You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

** BLUE MOON JACKPOT CLUB **

Comments

• Options
    MISTY4MEMISTY4ME Member Posts: 6,176
    yes ......speaking as a neutral, I think if they wanted to join in, then it would be a shame if they missed out, if the 1st Blue Moon Jackpot Club was a winning one. I'm sure MKG would be fine with it. I'm afraid I don't know Pete(THE_BUCKLE), but those who do might be able to vouch for him. After all BLUE MOON's only come round once in a BLUE MOON :)
    The last race is very tricky imo... tho my record on flat is atrocious, but the more horses you have in the last race, the better your chances I feel.
  • Options
    wynne1938wynne1938 Member Posts: 20,527
    I would say no.
  • Options
    StayOrGoStayOrGo Member Posts: 12,129
    edited August 2018
    OK. We will stick with the rules. If we haven't heard from @the_buckle and @mkgunner by 11.45am then they will NOT be in this attempt.
  • Options
    OK, he hasn't posted on here, but I can see a £20 deposit in the betting account from MKGUNNER. So MKGUNNER is in for two shares. We currently have £370 to play with. No sign of @THE_BUCKLE as yet.
  • Options
    mkgunnermkgunner Member Posts: 3,032
    StayOrGo said:

OK, he hasn't posted on here, but I can see a £20 deposit in the betting account from MKGUNNER. So MKGUNNER is in for two shares. We currently have £370 to play with. No sign of @THE_BUCKLE as yet.

hi g,yeah sent last last night,moving house so still waiting for internet to be sorted,lucky was at brothers last night so got online and had a quick look.
  • Options
    DollieDollie Member Posts: 706
    StayOrGo said:

Acknowledged and agree to balance of £370
  • Options
    OK £370 it is. If I add on the CASHBACK in advance, we have slightly over £410 to stake.

We'll now move to the thread below for today's attempt.

https://www.skypoker.com/secure/poker/sky_lobby/community/forums#/discussion/173878/blue-moon-inaugural-go-live-jackpot-attempt-at-windsor-on-12-08-18

Dollie, please can you acknowledge the OP on the link above.

Cheers,

G
  • Options
    the_bucklethe_buckle Member Posts: 52
    Sorry all, been extremely busy and only just seen the email. Am I too late now?
  • Options

Sorry all, been extremely busy and only just seen the email. Am I too late now?

Yes sorry mate. The final shares have been verified and audited now, so unfortunately you'll have to miss this one.

Cheers,

G
  • Options
    the_bucklethe_buckle Member Posts: 52
    No worries, completely my own fault for not seeing it in time. Will 100% be in for the next one, good luck guys!
  • Options

No worries, completely my own fault for not seeing it in time. Will 100% be in for the next one, good luck guys!

Thx mate.

Going forward, after today, you can pre-pay if you like as some of the others did for this one.
  • Options
    Hi Graham
    I have just transferred £10 into the jackpot account for the next attempt.
  • Options
    wynne1938 said:

Hi Graham
    I have just transferred £10 into the jackpot account for the next attempt.

Received, thx Wynne.
  • Options
    DollieDollie Member Posts: 706
    Graham,
    I have transferred £50 for the next attempt
  • Options
    Dollie said:

Graham,
    I have transferred £50 for the next attempt

Received, thx Dollie.
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    Hi NAPSTERS. Just a quick update to the NAPS and NB's process on BLUE MOON GO-LIVE days only.

Please read the relevant posts on thread below: (Towards bottom of page one)

https://www.skypoker.com/secure/poker/sky_lobby/community/forums#/discussion/173883/blue-moon-jackpot-club-reflection-on-the-12-08-18-attempt-at-windsor/p1

Adding suffix's of A, B, C and/or Z is completely optional (maximum one of each A,B,C and as many Z's as you like, or indeed no suffix's) as per the above thread. If you do want to use these suffix's then please read above so you know what the different suffix's mean.

If this feels, all too complex to you, then don't worry, you can do them exactly as you did before, it doesn't affect the NAP's leader board at all.

MAX, apologies for making the process slightly more complex, however if there are any A,B,C or Z suffix's can you transfer as NAP_A, NAP_B, NAP_C, NAP_Z accordingly?

The base template has been updated so that there are NAP_A, NAP_B, NAP_C, NAP_Z cells to copy as well as the basic "NAP" for when no suffix exists.

Roger/Alan. The formulas have also been updated so that they auto count as a NAP as long as it starts with the word NAP. (Before it had to be the exact word NAP)

Cheers,

G

Here is an example of how you may post them on the thread: (You'd also use same suffix's on sheet)

1.50: DANCING BRAVE - C
    2.20: DESERT ORCHID - A
    2.55: CORBIERE - Z
    3.30: SHARISTANI
    4.05: BEST MATE: - B
    4.40: WEST TIP
  • Options
    Vaigret. If you want to keep a separate record of how well people's A, B and C selections get on you are more than welcome.

Up to you if you think it is worth doing as an aside to the NAPS table.

Cheers,

G
  • Options
    Sorry to be a spoilsport, but I will be sticking to simple, as I have early dementia.
  • Options
    Hi Wynne.

Yes, doing it how you have always done it is absolutely fine.

Take care.
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    Following on from this. If you do use the A,B and C's on BLUE MOON GO-LIVE days. My recommendation would be to use them frugally.

IE, you don't need to put an A, B and C in for every attempt. If there is just one that you "really fancy", it may suffice to just use one B for that one, and nothing else on the others.

It's quality not quantity. Either V or myself may keep a record of how people's A's, B's and C's do, but unlike the NAPS themselves, there will be no minimum participation criteria.

Although clearly it could be useful information to know what sort of record people have, over time, with their A's, B's and C's. It is also effectively a new process and as such a clean sheet for those wishing to adopt the process.

Cheers,

G