.

I've booked to go up to Head Office tomorrow (Wednesday 16th August) to try to get it sorted, after which, hopefully, I'll get my access restored & I'll get caught up on processing the Free Entries.

Ok, cheers for keeping us informed. Hopefully, everything gets sorted tomorrow. You will need a large notepad and pencil to collate all the tokens due in this thread. Unless ofc, they are just calling you in to get the laptop back and issue you with a UB40 form ;)
  • Options
    MAXALLY said:

Tikay10 said:

Hi guys,

Ok, cheers for keeping us informed. Hopefully, everything gets sorted tomorrow. You will need a large notepad and pencil to collate all the tokens due in this thread. Unless ofc, they are just calling you in to get the laptop back and issue you with a UB40 form ;)

Definitely a possibility...

• Options

@MAXALLY

Hi Alan,

A difficult day up in Leeds yesterday trying to get my access issues resolved, I'm still "locked out" but am hoping to make some progress this morning.

However, James has offered to help with processing the Free Entries, so we can get started on them now.

I need to sort some urgent stuff first, but later today I'll update you further, including the outstanding Mini Major entries which, all being well, we'll be able to process for this coming Sunday, 20th August.
  • Options
    DARK4NIGHTDARK4NIGHT Member Posts: 110
    MAXALLY said:

Weekly

@Tikay10 please can I defer my Mini Major entry for one week until Sunday 27th as I'm not available this Sunday. I also have £11 in tournament tokens and will take these next week sometime. Will let you know when I'm going to be playing. Thanks
  • Options
    -Stuey--Stuey- Member Posts: 388
    MAXALLY said:

All the FTT individual winners this week didn't play all 3 games, so perhaps missed out on a possible extra prize @SHINdig321 @katty43 @mullikilla . Maybe join in next week? no extra charge if you do play all 3 FTT games ;)

Onto the weekly prizes. Well done...

1st @-Stuey- wins a main event entry (£33) of their choice
    2nd @bettingben wins entry to the Sunday mini-major (£11) SUNDAY 20th AUGUST
    3rd @thisltedu wins entry to the FTT competition on MONDAY 21st AUGUST (£6)

PLEASE CAN ALL WINNERS liaise with @Tikay10 to claim your prizes or amend the given dates above.

If possible could I be entered in this Saturdays 20.00 Sharpshooter?