You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

SKY POKER CHANGES - LEAVE YOUR FEEDBACK FOR FREEROLL ENTRY

1235»

Comments

• Options
    lufcpatlufcpat Member Posts: 34
    edited October 2009
    nice changes mainly 4 multi tablers...
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    Very nice changes that will stop the frustration of trying to enter a double your money only to find that it is full.
  • Options
    porkermanporkerman Member Posts: 286
    edited October 2009
    great ideas who ever came up with these

vwd
  • Options
    scrumdownscrumdown Member Posts: 1,609
    edited October 2009
    great  changes   sky
  • Options
    BCOOLBCOOL Member Posts: 42
    edited October 2009
     well done, all looks good at present
  • Options
    shifter1shifter1 Member Posts: 64
    edited October 2009
    good changes but need more
  • Options
    Sky_BernSky_Bern Member Posts: 31
    edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: SKY POKER CHANGES - LEAVE YOUR FEEDBACK FOR FREEROLL ENTRY:
    i think the new changes to the way u c the lobby with the running and finished games at the top of the screen is an absolute disgrace and if sky is going to 10 seater tables i will be leaving whoever thought up these changes should be sent straight to the labour exchange
    Posted by fattyboy
    Hi,

The changes to the lobby are due to a bug in the lobby sort code - We are working on fix which we hope to release in the next few days. Please bear with us whilst we sort it out.

You can use the "status" tab in the meantime to re-sort the lobby. We have no intention of removing 6 seat tables, we do have 10 seat tables already but they are not favoured by a lot of players.

If you have any feedback on all the other changes I will be glad to read them....

Regards,

Bernie
  • Options
    zxghostxzzxghostxz Member Posts: 482
    edited October 2009
    it looks fine to me. 
  • Options
    SHEWAZSHEWAZ Member Posts: 167
    edited October 2009
    hi like the new tables where i can change where i sit think its great
  • Options
    TELLO-210TELLO-210 Member Posts: 11
    edited October 2009

Hi Rich
    All looks good to me, Well done sky

• Options
    SHEWAZSHEWAZ Member Posts: 167
    edited October 2009

dnt like the changes to the games page, where i hv to go right to the bottom of the page to look 4 a game,put them bk how they was, was better when they was at the top of the page,

• Options
    MereNoviceMereNovice Member Posts: 4,364
    edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: SKY POKER CHANGES - LEAVE YOUR FEEDBACK FOR FREEROLL ENTRY:
    dnt like the changes to the games page, where i hv to go right to the bottom of the page to look 4 a game,put them bk how they was, was better when they was at the top of the page,
    Posted by SHEWAZ
    You can change the order of the games by clicking on the column headers.
    If you click on "Status" it will reverse the order of the games and probably show you the games in the order that you want.
  • Options
    schuischui Member Posts: 2
    edited October 2009
    In Response to SKY POKER CHANGES - LEAVE YOUR FEEDBACK FOR FREEROLL ENTRY:
    Hi Everyone, as you may be aware the site went down this morning so that we could give you all a brand spanking new poker release. as promised we will now give you all the details of the release and exactly what new toys you'll have to play with. the poker team have been busy so we've had to group the changes into 3 categories Table changes Gameplay changes and... Lobby changes to add a bit of spice every player who leaves some feedback (good, bad, or indifferent) will receive free entry into the 'feedback £200 freeroll' (Sunday 6pm). the threads linked to below will all close at 5pm on Friday so make sure you get in quick! see all the table changes here see all the gameplay changes here see all the lobby changes here
    Posted by Sky_Rich
    I think it looks better,thaks to all at sky who have made the changes for the customers.
  • Options
    BLADE666BLADE666 Member Posts: 3
    edited October 2009
    keep up the good work, nice
  • Options
    BigBlusterBigBluster Member Posts: 1,075
    edited October 2009
    Changes don't go far enough.
  • Options
    Sky_SteveMSky_SteveM Member Posts: 116
    edited October 2009
    Thanks for all your feedback guys.

It's great to hear what you think about the changes and what further improvements we need to make. I can assure you that there are loads more improvements in the pipeline - with your feedback and comments driving the changes.

Cheers,
    Steve