You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

"Pick me! Pick me!" - The 'I want to be in one of these teams' thread

1192021222325»

Comments

• Options
    Matt237Matt237 Member Posts: 1,785
    edited March 2015
    In Response to Re: "Pick me! Pick me!" - The 'I want to be in one of these teams' thread:
    Hey Sky community. Just signed up and having a good browse round the forums,I came across this thread. Would love to get involved a) in the community and b) in the teams or a team anyway! If any teams require new members please drop me a line. i play a mixture of cash and Mtt's. Im literally playing most of the day.Recently(last couple of years) made the transition from being purely live to online aswell. Any more info required just let me know. Cheers Steve
    Posted by WillyzGold
    Check out TPT thread!
  • Options
    POKERTREVPOKERTREV Member Posts: 9,607
    edited March 2015
    In Response to Re: "Pick me! Pick me!" - The 'I want to be in one of these teams' thread:
    Hey Sky community. Just signed up and having a good browse round the forums,I came across this thread. Would love to get involved a) in the community and b) in the teams or a team anyway! If any teams require new members please drop me a line. i play a mixture of cash and Mtt's. Im literally playing most of the day.Recently(last couple of years) made the transition from being purely live to online aswell. Any more info required just let me know. Cheers Steve
    Posted by WillyzGold
    Welcome.
  • Options
    WillyzGoldWillyzGold Member Posts: 7
    edited March 2015
    Thanks Poker Trev - As easy as that :)