You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Trump

Comments

• Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 161,219

Ahh - I think I can see the problem Ryan - you put the link inside quotation marks (" ")
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 161,219
    edited January 2018
    Try it without quotation marks next time.
  • Options
    waller02waller02 Member Posts: 9,022
    Tikay10 said:

I've no idea why it did not work for you Ryan - I went into your post via Edit, C & P the link in again, & the Video embedded itself.

Ok cheers Tikay. I did it on my phone so maybe that was why.
  • Options
    mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,402
    Trump loves our country and thinks we're great :heart:
  • Options
    MattBatesMattBates Member Posts: 4,118
    Piers Morgan is doing an interview with Trump on itv on Sunday night at 10pm.
  • Options
    madprofmadprof Member Posts: 3,305
    Pot calling the kettle black then?
  • Options
    Piers and Trump idiot-off.
  • Options
    stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,653
    does anybody think he will get assassinated , i think one day it,ll happen , me, i,d beat him beat him hard and slow with a prize winning leek , deckheed as marky would say
  • Options
    EvilPinguEvilPingu Member Posts: 3,462
    stokefc said:

does anybody think he will get assassinated

I may have looked for this on Oddschecker when he became President out of curiosity. Unsurpringly, nobody wanted the PR disaster that would've come with offering such a market.
  • Options
    Jac35Jac35 Member Posts: 6,481
    I’m very happy I was wrong with my prediction when Obama was elected.
    Proper President him
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    stokefc said:

does anybody think he will get assassinated

I hope he isn't assassinated, he'll turn from villain to hero overnight, "The greatest President since Kennedy / Lincoln" etc.

I may have looked for this on Oddschecker when he became President .

I really thought Obama would be assassinated within days of Presidency, as Trumps his polar opposite, I cant see any assassin's employer wanting him popped.

Edit: Snap with Jac
  • Options
    TheMadMonkTheMadMonk Member Posts: 291
    edited January 2018
    We are slagging off trump,we have had a lot worse for leaders in the UK,
    Thatcher the thief,filled her and her family's pockets
    Blair, put us in a war ,to fill his own pockets

Would have trump any day before those two.
  • Options

We are slagging off trump,we have had a lot worse for leaders in the UK,
    Thatcher the thief,filled her and her family's pockets
    Blair, put us in a war ,to fill his own pockets

Would have trump any day before those two.

Saying Trumps not so bad because Blair and Thatcher were worse is like saying , well Im not sure what its like saying.

Trumps just awful, even if he never goes to war.
  • Options
    T
    MattBates said:

Piers Morgan is doing an interview with Trump on itv on Sunday night at 10pm.

The format is driving me mad, 5 seconds before he asks Trump a question , Piers says, "Im about to ask Trump this question"..off.
  • Options
    goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,543
    You been sending Trump fan mail Mumsie he said he gets lot of support from UK.
  • Options
    hhyftrftdrhhyftrftdr Member Posts: 8,036
    Trump not only defending the gun culture in America but also suggesting that we don't have enough guns in the UK!

Guy is incred.
  • Options
    goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,543

Trump not only defending the gun culture in America but also suggesting that we don't have enough guns in the UK!

Guy is incred.

He means in the armed forces & police. ! You trying to make out he's saying silly things. Good of Meg to invite him to the Wedding.
  • Options
    hhyftrftdrhhyftrftdr Member Posts: 8,036
    goldon said:

Guy is incred.

He means in the armed forces & police. ! You trying to make out he's saying silly things. Good of Meg to invite him to the Wedding.
    No he wasn't, as he was referencing the terrorist attacks that hit our country last year.

He was certainly suggesting that should we have some members of the general public armed whilst caught up in it, it might deter the ''bad guys'' or offer up some resistance.

He didn't mention the police or army once, cos that wouldn't make any sense; army are armed anyway (there is a clue in the name) and any police response (IE called in, not already on the ground) to a situation like that are gonna be armed too.

I don't need to make out Trump is saying silly things, he does that all by himself everytime he opens his gob.
  • Options
    TheMadMonkTheMadMonk Member Posts: 291
    edited January 2018
    Watched his. State of the union speech last night.
    Thought he came across really well.

As per .the media will try to tear it to bits.

Can't be easy doing his job with the media on his back 24/7.
    The problem with the media is.they can't accept it's changed times.and they are no longer in control of who does and doesn't get elected.
    They keep going on about how his popularity is the lowest ever 38%.
    Ime thinking with the amount of bad press they give him.that's not to bad.

I see trump getting voted in for another term after this one.and ending up being one of the best presidents in the last 80 years or so
    True he's not much to beat against the likes of kennedy/nixon/ bush/clinton/obama.
  • Options
    MattBatesMattBates Member Posts: 4,118
    Surely more guns would mean the threat of being killed would be greater which I am sure would be a big deterrent to suicide bombers.